Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Apr 4 - 10 🌼

Merry Meet Monday :infinite_roots:
Congrats to @Amethyst @marsha @debra2 and @Susurrus Awesome Work and Contributions Witches!
This week not much going on over my way, I’m glad the Bday is done though!
I ordered a new set of Runes the other day, so they should be coming this week. I’m going to gift my hubby my other ones, he’s really gotten an interest in them lately. Our weather here is wonky like @Susurrus mentioned, One day it’s beautifully warm close in the high 70’s 80’s, the next cold windy and rainy. We’re getting some severe storms tomorrow, supposedly.
Oh! I made an herb drying rack Saturday, and found some Crimson Clover the other day on the way home from the beach (pulled over on the side of the road to get them).
Here’s some pics of the beach that day and a nice little backroad Tim and I explored too, had my favorite trees covering the path.

Blessed Be The Week Ahead for Us All.

11 Likes

It has rained every day so far :laughing: but so far, so good! I did my usual monthly tarot reading this morning and got…well, I got some answers lol we’ll see how the rest of the month goes!

@Susurrus – Hooray for not having much to do lol that’s always a nice thing. I hope your crystal classes go well! And congrats on the badge!

@Rowan – Those pictures are beautiful :heart: Thank you for sharing!

12 Likes

Aww, thank you for the recognition! And congrats to @Nikita-mikaelson, @rachel21, and my fellow honorees @debra2 and @marsha! We rock! LOL!

Congratulations! You earned it! That’s so great! And during such a tough time for you. I’m proud of you! And crystal classes, how neat!

@Rowan, love the pictures! Especially the foam on the beach. How pretty, like lace.

I just got home from the doctor and everything is going well with my skin graft. It looks like a giant scab so they said that’s what it’s supposed to do. They’re closed next week for the holiday so I go back in two weeks to see what it’s doing. So that’s good.

I finished my book club book faster than I thought I would so I have time to read some fanfiction today before I delve into another book tomorrow. I’m waiting to see what this week’s challenge is to decide what kind of magic I’m doing for the Moon on Saturday. I may just purify my crystals that day. We’ll see.

I hope everyone has a nice week!

10 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for the new CCC Badge!

Congratulations on the new badges witches! :magic_wand: :sparkles:

• @Nikita-mikaelson - for sharing the most posts over the last seven days :writing_hand:
  • @Rachel21 - for giving out the most hearts over the past week :heart:
  • @Debra2 - for daily happy birthday messages to coven members, sharing daily inspirational affirmations and sharing an oracle card each day this past month
  • @Amethyst- for welcoming all new members in their introduction posts over the past month
  • @Susurrus - for being present in the forum every day for a year

Thank you all for sharing so much Love!
:heart:

9 Likes

Thank you all for the shoutouts, @Susurrus @Amethyst @MeganB @Rowan @BryWisteria, what a month we just had with so many taking part in so many things as welcoming all new members, giving out lots of love, the affirmations, the Tarot/Oracle cards every day, to daily Happy Birthdays of the month, for sharing the most posts. It warms the heart. :heart:
I want to say congratulations to @Nikita-mikaelson @rachel21 and congratulations to @Susurrus @marsha @Amethyst @MeganB for all the work she does for the coven @BryWisteria for all the work she does coven.

It’s a wonderful day today, even though we have high winds and this morning it started to rain while all the higher mountains and passes are getting snow. Sorry to say that dirty word snow is still around. Wishing everyone a wonderful week ahead.

10 Likes

@Susurrus Glad you got your sleep cycle back on track and that you haven’t had to deal with anymore icky snow- I hope the weather continues to improve and turn nice for you! :sun_with_face: Congrats on starting the Crystal Practioner class and also again about the Devotee Badge- you’ve got lots of exciting things going on, Siofra! I’m happy for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Rowan I hope you enjoy your new runes, Rowan, and how fun that your husband is learning them too- he’s lucky to have a great teacher in you! :blush: I hope the weather stabilizes for you soon and that it turns nice, although even with the current weather things look gorgeous there- thanks for sharing such lovely pictures! :heart_eyes:

