Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Jul 18 - 24 šŸŒ—

Thank you, hon! Hope you have a good weekend!

6 Likes

Thanks, @Amethyst- same to you! :heart::blush:

Hope things cool down a bit too- go away, heat wave! :wave: :sun:

6 Likes

Thank you so much @BryWisteria :pray:

@Amaris_Bane
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and wisdom with us! Congrats on your new badge!
With much love :heart:

Thank you @Ostara I appreciate it :hugs:

Thank you @Amethyst, I hope your new graft works. Much love and healing to you! :people_hugging:

Thank you @MeganB I appreciate all you do! :dizzy:

Thank you @Susurrus you make the coven a better place. :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Thanks, hon! Hereā€™s hoping!

6 Likes

@Susurrus we have bears too, and turkeys and deer. Just this morning we had two deer in the yard, yearlings. I am challenged being a green witch with so many wild animals around and we are backed up to 300 acres of woodland, but we figured out a way to have a good garden, and donā€™t put bird seed out or offerings. Especially this time of year, we get bears nonetheless. !!! Eeeek

8 Likes

I know the feeling, another morning we were driving down the driveway as a moose was walking up :laughing: at that point just reverse to where you were & let him do his thing. They are not small either. :laughing:

The deer used to play in my motherā€™s front yard, she had 2 springer spaniels that would just lay on the porch & thought they were their friendsā€¦ because they didnā€™t bother with them too much, but they would go to the pond & dive in if given half a chance :rofl: didnā€™t matter what the weather was like either.

I miss the wildlife from the mainland & mountains, we have some wildlife where I am, ducks, turkeys, deer, coyotes, rabbits, chipmunks, birds, squirrels, miceā€¦ I have a fat little mouse friend that lives under the shed, his name is Jacquesā€¦ Lol but nothing like the mountains of NH or even the mainland area, technicallyā€¦ I live on an island connected to the mainland by 3 bridges. One is a train bridge, the other 2 are for vehicles. I think the catapult may be operational this year & the tunnel :rofl: (there are neither of those things, so donā€™t let anyone sell you a tunnel ticket to the Capeā€¦ Iā€™m not kidding.

6 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: