Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Sep 26 - Oct 2 šŸ‚

@Susurrus Krissie thats so great that u found out she is so close. If u need anything else from me just let me know.

6 Likes

Oh absolutely! If I can help, let me know! She is very thankful for the Migraine tea blend you made up.

I hope things are starting to smooth out for you & your hubby is doing well with his healing!

7 Likes

Hello everyone, just touching down a few minutes here as Iā€™ve been pretty sickly and not able to join in on things lately and havenā€™t been up to speed on all the posts - I miss you all and await the day when Iā€™m better - My treatments have taken a turn for horrible adverse reactions so I have been bedbound and sleeping a lot when Iā€™m not at the dr/hospital. My next Monday surgery is cancelled until I heal up and feel better. Just wanted to say hello and Iā€™m still hanging in here and appreciate everyoneā€™s kind words and love. :magic_wand::green_heart::kissing_heart: Until next time xo

8 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch

I am keeping you in my prayers and sending you healing light my friend :heart: When I send healing to you, I see you as completely healed your aura (energy body) is healed and your body will soon be too! I never, never, never think of it as a fight because you are already healed!

It sounds like your body is telling you that you need a break from the chemo! I have been listening to Radical Hope by Kelly A. Turner, Ph.D. I am hoping it will give me some ideas for helping you to heal. She talks about people who are healed and the doctors canā€™t explain it. Itā€™s an awesome book.

Remember itā€™s not a fight, You Are Already Healed!!! What you are thinking can make all the difference because You Are Powerful!

Wishing you Magic :magic_wand: and Miracles :dizzy: May the Light :sparkles: be with you :people_hugging:
:heart:

7 Likes

Thank you for your blessings and as well as Christeena such a beautiful soul! I :heart:
Thanks you!
Jeannie

8 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch I have no idea what youā€™re going through, but youā€™re putting up a damn good fight and I have faith that youā€™ll make it through. Rest up and donā€™t worry about us, weā€™ve got your back!

Sending you much love and healing!

Youā€™re welcome, sweetie!

9 Likes

@Janae_Rochele my son too!!! He is a WWI soldier. He is very much into war history and all that. My son just turned 17, How old is your son?
He has been into military history since elementary school. His dad was a Marine so I think that has a lot to do with his interest in it all.

Iā€™m excited for October as well. I have a list of decorations that I am making for the front porch. I will post a pic when its complete. Maybe we can start a thread for October Porches!!!

I missed the challenge this week due to being very busy with my annual Boutique Craft Sale. It went great, we had perfect weather and I sold a lot of crafts I had made. Iā€™m already excited about next year and planning my craft making list for it!

My Dad is home and recovering nicely. That puts my heart and mind at ease for a while. Also, it made me realize that I need to take care of my things in case Iā€™m needed. Things like, getting new glasses, getting my medical checkups and get a new PHONE!! I really needed my phone updated for that trip. I donā€™t know about anyone else but I feel like changing my phone over to a new one is such a chore!

The Gem Faire was here again this past weekend and I made it on Sunday for a couple of hours, which was plenty of time to spend the money I made from my sales! It spends fast there!!! I got some awesome goodies though. I got 4 Skulls!!! and a sea star fossil among many other cool finds.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and a very happy Oct 1st! :jack_o_lantern:
:butterfly:

6 Likes

:balloon:Happy 41st Birthday @Jeannie1 :balloon:. Thank you for the extra :heart: too.
:butterfly:

6 Likes

@Amethyst Two weeks of gossip woohoo! :laughing: Thatā€™ll give you both plenty to talk about while you catch up! :blush:

@Susurrus Thatā€™s so nice- it sounds like the two of you have really clicked! Itā€™s so fun that she lives close by :two_hearts:

@jan_TheGreenWitch Iā€™m sorry to hear things are rough at the moment- keep on resting and taking good care of yourself, Jan! I hope the adverse reactions calm down asap and that youā€™re feeling great again very soon :pray::heart: Take all the time you need as you heal and strengthen- weā€™re all here cheering for you!

@Sarafeena_Sage There will be a Sabbat celebration post when we closer to Samhain, but I think an October decorations post would be really fun too! :star_struck: If you want to kick it off in style by showing off your festive porch when itā€™s ready, I would absolutely love to see it :jack_o_lantern: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iā€™m so glad to hear your father is recovering well and that you had an amazing time at the Gem Faire- it sounds like a blast! :gem::sparkles:

7 Likes

Awwwwww thanks @Jeannie1

7 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch im sooooo sorry u are going thru all of that. Just remember im just a phone call away if u need me. Love ya babe

8 Likes

@Susurrus oh thats so great. That warms my heart.

Hubs is doing ok. He has his good days and bad. Physical therapy is kicking his butt. And making his foot swell ( which we were told was normal). But with the swelling is increased pain. And increased crankiness. So thatā€™s fun lol

7 Likes

You will get through this & you wonā€™t catch a charge for the crankiness because I know you can tell yourself that itā€™s just the pain.

As for PT & swellingā€¦ yes unfortunately that is normal, but it shouldnā€™t be putting him down for the count when he gets home. Maybe call them & tell them when you get home yes heā€™s tired. Yes, it swells. But it swells to the point of a serious increase in pain. His treatment may need to be adjusted or they have to add modalities like heat or cold or e-stim to ease the after-effects.

It shouldnā€™t be too much of an increase in the pain & it should be able to be controlled fairly quickly. It may be too much & too soon for himā€¦ everyone heals differently. I hope you are taking care of yourself as well! Make sure you are because otherwise you wonā€™t be able to help him too :hugs:

7 Likes

@Susurrus thank u i will most definitely let them know. Hes actually only went to 1 pt appt and misses 2 bc of the pain. Yesterday he even felt like he was gonna puke. Hes been doing the exercises they gave him at home too. I mean the man was super pale too. And for gary to be pale is unheard of. Hes a natural redhead and his skin color is always red.

6 Likes

Jeannie, thank you for your post. I can feel, when I

Jeannie,
Thank you for your post. I can feel, when I was reading it, the positive energy you have portrayed. Fall is my favorite time of year too, and this year will be even more exciting as I am out of the Broom Closetā€¦lol and celebrate the way I was meant. :woman_mage: :woman_mage: Mote It Be!
Medea

8 Likes

Thatā€™s great, @Sarafeena_Sage! Really good to hear that!

Hee! Sallyā€™s funny, she makes me laugh, which is nice. Weā€™re almost caught up.

8 Likes

I am really looking forward to this coming up ritual and meditation!
I take care of three people one who is 86 years old and has a leaky leg!
The second one who is doing therapy for her weight loss and pain all over.
My Third client who has a roommate who is always in a cranky mood! They both have a little crazy!
I seem to need more ritual these days and banishment of some energies that stick to me sometimes!
I just need to take care of myself!
Jeannie

8 Likes

I am having a similar issue, & have been told the same thing by more than one person this week & 1 of them was my licensed therapist, so Iā€™m sure Friday my psychiatrist will say the same :face_with_monocle: My deductive reasoning is telling me it will be something along those lines anyway :thinking:

7 Likes

That is really great that you see a therapist!
I hope you do charge up for the week and be glad in it! Much love :two_hearts: for you to get well! :kiss:
I am going to see a Counsler tomorrow!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Bad energies be gone! Leave Jeannie alone and in peace! :raised_hands: :heart: You do amazing work and the people you care for are very blessed to have you! I hope the ritual can help you tear away any negativity and help solidify your defenses so you can keep on working your magic :muscle: :sparkles:

8 Likes