Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! May 23 - 29 šŸŒ˜

@AileyGrey
Nice book :heartbeat:
I just wished I had a way of getting books like that, over here in Nigeria, there is big trouble finding such books even witchcraft booksšŸ˜”

4 Likes

Hi All and Happy Monday!

I had a busy but wonderful weekend. My oldest son is visiting from OKlahoma with his girlfriend, she is a very nice person. I knew she would be :wink:

They will be here until Saturday so I wonā€™t be on much this week. We have some cool site seeing planned. I will try to get some nice pics for the forum.

Love your garden @Susurrus, I know your going to have a wonderful harvest with all your planning and work you put in to it. Iā€™m doing the container style garden here because the sun is so intense and we have poor dirt quality for most veggies. I move my plants around if needed, which was a good thing this year because Iā€™ve had to bring them in for cold nights a few times :snowflake:
We are having another drought year so Iā€™m not growing much.
Have a wonderful Witchy week all :wink:
:butterfly:

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

Iā€™m actually awful at the :potted_plant: indoor growing of anything :flushed:

& Oh no! We have the rain & luckily our backyard is pitched downhillā€¦ well, the whole road is uphill really :joy: so it doesnā€™t puddle too much anymore. Today I got all 42 of the different :sunflower: sunflower seedlings :seedling: planted around the 2nd corner & the short side of the garden. I feel like we are going to have a rain shower soon so I want everything to be in & be able to get acclimated to the rain with the sun throughout the days & see if there are any areas we need to address sooner than later.

I have actually found this season & my connection to my gardens & land is a whole lot stronger this year. It was okay last year, but this year is 100% better than the last Iā€™d say 10 years. Iā€™m very proud of what I have gotten done in the front & backyards. :house_with_garden:

We have plants that are outdoor but we would have to put them into dormancy & bring them inside during the winter months. The planters would go in our basement & we would water them as needed so they didnā€™t lose their roots. However, I believe they got pot bound, so my husband is considering moving them to full sun in the frontā€¦ after he talks to the nursery people at his job. :woman_shrugging: Most of that is out of my expertise :blush:

Again thank you so much for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated @Sarafeena_Sage

6 Likes

That is very cool! I bet you canā€™t wait to see all the new growth!

Youā€™re welcome, dear heart! Newcomers like you help breathe some fresh air into the forum!

Have a good visit with your family @Sarafeena_Sage! Sounds like youā€™ve got a fun-filled week planned!

So Iā€™m back from the doctor and yes, they had to scrape my leg again today but they put on that new graft and it doesnā€™t hurt at much so thatā€™s good. They were encouraged because it looks smaller and there was some growth in the middle of new skin bridges so thatā€™s good. Hereā€™s hoping that this skin graft takes! Thanks for all the good wishes, yā€™all!

6 Likes

I have people coming this weekend too from Sunday untilā€¦ Wednesday morning. I hope your visit goes well, I know itā€™s different when itā€™s your children. I hope you have a lot of fun & make some lasting memories :revolving_hearts:

Thatā€™s great news, hereā€™s hoping that this one takes better & that it starts healing more comfortably! :hugs:

5 Likes

@amara maybe you could find them as an ebook! I havenā€™t looked, but that would be better than nothing!

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :person_in_lotus_position: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Meditation Magick

Update to MMM:

The group ritual post for this week is now LIVE in the forum! You can find more information in the post here:

Tarot Tea Divination Group Ritual Spells8

(Group Ritual - May 26) :tarot_card: Tarot & Tea

Grab your favorite tarot or oracle deck and join us for the group meditation! Itā€™s a fun way to connect with your cards, reveal an important message, and celebrate World Tarot Day with the coven :blush:

Looking forward to sharing a cup with you then!

Blessed be Infinite Roots :infinite_roots: :coffee::tarot_card:

7 Likes

Thanks, love! For your lips to the Goddessā€™ ears!

5 Likes

@BryWisteria
Thanks sweetheart
I wish I could make out some little time to participate in this week ritual :heartbeat:

5 Likes

I hope things arenā€™t too crazy busy for you and youā€™re able to make the ritual, Amara! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@BryWisteria
Thanks :heartbeat: for looking out for me, I will try my best

5 Likes

Hey everyone and happy Friday as it is now in England (about 20 to 1 in the morning).

Iā€™ve been a little absent recently as life has been hectic, but Iā€™ve been thinking about you all.

Itā€™s been hectic and eventful in a good way. I was made a Trustee of Ask for Clive, an LGBTQ+ inclusion charity, and tomorrow is our flagship event, Pub Pride. It should be a blast!

5 Likes

Itā€™s nice to hear from you @IrisW! I know itā€™s hectic but Iā€™m glad youā€™ve been staying busy, that sounds like good news for your business. Good luck at Pub Pride!

4 Likes

So nice to see you again @IrisW, I am happy that it has been a good busy for you! Congratulations :tada: & good luck with your event :confetti_ball: Check-in whenever you have the time! :heart:

So, yesterday was a doozy that bled into today :joy:

• Yesterday I missed 1 appointment & when I rescheduledā€¦ I made it for the date & time of a different appointment, so had to call back & re-reschedule the appointment. Then had to go through my phone & found another appointment that I made for a time I am not home Monday through Friday. So that will be addressed at tomorrowā€™s appointment.
  • Today, I woke up at the time I should have been walking out the door with my daughter to get her & her friend to school on time. Thenā€¦ out of the 3 lunches I usually make, 0 got made. I had to pick up 2 prescriptions & bring 1 lunch to the school & by the time I got homeā€¦ all I wanted my first coffee & to take my morning medicine :rofl:

So tomorrow is Friday & should be better. Itā€™s going to be a nice day & I am definitely going to bed once I am tired instead of trying to stay up when my son gets home from work to say good night to him. :sleeping:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s so cool, Iris! :heart_eyes: Congrats on becoming a Trustee, and I hope Pub Pride is amazing- it sounds like it is going to be tons of fun! Enjoy it :rainbow_flag: :partying_face:

5 Likes

I hope Friday is better for you love, sounds as if you had a day and a half yesterday!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s so exciting @IrisW :tada: Congratulations!! Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be a wonderful event :rainbow_flag: :sparkles:

@Susurrus It sounds like you need a rest and a reset :pray: I hope today is much more calm for you!

3 Likes

@Amethyst & @MeganB thank you for the good wishes about today. Some unexpected newsā€¦ back to back to back came last night so I forced myself to go to bed & used breathwork & a sleep mantra to settle my mind with my weighted blanket so I could fall asleep. I barely remember my husband coming to bed & turning on the fan before getting in, thenā€¦ at 4 AMā€¦ I was bright-eyed & bushy-tailed awakeā€¦ so naturally I came to the forum first to see what all has happened since last night. :rofl:

Although today, everyone got lunches & where they needed to be on time. I just have antsy energy before my 10 AM appointment, so once that is overā€¦ some much-needed self-care time is in order. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Today is off to a better start then, thatā€™s good. Take time for all the self-care you need, love!

4 Likes