Merry Meet Monday! November 9th

A very Merry Meet Monday, everyone!

:heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration:

Upcoming Events :spiral_calendar:

~Group Ritual: Tea Meditation with the Coven~

Join in for a shared group ritual and tea meditation on Thursday, November 12th.

Group meditation rituals and conversations are held every Thursday. Feel free to visit last weekโ€™s ritual post to get an idea about what to expect, and look for an announcement on the main page of the forum for details about this weekโ€™s group ritual :woman_in_lotus_position:

~Moon Phase: New Moon~

On Sunday, November 15th we will be blessed with a New Moon :new_moon:

To find the exact time of moon phases for your location, I recommend the Moon Phase Calendar from the Old Farmerโ€™s Almanac.

New-Moon-Spells

The time of the new moon is a great time to either take a break from magick, or partake in various New Moon Rituals . You can find a list of rituals and spells specifically for drawing on energy from the new moon on Spells8 :sparkles:

maxresdefault

:new_moon: New Moon Spells & Rituals for Beginners: What to do on a NEW MOON?

Visit the Moon Magick: New Moon page for more information about the benefits of the new moon and ways to prepare for this special celestial occasion :milky_way:

~Other Events of Interest~

Some other non-witchy but interesting (and perhaps conversation-starting!) events coming up this week include:

Ongoing Challenge :trophy:

Every week, a challenge is presented to all members of the forum to explore new areas of magick and bring out the best of everyoneโ€™s diverse talents! The theme of this week is lighting a flame and delving into the many uses of candle magick :candle:

Please keep in mind that this challenge will close TOMORROW, Tuesday, November 10th at 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time Zone)

After this time a Props and Presents post will appear to give recognition and prizes to all participants :gift: And as always, a brand new challenge will arrive on Wednesday for all challenge enthusiasts.

Are you ready? Join in the challenge here: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Of Candles and Flame :candle:

Divination Discussions :crystal_ball:

Ready to put your divination skills to the test? Hoping for feedback on your readings? Join in for this weekโ€™s Divination Discussion to gain new insights and experience different methods of divination.

Ready to divine? Join here: Divination Discussion :maple_leaf: Ready for November

Be sure to join in by the deadline, Wednesday, November 10th!

New Members :wave:

A very warm welcome and merry meet to the new members who have joined over the past week:

@laura16, @PhoenixFyre, @shaelyn, @saoirse, @tara3, @marissa2, @norma, @kathryn5, @daniellecrosby, @minette, @stephanie18, @nicola1, @violet1, @koren, @victoria11, @kelsey1, @thomas4, @lena1, @kelly5, @chris4, @teri1, @Lyn, @vontazia, @trisha, @jordan2, @Eric0674, @aliana, @madison5, @audra, @antonia, @lisa24, @kelly6, @kelli1, @jennifer36, @jay5, @jamie9, @boy, @tawayna, @noemi, @kimberly15, @ariana3, @mary19, @michelle18, @mikieta, @crystal1, @brook, @courtney5, @dominika1, @bri1, @jennifer37, @joseph2

If you havenโ€™t done so already, feel free to go to Introductions and create your first post. You might want to share a bit about who you are and your journey into practicing magick :sparkles:

We would all love to give you a warm welcome to the forum family! :hugs:

Special Shout-Outs :mega:

• Well done to @Berta for sharing the most posts over the last seven days :writing_hand: Thank you for sharing your wise words and clever remarks- your posts are a delight to read!

• Big hugs back to @Rowan who, on a four-week streak, has liked the most posts in the forums :heart: You are such a source of warmth and encouragement- thank you for all that you do!

After a four-week streak at the top of the hearts pedestal, @Rowan will receive a special title and badge for all the love shared- woohoo! :confetti_ball::two_hearts:

Note : The likes and posts of those who have won the MMM badge will be counted towards the weekly tally again after a one month rest period :+1:

And I canโ€™t forget- a huge thank you to all members of the Spells8 forum family! Your contributions and love help to make this a welcoming and supportive place for solitary witches all around the world- you are all wonderful :raised_hands:

A new week and a new start- what plans do you have for the coming days? :mag: Working any new moon magick? :new_moon: Give a shout and share your thoughts in the comments below!

May the waning of the moon lessen any grief and lighten the burdens you carry- a new moon will bring new blessings in the coming days!

Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

Congratulations @Rowan! Thatโ€™s great! You too @berta! Congrats!

As for me this week, Iโ€™m nervous. I have a phone appointment for my SNAP benefits on Thursday and a phone appointment for my Medicaid Waiver Helper on Friday. Friday the 13th. Iโ€™m trying not to let conventional beliefs get to me but I worry about that Friday one. I really need the help. I need the food stamps too but I really need the home help one.

So wish me luck guys! Hopefully, everything will go well with both calls!

3 Likes

Good luck, @Amethyst. Our family knows how hard it can be to get benefits when you need them. Sending you lots of light and hoping for the best.

Congrats @Rowan and @berta!

Friday the 13th? Even if it is a little late, more horror movies sound order.

I have one of the most important phone calls of my life this week. :open_mouth: It is supposed to be today. Weโ€™ll see. I am also waiting to hear back on 3 different positions I applied for. My FMLA ends soon and I get to go back to work but I would love to start a new and better job soon afterwards. :joy: Seems like the perfect time for New Moon magic.

2 Likes

Thanks, hon! I can use all the help I can get! :hugs:

Sounds like you can use some good vibes yourself! Iโ€™ll send you good vibes and you can send me and hopefully, weโ€™ll both have good luck this week!

3 Likes

Thank you Everyone! Merry Meet Monday, this week is definitely going to be better than last.
Iโ€™m going to clean my alter today, work on my BOS, and continue my Witches ladder.
My Franklin had an allergic reaction this weekend, we canโ€™t figure out from what. Benadryl gives him the munchies so heโ€™s been eating good, just had hives popping up. He slept with me last night, he loved it. :heart_eyes:
My son had to go into the ER yesterday, Iโ€™ve believed him to have Aspartame poisoning for the last 4 daysโ€ฆwhen the chest pain, dizziness, unable to eat or drink anything hot or too cold; were consistent each day new symptoms of sleeping all day for the last two days and confusion set in. Thatโ€™s when I had to make him go in.
They say he has a stomach infection and gastric ulcers(which aspartame poisoning can cause ulcers). And that it doesnโ€™t help that he is overweight. So obviously, being 10 hours away from him, my mama bear mode is in overdrive but to hear what they said just pissed me off! My son has been down for 7 months with his back due to bone spurs and a herniated disk. Heโ€™s been off work this whole time, living on workmanโ€™s comp and now unemployment because his POE terminated him. He cannot climb stairs, walking is even a challenge. Heโ€™s been unable to get to his bed or shower regularly because of this. Heโ€™s always been a bigger guy since he was 6 years old. Obviously he knows heโ€™s got weight to lose but why kick him when heโ€™s down.
Plus in the beginning of this he got Covid.
To hear him last night talk about just giving up and being hurt by words of ignorant people, broke my heart. I think now heโ€™s dealing with a bit of depression. Itโ€™s one thing after another for him.
Ugh, I wish I could fly.
Blessed Be Everyone

5 Likes

I feel so called out right now :joy:

Congrats to @Berta and @Rowan! Love you both for your gorgeous presence around the forum :heart:

4 Likes

Congrats to @berta & @Rowan! Great job!

I dont have much going this week. My daughter will have Wednesday off for Veterans Day, so we may do something together depending on the weather. My nephew is still recovering from Covid and heโ€™s been having a lot of pain in his chest from it. My nephew has severe asthma and allergies, so they are monitoring his lung functions each day.

I did the Candle Challenge with a twist on the Legal Blessings Spell for my Social Security hearing. So Iโ€™m hoping it will be good news, but also that it comes sooner than later.

4 Likes

@BryWisteria @Limeberry Funny, I just shoveled out the fridge last night.

4 Likes

Thank you, youโ€™re so sweet.

4 Likes

Congrats :clap::confetti_ball::tada: @Berta!

4 Likes

@Rowan, Iโ€™ll be keeping your son in my prayers. :pray:

3 Likes

Wishing you all the best of luck, @Amethyst!!! :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Youโ€™ve done everything you can to prepare and it sounds like you are a good position to get the benefits you deserve. Sending lots of good thoughts- may the phone appointments both be a piece of cake (or perhaps pumpking pie cupcakes?) for you :raised_hands::joy:

As for Friday the 13th- Iโ€™ve made this my lucky day! My old soccer jersey number was 13 and I passed my road test and got my driversโ€™ license on Friday the 13th. Like many superstitions- they can be beaten by the power of your own mind :brain: Some even say that Friday the 13th is tied to witches- it can easily become your lucky day too, Kasie :grin:

Oh goodness- seems like many people are expecting big news this week! I hope the phone call brings joy and celebration for you, @praecog29 :pray: Wishing you all the best!

And yes- time to work some lovely new moon magick :new_moon_with_face::sparkles:

My heart goes out to your and your son- @Rowan :pray: . He has so much going on right now, the last thing he needs is more worries!

Sending lots of good thoughts and prayers your way- and for anyone else who has energy to spare, @Susurrus has created an Energy Exchange for Tamera and her son!

When I saw this I felt the same- my fridge is the nightmare zone :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I hope you have a wonderful day off with your daughter, and that your nephew recovers quickly, @Susurrus! :pray: And of course that the legal blessings spells brings success to you very soon- any idea when you will get the news?

What a coincidence! Or it is :thinking::joy: You are so in tune with the eccentric holidays, @Berta! I bet itโ€™s nice to have a fresh and clean fridge. Really gotts do mine as wellโ€ฆ Iโ€™m dreading it :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

WOW several of you are having a busy week with important issuesโ€ฆ prayers for all of you especially
@Susurrus @Rowan @praecog29
Extra helpings of love and support.

4 Likes

Iโ€™m sending healing energy & good energy to those who need it this week. I pray everyone has the best outcomes for their highest good.

5 Likes

Thanks sweetie! I appreciate it!

3 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatโ€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find and post your thoughts in the current Merry Meet Monday.