Merry Meet Monday- Forum News! December 21st 🕯

That’s a big bundle of great news, @Amethyst- I’m so happy for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My the blessings and good things continue to come for you this holiday season :two_hearts:

A big cleanse for New Year’s is a great idea, @Susurrus! Have fun with it :broom::grin:

No worries about the pictures, @praecog29- you experienced it in such a deep way that it will remain in your memories for all time. I’m so glad you had such a wonderful experience! :ringer_planet::two_hearts:

Cheers, @walter- but even for those of us in places where the sky was feeling shy :cloud:, we still got to experience and live through this amazing celestial event. I feel that the air is still energized from it! :grin::sparkles:

4 Likes

I think I’m going to see if my daughter would like to help me. She was very helpful with my Yule charms. Sometimes her ideas are the ones!

3 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find and post your thoughts in the current Merry Meet Monday.