Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Jul 4 - Jul 10 šŸŽ†

@BryWisteria today I personally donā€™t have any real ā€œthingsā€ to do today, but Iā€™m lost right now. For 3 days my house was fullā€¦ now Iā€™m back to just me until around 1 PMā€¦ the problem is Iā€™m the first person awake, so I start puttering around the house before people are even leaving :joy:

So then I have no clue what to do or where to start some days. Itā€™s the change in activity & routine that just get me sometimes. :joy:

@MeganB I can totally understand why you would feel that way too! Hopefully, it eases soon for you too. Iā€™m happy right now with what I do, ultimately itā€™s dividing my energy & getting through a regular day as I add things to my ever-changing routine. Someday I will have one that lasts more than a short amount of time I would think :thinking:

@Amaris_Bane I second @BryWisteriaā€¦ baby steps & remember even baby steps have a step or two back before they move forward again with their new information & skills to restart those baby steps :footprints: Iā€™m a big fan of them anyway :smiling_face:

@Amethyst do you have some kind of petition to make it a week? I mean I think we could argue for a month if we really got some signatures :rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks, love! I appreciate the good wishes!

6 Likes

Update to the MMM:

The post for the Thursday group ritual this week is now live in the forum! For more details as well as what ingredients to prepare, please check out the full post below:

Chocolate Day Sweet Sweetener Spell Ritual Spells8

(Group Ritual - Jul 7) :chocolate_bar: Chocolate Magick Sweetening Spell

Celebrating World Chocolate Day, this deliciously divine sweetening spell and combined meditation calls on the nature of chocolate to sweeten up a situation of your choice.

Both the magickal qualities of chocolate and the increasing ability of the Waxing Moon are being called on for this spell. Feel free to bring the chocolate (or alternative sweetener) of your choice! :chocolate_bar: :sparkles:

Blessed be! :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you so much @Amaris_Bane :heart:

Thank you @Amethyst I enjoy welcoming the new members too! :infinite_roots:

@Susurrus Thank you and I love the ā€œAwesome Possumā€ saying! Iā€™ll have to remember that for future use! :hugs:

*:rofl: I know right! :heart: @Garnet you always make me smile! :yum:

You are a blessing to all of us @BryWisteria Thank you!!!

Thank you :pray: dear @MeganB :heart:

6 Likes

When my son was younger @marsha & something happened, heā€™d say, Aaawww pickle juice :rofl:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve never heard that one beforeā€¦ :open_mouth: itā€™s cute!

6 Likes

Neither had we! I think he got it from a kids show on Disney :thinking: I would giggle every time though. :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Woot woot :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thanks for the congrats love

6 Likes

Thanks so much. Just trying to do my part, and happy to be part of a community

7 Likes

Happy to do my part

7 Likes

When I started this Magickal journey (almost a yr ago) I was gettn bits and pieces of information. I think I started learning about crystals first then herbs, meditations etc.
Then all these beautiful truths began to paint a bigger picture for me and that is true power to change from within.

5 Likes

@Susurrus and @Amaris_Bane
Since we have been sans internet and cell phone signal for the last 7 days, we have gotten to much stuff cleaned out! We went and got a bunch of moving boxes and have just been going through a room at a time.

We moved in to my in-laws house after my mil died a few years ago to take care of the fil and my husbands blind elderly uncle. We had all of our stuff and all of their stuff, plus a bunch of their parentsā€™s stuff. Itā€™s a huge house and we still have a lot to clean out, but it feels so much better to see so much stuff go!

6 Likes

Im horrible at meditation

5 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbsā€¦ I stayed far away from meditation, and breath work for as long as possible. I would outright refuse. However, after 2 years & not being able to sit through 3 minutes, Iā€™m up to about 15 or 20 minutes.

There are 2 things that helped me one maybe 2 on YouTube:

Meditation in a Moment the actual video is 5 minutes long & a silly cartoon man. The ā€œmeditationā€ part is exactly 1 minute. You could start there & work your way up!

Also the meditations & information from The Eclectic Green Witchery, she covers Benefits of Meditation & a slew of things witchy, meditation, self-care, potions, elements, colorsā€¦ @SilverBear has done a wonderful job with her meditations & lessons or content :thinking: She does a great job on her videos & meditations & when I was first attempting it, I used quite a few of hers. I can only do guided meditations though. I havenā€™t been able to do it with just music or sound. Iā€™m getting there though!

6 Likes

Iā€™d like to add a little mindfulness lesson here.

ā€œI am horrible at meditationā€ Remember ā€“ our words manifest ā€“ we become what we think.

When you think or say, ā€œI am horrible at XYZā€ You will be just that.

Mindfulness comes into play when you have that thought - stop - and reset the mindā€™s way of thinking.

Instead of saying I am horrible at XYZ say ā€“ I am powerful enough to make positive changes.

It takes practice to change your mindset and think in these ways. But the more you do itā€¦the better you will become and it will become more ā€œnaturalā€.

Blessings everyone!

5 Likes

Omg thank u so much.

5 Likes

I can do guided meditations. And ive done meditations by just looking at flames, but when ive wanted to only do 15 min theyā€™ve turned into an hour and a half, time just flies away. Ive even set alarms. But ill try your suggestions. And ill be mindful of what @SilverBear said. U are both so right. I have to get out of my own way. And believe in myself. Its a hard process, when u have spent your whole life with ppl telling u that u are worthless.

Yesterday i also got told that im too nice, which allows others to walk all over me. I need to learn to say no. And believe that im worth it.

7 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: