Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Apr 11 - 17 🌕

Ohh that’s good to know! I honestly had no clue :laughing: it was the only one I could remember! I like that you made that woodburning in your kitchen table. I think that’s a good place for that one to go.

10 Likes

Thank you, sometimes I get some wild crafty ideas…lol. But the table is worn and scratched, it’s a centerpiece in my family, we call it the table of truth :rofl: It’s where many discussions, hard truths, plans, and much love (and good eating) take place. I was going to strip it and re stain it but I like the worn places in a sense they remind me of past discussions whether good or bad, and how we came out on the other side better for it.

10 Likes

I need to strip and restain our kitchen table because my daughter has gotten paint all over it but I kinda like how it looks with the paint splatters on it :laughing:

10 Likes

Child Art on the kitchen table, love it. I used to let my kids make their masterpieces under this old farm table I had that was made out of cedar. Then when it was time for a new one, I just took the legs off and saved the table top. It sits in the back of my closet now, but its nice now that they’re all about grown to look back on.
**used now too many times…lol

10 Likes

Thanks, hon! I hope your money bowl comes to fruition!

11 Likes

@MegaB Algiz is a powerful protection rune :algiz:

Algiz/Elhaz - 15 of the Elder Futhark & 7th of Heimdall’s Aett :algiz:

I have a picture of toddler art on a wall & our kitchen table has been through the gamete. Paint, glitter, glue, food coloring, tie dye :rofl: Our coffee table became a crafting idea & was where I used to work on my crafts.

@Amber.8 that si lovely, be proud of what you have found that works & fits :smiling_face:

@marsha that looks like a lovely ritual that you have done. I have started drawing a crystal oracle once a week then leaving it on my altar & carrying that specific stone for a week. Then I use the card in my devotionals or whatnots.

10 Likes

Update to the MMM:
This week’s group meditation ritual is now live in the forum! More information can be found in the ritual post here:

4-14 Cup for Coin Money Magick

(Group Ritual - April 14) :dollar: Thursday Money Magick

Looking forward to sharing a cup (and hearing that ka-ching!) with you then! :tea::herb::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

11 Likes

Thank you!

It’s one I definitely won’t forget now! Anywhere in my house is a crafting place :laughing: my daughter will pick a spot on the floor sometimes and just go to work. I have a large piece of particle board that I have her put under her work if she’s on the floor so paint doesn’t get everywhere lol but it works!

9 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you for the update! I have an appointment in the AM but usually, after those, I want to relax & kind of wind down & reset for the afternoon. Perfect timing this week!

@MeganB I have done crafts in my room, the living room, kitchen, the porches, backyard… I totally get it. I mean honestly when the crafting spirit moves you, it doesn’t matter where you are, it just happens. :rofl:

8 Likes

Good afternoon! I wanted to let anyone who is interested know that:

Tiwaz 17th Rune of the Elder Futhark & 1st of Tyr’s Aett :tiwaz: has been posted & is also attached to the main runes post.

I may be back later, kind of in & out throughout the rest of the day. :smiling_face:

8 Likes

Congratulations to @Nikita-mikaelson and to @rachel21 great job ladies thanks for sharing with the forum, you rock !!

Sorry I’ve been absent for a while, been a very busy time for me with our Income Tax season, so it keeps me busy for the month of April, with everyone trying to get their taxes done and filed. I hope everyone has been well and good. I miss you all but will be back in full as soon as my tax work is done. Miss you all :heart:

8 Likes

Good luck with tax season @debra2! I hope you make it through!

9 Likes

Hooray- I’m glad it works out for you! :partying_face: Good luck with your appointment in the morning, Siofra, hope it goes well :blush:

You’ve been missed, Debra! But goodness I know tax season can be stressful :sweat_smile: Good luck and may you prevail over the numbers (with hopefully a big tax refund to boot!) :grinning: We’ll be here waiting for you when you’re all finished with the work and have your free time back :blush::heart: Blessed be!

9 Likes

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

The full moon is beautiful here tonight.

11 Likes

I saw her too, she’s so big and radiant tonight :relaxed:

9 Likes

@IrisW that’s a beautiful picture! It’s almost too perfect! Thanks for sharing, I can’t see Her from the window in my apartment.

10 Likes

We have cloudy skies & a rain storm coming. It looks so beautiful where @IrisW sees it from tonight.

9 Likes

Stunning full moon, @IrisW :heart_eyes: :full_moon: Thanks for sharing the pic, she is lovely to see! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: