Merry Meet from Washington State

Greetings to you all, and thank you for having me!
I’m excited for this new journey of peace, harmony & balance within myself. I am a director in a nursing home and love it, but, being an empath, I have GOT TO find my place of mental balance to continue doing what I love. I have been drawn to this craft for years and am ready to put it into action for myself. I fall under eclectic and am intrigued to learn so much from you.

10 Likes

Welcome @Mistella! Greetings from Coastal BC, Canada.

Sounds like a beautiful journey. :hugs: Even though I’m only a care-giver to one (my darling husband) I hear you with finding balance as an empathic. Looking forward to learning much from you, as well. :heart:

Cheers,
Janis :triskele:

6 Likes

Hiya @Mistella,

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

May 2022 be filled with all of life’s happiness and blessings for you.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning lots from you too :blush:.

Jess

5 Likes

Welcome & Merry Meet @Mistella! I am an eclectic witch & if there was a level above just empathy, that’s me. I’m constantly picking up & going through the same feelings as others. I feel exactly what they feel & try to wrap my head around it & like have some kind of protective energy around me.

@SilverBear has a great ritual that works wonders when I can do it, I have made them for my daughter’s backpack at school before.

Protection from Draining Energies

Feel free to ask any questions, post a topic, reply to something, someone will get back to you. Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of each other’s unique paths. I’m happy to get to learn with you!

6 Likes

Welcome Mistella! I’m Christine and I live in Tennessee!

7 Likes

Merry meet @Mistella :blush:

Thank you for the work you do! :heart: In the past, I worked in an assisted care facility and I know it is very important but also very hard work. I completely understand the need to detach from it all and focus on inner peace- you deserve the time for yourself! :woman_in_lotus_position:

It is always a pleasure to meet a fellow Eclectic- know that you are in very good company here (if I can say so myself)! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Please feel free to join in any Forum Activities that call to you- from the weekly challenge, to free tarot readings on Fridays, to the Thursday group ritual over in A Sacred Space (just make sure you are logged in in order to access the coven-member only part of the forum!). Make yourself at home here! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Merry Meet @Mistella! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

If you’re looking for balance, meditation is the thing for you! We have a great meditation Course with the basics that even managed to teach me! And I have a brain of a squirrel on crack.

If you have any questions or anything like that just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome, Janis! Bless you, for being your husband’s caregiver. It’s a very emotional journey. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you, @Amethyst, for the tip on the meditation! I have checked out the course and think it will do me a world of good. I appreciate your kindness :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Thank you, @BryWisteria, for the valuable information! I enjoy all that I have read so far and look forward to learning so much more! Blessed be! :hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you, @christine13, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: for welcoming me! So happy to be here with you all

6 Likes

Hello @Susurrus! Thank you for your kind welcome! I will check out the Protection from Draining Energies ritual; I will probably use that one often, lol. I’m so happy to have found you all, and thank you for your guidance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Hi @jessica72, Thank you for your welcome, and I’m feeling at home already.
I have maternal family history in Australia dating back to the late 1700s. My 5th great-grandmother was an Irish rebel and sent to Australia on the prison ship. Her daughter did quite a bit of populating the area with all her children and their children and so on. So happy to meet you and looking forward to learning more from you all. Maybe we are distant cousins :joy:

7 Likes

Wow! that is an amazing story of your family history. I have to admit that I have done any climbing in my own family tree. I’m not too sure how far back my Aussie roots go.
My Mum was originally from England and emigrated here with her family when she was 9 years old with the 10 pound poms. And my Dad (Goddess rest his soul) was a dinky-die Aussie but his family originally emigrated from Germany - round the black forest region.

7 Likes

You’re welcome @Mistella! It’s been helping me, that’s for sure!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.