@MeganB Hahaha want to trade weather? If it was a few degrees warmer we’d be getting rain too, but alas- snow snow snow. I look out the window and I feel like Mother Nature is mocking me :sweat_smile: :cloud_with_snow: And yikes- sometimes tarot can be brutal! I hope the answers you got weren’t too bad, and that they help you move forward! :heart:

@Amethyst It’s always well-deserved, Amethyst- thanks for being so awesome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So glad to hear that everything is going well with the skin graft and that you are enjoying your reading so much! :blush::books: Sounds like good plants for the first quarter moon this week, may it help increase good and happy things for you! :first_quarter_moon: :sparkles:

@Marsha The pleasure is all mine, Marsha- thanks for all the giving you do! :heart:

@Debra2 Congrats again, Debra- thank you for all that you do in the forum! :two_hearts: You are very sweet, thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And ahhhh I feel you about the nasty snow- be gone, winter! We are all very ready for spring! May the warm sunshine and flowers be right around the corner :sun_with_face: :tulip:

I hope everyone’s week has been off to a great start! :sparkles:

10 Likes

For anyone interested, this week’s group meditation ritual is now live in the forum! More information can be found in the post:

(Group Meditation Ritual - Apr 7) :medical_symbol: Good Health Ritual

4-7 World Health Day Good Health Ritual

Looking forward to sharing a cup with you then! :tea::herb::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be!

11 Likes

@Rowan I love your pictures!

10 Likes

The weather in Texas is always crazy. It rained yesterday, but today it is going to be 88 degrees with 98 percent humidity. It will feel like 95. Hot and sticky, and a terrible hair day!

10 Likes

I have just posted Sowilo :sowilo: in the Runes Information listing. Even though I didn’t draw that particular rune today, it still resonates with me today after the last week or so & as a finish line for the last 6 to 9 months. I feel a lot better more recently :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

lol nope! I won’t give it up :laughing: it rained but yesterday we had a very large break in the storm and we were able to go swimming with a group of homeschool families :swimming_woman: so, so nice! Sorry about your snow, though :laughing:

9 Likes

Glad I could give out the most :heart: this week. I think everyone can always use a little extra love!
I have been taking the advice from my Friday Freebie reading and trying to let go of things that are holding me down. Who knew letting things go can be so hard even if they are heavy. I hope everyone is having a great week. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@Ostara Oh goodness, 98 percent humidity really is a killer for hair :laughing: Hang in there, Ostara! I hope the humidity goes down soon for you :pray::blush:

@Susurrus Hooray! Thank you so much for the new rune post, Siofra! :heart: :sowilo:

@MeganB Hahaha I can’t blame you- I wouldn’t trade for snow either :joy: Glad to hear the storm let up and you could go swimming, that sounds like a blast! :star_struck: :ocean:

@Rachel21 Thanks again for all the love you spread, Rachel! :blush: And I know, letting go is so much harder than it sounds. But good for you for sticking to your goals and moving forward, even if it’s challenging! :muscle: :heart: Cheering for you!

9 Likes

Thought I’d mention that today, April 6, is
:black_heart::white_heart::purple_heart: International Asexuality Day. :black_heart::white_heart::purple_heart:
To everyone in the coven who identifies as ace, like me, I want you to know that you are completely valid in your sexuality. Don’t let anyone tell you that there’s something wrong with you or that you just lack self-confidence or haven’t found the right person yet (as I’ve been told).

13 Likes

Hope you’ve had a good day today!

9 Likes

I apologize that I’m a day late, but Happy International Asexuality Day! :black_heart: :white_heart: :purple_heart: :blush:

Thank you for sharing about the special occasion, Kasandra- hope you had a wonderful day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Love the theme of Chaos Magick this week a shame i missed it :weary: I will have to make it my habit to check in daily to make sure i am not missing anything :wink: Thanks @BryWisteria for the great new of the week, love reading them when i get a chance. I hope i can be more present :blush: :heartpulse:

8 Likes

You’re very welcome- I’m glad that you enjoy reading the weekly updates! :heart::blush: And no worries at all, it’s a busy time of year! Rest assured that the forum is always here for you- feel free to pop in whenever you have the time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: