Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Sep 26 - Oct 2 🍂

@Jeannie1 Thank you so much. I appreciate the encouragement. I have “stuff” :rofl: that requires a combination of ways to get through them. Especially now that I am a parent & have been for about 24 years. I’m doing what I can to move forward the best way I can. Fortunately, they both know my beliefs about medications & alternative or holistic therapies & coping strategies. I have noticed since I really started opening up to them anyway :joy: that certain things when I get reconnected the connections are stronger, my intuition is much better, & my workings are better.

Luckily my providers know my feelings on medications, beliefs & stay within those to help me move through things a bit easier. :heart:

8 Likes

@Sarafeena_Sage My son is 13 about to be 14 in a few months. His dad and grandpa were in the Army as well! It’s interesting to see how much he learns all of the time and the fun facts he gives me. I am a huge history lover myself, I majored in History and Political Science in college lol. Sooo, he had to get it from somewhere lol.

9 Likes

I would be happy to start a thread for Halloween :jack_o_lantern: decorations but I bet there is someone out there that will have their decor up before me. So if anyone wants to start that thread I would be happy to post :incoming_envelope: there.

So far I only have 2 pumpkins and an empty wooden crate :ghost: on my porch! I think after this weekend I will have more things ready to display. I’m making some new pieces :skull: this year and I’m very excited about them. I found my ideas on youtube, I finally gave in to the utube and started watching and now I’m there all the time LOL always seeing something else I want to make!! So many crafts so little time!
:butterfly:

8 Likes

@MeganB hoping you are safe and well.

@Susurrus that is awesome that you met a witch friend that lives so close to you.
I hope your appointments went well.

@Amethyst I am glad you are testing negative for covid-19! I hope you have a fun time with Sally.

@Amaris_Bane I hope you got all the work done for your two big clients. I hope you and your hubby enjoy working together. That is awesome. :slight_smile: Happy decorating on October 1st :slight_smile:

Congrats @marsha on the shout out.

@Janae_Rochele have a happy anniversary!

@Jeannie1 happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great meditation :slight_smile:

@BryWisteria one day my Thursdays won’t be so busy, these group rituals look amazing

@jan_TheGreenWitch so glad to see you on here. Your contributions are so amazing. Sorry to hear you have not been feeling the best. Big hugs to you and your family!

@Sarafeena_Sage I think your idea about posting our decorations is a great idea. I am such a last minute decorator seeing everyone else’s decorations may inspire me to move faster or to just make time for it. I am glad to hear your dad is recovering well. I didn’t make it to our gem fairs this year :-(. I am glad to hear you had such good finds. The sea star fossil and skulls both sound cool. Feel free to post pics :wink:

Happy October everyone!

10 Likes

@Phoenix_Rose thank you, yes they both went well! I feel good about them. :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you so much! I need to know when your birthday :partying_face: comes too!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Thanks, @Phoenix_Rose! Sally and I had a good catch-up session. LOL!

7 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst it means so much for you and everyone to say such nice things and be confident in my healing. I’m happy you are free of Covid now as well. Light and love to you - :maple_leaf:

7 Likes

I just purchased this book @marsha thank you - yeah, my body is not loving chemo now, IDK if I will make it to end of November, I am hoping my Oncologist and I can come up with a better plan soon and that my body has already killed the cancer enough for the surgery. Love you so much thanks - :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Hi everyone! I purchased a Halloween Oracle deck for the sole purpose of providing the Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots: readings each day in October. I noticed there is a lot of chatter about divination with Tarot, but not as much about Oracle cards, and if you are anything like me and prefer Oracle to Tarot in a daily practice, then I thought this would be a great opportunity to showcase the Oracle for those who like it and might be interested in them!

Oracle cards have their own power and energy that is different from tarot readings, and they are perfect if you’re are a busy person or just looking for more generalized advice and guidance. Oracle cards are about helping you see the bigger picture and giving you shots of wisdom and guidance that could help you focus and set intention. I have always thought of Oracle cards as a daily divination tool and tarot cards for more long term detailed planning.

Go on over to the Daily Drawings forum in a Sacred Space to join this month’s readings for the Halloween Oracle, Tarot @Susurrus, personal Tarot reading @john.knox, and other Oracle decks @marsha!
Feel free to leave your own single draw too!
[October, November, December Single Draws 2022]
(https://forum.spells8.com/t/october-november-december-single-draws-2022/28129)
#oracle

7 Likes

OOh, that’s a gorgeous oracle deck! Thank you so much for sharing, @jan_TheGreenWitch!

6 Likes

I do like oracle decks too. I just started using the more this year and they have paired nicely with the tarot, especially when I wanted a bit of extra info. There are days I only have time for the oracle cards.
I look forward to your draws!

7 Likes

Perfect @jan_TheGreenWitch I love my oracles, but obviously mine are more Celtic & not much else. The added variety will be a wonderful addition to the thread.

I try to change mine up to include runes & stone & oracle & tarot & affirmations… so any assistance with any part of it or just doing the draw, just because is welcomed! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: