Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Jun 13 - 19 šŸ“

Iā€™m very happy. Theyā€™ll slap another graft on me next week, hopefully, it will continue healing.

Thatā€™s a calm week on the home front? Sounds busy to me. Good luck with your blanket, youā€™ll have to take a picture of it when youā€™re done!

Thank you, my dear! Good luck veggie buying! Hope you get something good!

7 Likes

@Amethyst Hooray about the successful skin graft- it sounds like it is doing great! May it continue to heal up wonderfully for you :blush: And ohhhhh youā€™ve got all the goods for the strawberry moon- enjoy your full moon tasty treats! :yum::strawberry:

@AileyGrey Itā€™s sounds like a fun week for you! :grinning: Hahaha I know the feeling with the crafts- thereā€™s a line from when it crosses over from being fun into a chore to get it done :sweat_smile: Wishing you all the best with finishing up the blanket!

@Susurrus I hope your pups are feeling better! It was quite a loud thunderstorm- I caught a few flashes of lightning too :zap: Our cat isnā€™t a big fan of them either :cat: The chakra stones are gorgeous!!! That is so cool that each one has all the colors- they are really lovely :rainbow: :gem:

Itā€™s shaping up to be another busy week around here (but I feel like I always say that? That would make it a normal week I suppose :joy:) and I need to figure out the details of how weā€™re getting back to Europe at the end of this visit to the US. As a break from the exhausting air trips, weā€™re considering returning by boat instead of flyingā€¦ :passenger_ship: :thinking:

The strawberry moon was gorgeous last night! I shared a pic here- itā€™s been a while since I got to see the full moon, so I felt very blessed :relaxed: :full_moon:

Wishing everyone a blessed week!

5 Likes

@Susurrus those are gorgeous stones! What a cool subscription box!

6 Likes

Itā€™s gonna be yummy, thatā€™s for sure! LOL!

If you go by boat, that would be an awesome trip! Youā€™ll have to share pictures of the ocean that far out. It would be magical.

5 Likes

@Amethyst Enjoy it for me too! Cheers~! :tropical_drink: :strawberry: :yum:

Being that far out in the Atlantic would be pretty crazy- exciting, but also scary too! :laughing: Iā€™m looking at tickets and thinking things over- itā€™s actually not that much more expensive for a cruise ticket than a one-way airfare ticket, which seems strange. Weā€™ll see how things play out! And Iā€™ll def share pics if it ends up happening :grinning: :heart:

Update to the MMM:

This weekā€™s group ritual meditation is now LIVE in the forum! More information about the ritual as well as what items should be prepared can be found in the post:

6-16 Capricorn Waning Moon Staying Steady

(Group Ritual - June 16) :waning_gibbous_moon: Staying Steady Meditation)

With the passing of the full moon, the light will dim in the skies as we reach the Ides of June- the month is half-over and the full moon is gone- is it just me, or is anyone else tired ? :sweat_smile:

Push back any moon exhaustion or general weariness youā€™re feeling with this meditation- with the blessing of the moon in Capricorn :capricorn: , you can continue onwards and upwards at a steady pace to reach the summit of your goals :mountain:

Looking forward to sharing a cup with you then!

Blessed be :sparkles:

3 Likes

@Amethyst I think today Iā€™m taking my day that just goes with the flow & lets things play out how they have to, so veggies will be tomorrow. Iā€™m excited to go to the place though :hugs:

@BryWisteria & @AileyGrey thank you so much about the Chakra stones, I definitely was not expecting those to be in there at all out of the 3 things that they could have been. So I am using them today whenever I meditate :woman_in_lotus_position:, no matter how long or when I go outside to sit on my back porch I have them in a pouch with a Clear Quartz.

@AileyGrey I get the subscription box from Tamed Wild each month. There it comes with different items that you can use in your practice & they will include a card explaining each item & if you would like to do the ritualā€¦ the instructions for that also. :hugs: I do believe that a few others here have gotten the box too or still do, so they may have their opinions too. I really enjoy them & I have taken items & used them for a different purposes. For instance, I got a crow/raven charm that was supposed to be consecrated for the Norse God Odin, but I decided that I wanted to wear it to represent the The Morrigan: Celtic Goddess :triquetra:. So thatā€™s what I did for my own practice. :smiling_face:

Iā€™m hoping that this feeling continues through Thursday so I can carve out some tea time, but Iā€™m not making any promises except that I am going to make a valiant effort to participate with actual tea & such on Thursday. :laughing:

5 Likes

Congrats @AileyGrey and @Garnet! I always look forward to the love yā€™all share on my and everyone elseā€™s posts.

@Amethyst I am so happy that you are healing well!! I will continue to send you healing energy.

@AileyGrey you will finish it! I always have to self-impose deadlines or I will continue to procrastinate. :rofl: :rofl:

@Susurrus I canā€™t wait to get my box! Those chakra stones are beautiful. I usually donā€™t get mine until way late in the month or early next month because of my order date. Hereā€™s hoping I receive one of those as well!

@BryWisteria Traveling by boat sounds fun! Iā€™ve been trying to convince my husband to take a cruise for years but Iā€™ve pretty much given up as I donā€™t think his anxiety would handle it well any more. :sob: And you are not alone in being tired! Iā€™ve been thinking it must have been my allergies causing problems during my sleep but didnā€™t think about the moonā€™s energy affecting me.

My week is starting off mellow but quickly becoming chaotic. My husband surprised me by bringing home strawberry ice cream for the Strawberry Moon last night! When I just looked at him, he goes ā€œI pay attention.ā€ :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I was just added to a big project at work and made the project manager for the client as well. It is exciting because it means that my boss thinks Iā€™m doing an excellent job and is trusting me to pass some of her work to me.

The rest of the week is filled with ā€œsurvivingā€ work and trying to fit in my spiritual practices as Iā€™m starting to build a daily/weekly/monthly routine out.

Oh, and not dying in this Texas heat! Itā€™s 92F with a heat index of 102F here in Houston, way hotter than our normal June temps. Iā€™m not sure how Iā€™m going to survive when summer really hits in the next month or so. :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face:

6 Likes

Thank you @Amaris_Bane! I hope you get them too, because of your work with Chakras! That would be great. Right now I have them in my pouch because I am using them when I meditate today. I returned my focus to my Root Chakra. It needs a boost before I move through to the next ones. I have worked on my Sacral so I would refresh that one and then move to the Solar Plexus. :hugs:

My son made it to Arkansas, they are still driving but he said that he hopes it ends soon :rofl: I did warn him about the climate & hydration & sunblock.

Congratulations :tada: on the big project/project manager! Thatā€™s awesome news too! I hope you work out a good routine, Iā€™m still working on a daily routine, well morning really. Itā€™s changed so much around here that itā€™s all askew right now :laughing:

6 Likes

@Amaris_Bane thanks! I think Iā€™ve got a rhythm going!

6 Likes

Hahaha!! Long road trips can be really tiring. I hope heā€™s having fun at least!

Iā€™ve been reading up on chakras and been working on my solar plexus as itā€™s been blocked. It would be nice to get the chakra stones to meditate with. I do have a chakra bracelet with lava stones that I found at Michaels. It has a paw print bead so I couldnā€™t pass it up.

That is great!! Youā€™ll finish it in no time to then! I have so many half finished projects. :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Oh my itā€™s gorgeous, I remember when I found out they sell genuine stone jewelry :joy:

I wear one on each wrist
One is just chakra stones & honestly a little too big for my wrist, the other on my receiving (left) hand is the set of chakra stones & at the beginning & end have a clear quartz then a strip of black tourmaline stones.

The first oneā€¦ I dont remember where I got it. The one on my left wrist I got from the school where I took my crystal healing courses. I got my chakra stones from them that I use for healing & working with each one. I use essential oils, breath work, & meditation :woman_in_lotus_position: also to work with my chakras. Lots of meditation :thinking:

My son is having fun & taking pictures. They have stopped a couple of places to see different things. I check in with him every once in a while.

6 Likes

I hear tell about farmerā€™s markets where there are fresh fruits and veggies coming into the cities and wish we had something like that here. It would be awesome!

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

5 Likes

We have a couple of farms in our town that have been passed through generationsā€¦ they are actually not that common anymore.

Its sad :pensive: there used to be stands in different places or other setups. I can remember when it was done on the honor system as far as payment or a donation. There was a locked box with a slot or a jar! Canā€™t do that anymore.

Since the pandemic the two larger ones have been donating the bulk fruits & veggies to our service centers & food pantries for the area where I live. They are accepting anyone now within this part of Cape Cod. (Its kind of broken up into 3 sections as far as some services can go)

Lots of changes, but this is a going to be a good summer season for the town. It started early & so has the summer :sun: weather! Iā€™m looking forward to working in my yard this weekend.

3 Likes

It all sounds so nice! Good luck working in your yard this weekend, donā€™t overheat!

4 Likes

Iā€™m hoping that I am able to, we had a lot of rain under the waxing moon into the full moon, and now my garden has some kind of something in it, that I thought I had pulled gotten out before we planted. So itā€™s a creeper of some kind, but makes it hard to tell which are seedlings :seedling: & which are the plants starting to come up :laughing:

3 Likes

Keep him. He is to be protected! :laughing:

But in seriousness, thatā€™s so great that you got strawberry ice cream from him :strawberry: Iā€™m sure it made the Texas heat not be so unbearable :hot_face:

Iā€™m glad their trip is going safely! :heart:

4 Likes

I hope it will be- we got our tickets last night! Weā€™ll be making our (very slow) way back to Europe on a transatlantic boat in August :passenger_ship:

I get your husband- Iā€™m already feeling my anxiety spike :sweat_smile: Luckily, the info says there will be a buffet, so at least Iā€™ll have that to hyper-fixate on :laughing: :plate_with_cutlery:

I was blaming my allergies too! We certainly have a lot in bloom at the moment, but it started yesterday and the exhaustion reached wild levels last night and this morning. So now Iā€™m pointing my finger at the full moon :joy::full_moon:

Definitely a good time for a recuperating ritual to keep us going- it sounds like youā€™ve got a lot on your plate at the moment too! Wishing you all the best with surviving work this week and beating that famous Texan heat- hang in there! :muscle: :heart:

Woohoo! I hope heā€™s having a blast on the trip :blush:

5 Likes

Eep. Sounds like thatā€™s going to be a pain in the butt to pull up . Good luck with that.

4 Likes

Thanks :laughing: I donā€™t think I will necessarily be tackling that one until set up the garden next year. Iā€™m pretty sure we need to weed as much as we can & then rototill the whole thing with new soil & fertilizer. :joy:

4 Likes

Good luck with it either way!

4 Likes