Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Feb 13 - 19 šŸ’˜

:joy::joy:. I definitely blurt out more stuff as I age. I am 52. Sophia-good thing aim for! As I say, ā€˜ my give a damn button is brokenā€™. Thatā€™s not say to say I donā€™t care it just means I care far less about the things that donā€™t really matter!

You go girl! Blurt away! And if there are any funny stories you can tell because you did so, please share! :wink:

10 Likes

Thatā€™s weird. The only thing I can think of is taxes and customs fees. I was digging around (and I closed the page already unfortunately) and found that books, even if theyā€™re under $20CAD, theyā€™re still required to have duties and fees charged against them. I couldnā€™t find what those fees were, but maybe itā€™s too much? Iā€™m not sure. Hopefully they respond to you!

Iā€™ve got a field trip in about an hour, then I should be home later after that. The Energy Exchange Circle :hugs: February 2023 video happens at 1pm EST

10 Likes

The guy was here last week to fix my wheelchair and thereā€™s this thing that looks like a corset to attach the cushion with and I called it bondage gear. I think I embarrassed him! So Iā€™m working on it!

11 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:. That is too funny!!! Thank you for sharing that story. I had a good laugh.
Sounds like you are doing a great job emulating Sophia!

11 Likes

I mean, Iā€™m not 50 & kind of do this alreadyā€¦ :thinking: Iā€™m the neighbor with no filter :rofl:

Happy Birthday! :birthday:

I hope you have a great day! :revolving_hearts:

11 Likes

Happy Birthday @Amethyst! Iā€™m 56 and blurt out whatever I want. Except at work, I need my job. Lol!
I hope your day is extra magickal!

9 Likes

Well, thatā€™s what it looks like! All these straps and buckles. LOL! My brain just went there.

Usually, Iā€™m shy out around people but I notice myself blurting more often lately. LOL!

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Thank you for the magickal wishes! I had a good day. And yeah, you sort of need your job! LOL!

8 Likes

I did hear back from them and you are correct, it is the cost of shipping :disappointed:

9 Likes

Aww thatā€™s such a bummer. I mean, at least theyā€™re looking out for the consumer, though! They donā€™t want to put that shipping off onto you by shipping directly.

9 Likes

Wow I like them a whole lot less, it should not have taken waiting that long and a second email

6 Likes

Well the next email was responded to quickly so maybe the first email was accidentally missed. :green_heart:

7 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: (If youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)