Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Jun 20 - 26 šŸŒ»

Happy Solstice!

4 Likes

Heā€™s so funny. Heā€™s being moody today because he wants our food & not the food we make him. So he like looks at his food then at me, then back at bowl, & then puts his head down & walks over to the table to try & see whats on it.

Something is telling me that he was getting more ā€œtreatsā€ than we thought. :laughing:

But i just woke up, so right now itā€™s fitting. :rofl:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words. Iā€™m lucky to have been here, and I hope to be here for many more to come!

And Iā€™m so happy about my leg! I hope this is an end to the problems. Weā€™ll see.

Happy Solstice!

5 Likes

Update to the MMM:

This weekā€™s group ritual is now live in A Sacred Space- please check out the full post for more details as well as what to prepare for the recommended ritual!

6-23 Cool Down Ritual Meditation Water

(Group Ritual - June 23) :droplet: Cool Down Ritual

This one goes out to everyone in hot climates right now- from what Iā€™m hearing and seeing on the news, it is quite the heat wave out there! Please stay cool, be well, and stay safe everyone :pray::blue_heart:

Looking forward to a chill moment and a refreshing cup with this Thursday :tropical_drink:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

I am looking forward to the Thursday tea, as soon as I get home from a popup appointment, I am going to need to wind down.

For the Tending Brighidā€™s Flame post today I asked how this popup appointment is going to go, & I drew Brighidā€™s Cross - for Protection & pets are mentioned in the card as a part of the purpose of Brighidā€™s Cross. So that makes me feel better. Then for the April, May, June 2022 Single Oracle/Rune/Tarot draw I pulled You Can Do Hard Things. So overall I think Iā€™m stressing myself out more than I need to.

On a better & lighter noteā€¦ My husband has his last day at work today. The new company a mile down the street from us is helping him move his tools & boxes from the shop they are in over to the new one & then he has a 3 day weekend. So thatā€™s exciting, I want him to be in a good mood when he is talking to me or at work. This way he is 1.2 miles away & we can have lunch together once a week & if anything happens he can come home to help with the dogs if emergency services need to get in the houseā€¦

(Iā€™m a fall riskā€¦ itā€™s happened but so far someone has been home each time, he gets nervous that it will happen during the few hours Iā€™m home alone)

So it will be an eventful day. My oldest son is going to help me with the appointment today. He will then go to work & I will stay home to do my thing & decompress. :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Congrats on the new badges and thanks to u two for the happiness u brought :heartbeat::heartbeat:
Glad to be back, been sick for some days

7 Likes

@amara im glad to see you! Hope youā€™re feeling better!

7 Likes

Welcome back, Amara! Hope youā€™re doing well and feeling much better now :pray::heart:

4 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: