Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Feb 13 - 19 šŸ’˜

Thatā€™s so exciting @Amethyst I am so thrilled for you! :heart: :people_hugging: :partying_face:

9 Likes

I am so very happy for you @Amethyst. :revolving_hearts: I have worried and prayed for this day for you.
:black_heart: Congratulations on your Banishment!!! :black_heart: May you always have healthy resilient skin. :rose: :rose: :rose: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

:heart:Happy Valentineā€™s Day Everyone :heart:

:butterfly:

11 Likes

@Amethyst amazing news! Iā€™m so happy for you! Itā€™s been a long time coming but Iā€™m glad that George has moved on! :partying_face:

@BryWisteria oooā€¦ this is a good one for me too! Iā€™ll have to make sure to set some time for this one, especially after the last couple of readings for me! Iā€™m going to go see what teas I have for this week!

Happy Valentineā€™s Day :revolving_hearts: everyone! I hope everyone has a great day! :two_hearts:

12 Likes

I am so happy for you friend! Your energy is beyond bouncy! I love that things are going well for you! Itā€™s been such a journey. I will continue to send you love and light beautiful.

11 Likes

All the skin came off, it was nasty! LOL! Thanks for your good vibes, my dear!

Thanks, @marsha! Iā€™m thrilled too! Itā€™s very exciting!

Thank you so much, my dear @Sarafeena_Sage! I hope my skin gets better too!

And I hope you had a good Valentineā€™s Day!

Yeppers, George finally got the hint and left! LOL! Iā€™m so happy!

Thank you so much! I am bouncy, which is a scary thing. Thanks for the love and light, I appreciate it!

12 Likes

:sunglasses: :clinking_glasses:

Hahaha if Iā€™m on the same wavelength as you, I know Iā€™m in a good place! :wink::heart:

Hooray! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :coffee:

Ohhhh I canā€™t wait to hear which tea you pick! I just got a few new ones at the store (Irish Tea, Earl Grey, Throat Coat, and something called Lord Kensington which Iā€™ve never had before)- Iā€™m not sure which one Iā€™ll pick yet either! :grinning: :tea::sparkles:

ā€œSeeā€ you at tea time! :wink::two_hearts:

Hope everyone had a lovely Valentineā€™s Day! :hugs::heart:

11 Likes

Oh @Amethyst that is wonderful and it happened a few days before your 50th birthday. What an awesome early birthday gift!

11 Likes

I know! Iā€™m so excited! LOL! Thanks for the good vibes!

10 Likes

@Amethyst So happy to hear that George is gone!!! Yay!!!:champagne::clinking_glasses::confetti_ball::bouquet:

10 Likes

Thanks, @Phoenix_Rose! I certainly celebrated!

10 Likes

Ah! I missed it! I was honestly outside for a while today & working in my yard. It was 65 here & thatā€™s almost unheard of in February! So I took advantage of it & the sunshine today. :hugs:

I donā€™t have anything to do tomorrow away from the house, so I will definitely make time :hugs:

11 Likes

I didnā€™t get to the ritual today either :laughing: but Iā€™m hoping to either later today or tomorrowā€¦ or this weekendā€¦ but Iā€™ll get to it!

11 Likes

Does anyone know why Llewellyn doesnā€™t ship to Canada?

11 Likes

That is odd isnā€™t it? I never knew that.

10 Likes

@MeganB Iā€™m shooting for today. Iā€™ve been toldā€¦ no yard work today. So that frees up some time. :rofl:

@Phoenix_Rose I didnt realize that either. I thought this area was fine but overseas was something they couldnā€™t do. :thinking:

11 Likes

@Ostara and @Susurrus i added the screen shot. It seems some international shipments just not to Canada. Weird.

11 Likes

Thatā€™s really odd :thinking: Itā€™s one thing if a site chooses to not do international shipping period, but itā€™s strange to pick and choose places and not choose Canada. Most of the US-based sites I see usually ship to the US and Canada without question.

From the message, it looks like you might be able to find things through a local seller- a bookstore, or on Amazonā€™s Canada site, which I guess is nice to have at least as an option?

But yeah, that is curious indeed!

9 Likes

It is! I have emailed them to ask why and I have not received a response. I just emailed them for a second time just today since it has been months since my first email to them.

10 Likes

Happy birthday!!! Welcome to the 50ā€™s! :bouquet::confetti_ball::clinking_glasses::champagne:.

10 Likes

Thanks so much! Does being fifty means I can blurt out whatever I want in public? I aim to be like Sophia from the Golden Girls when I get older. LOL!

10 Likes