Merry Met Brothers and Sisters! šŸ•Æļø I'm going to be frank

My name is Maranda, but Iā€™d like to go by Azrielle, for now. Itā€™s what I was told my guardian angel is, the patron archangel of the peaceful death, Azriel :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am still putting you at this. I was reckless when I was young, and something scary happened. So I just abandoned everything. But my life, and my familyā€™s lives have done nothing but spiral. I know thereā€™s something unclean here and the house, on the property. I definitely in the people in my family, there is discontent, and bitterness resentmentsā€¦ Iā€™m going to be all the way honest, I canā€™t afford this after the 15 days. Iā€™m most concerned with right now, is casting cleansing spell work, banishmentā€¦ my kids live here. But I canā€™t at the moment, Iā€™m working to get a job and vehicleā€¦ I hope that you all will help me. I do plan on going and keeping my motherā€™s side in me, Hecate. I have to start all the way from scratch, I have nothing. Thank you in advance, Family :1st_place_medal:
![IMG_20221222_194042|375x500] I canā€™t remember which picture this is out of the ones I pickedā€¦ But, my oldest is 12 Samson, then Ronan who is nine, skya who is two

17 Likes

Hello lovely. Iā€™m Tracy. Iā€™m going to link you into a few posts that may help, depending on the type of spell youā€™re looking for.
Hereā€™s a few:

https://forum.spells8.com/t/dark-magic-shadow-circle/48708/35?u=tracys

https://forum.spells8.com/t/malphas-home-protection-jar-spell/43891?u=tracys

Take care. Iā€™m sure more will have more suggestions. Sending love and light :green_heart:

13 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome :infinite_roots: @Azrielle

Itā€™s nice to meet you, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here! I hope you find what you are looking for. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

12 Likes

Welcome to the coven. My name is Devenne Iā€™m a chaos witch from Indiana.

Blessed be

12 Likes

@Azrielle welcome to the witch family!
follow what our sister @tracyS gave you and everything will be fine! have courage! :hekate_wheel: :pentagram: :hekate_wheel:

13 Likes

Welcome @Azrielle ! @tracyS gave you some great information. It should be quite helpful for you.

Iā€™m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota

13 Likes

Merry meet @Azrielle !

Iā€™m Kat and I found the practice over 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. I work with Artemis (sheā€™s been with me since the beginning), Selene and Hekate.

Weā€™re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

11 Likes

@Mystique @tracyS, marsha, Devenne, AIRAM, Artemisia, and those that created this website, this school/community, and those responsible for such a generous opportunity!! It graced my eclipse researchā€¦ I fully realize a few discomforting, yet also relieving things. Maybe I, hopefully with at least my kidsā€™ helpā€¦ We can heal, even just somethingā€¦ that can lead to more. Honestly anything besides making things worse :sweat_smile:.

As for my kids helping, if they want toā€¦ When I told mom my plans, before I even mentioned hoping the kids would help, my mom says ā€œI just have one requirementā€¦ that you donā€™t involve the kids.ā€ Looked at me, POINTEDLY, to ā€˜drive it homeā€™. I immediately protested, but, probably going to be practicing our ā€˜talkingā€™ againā€¦ We both have a sort of condescending sorta tone; we both pick up on each otherā€™s, and weā€™re both incapable of rationally, healthily, tolerating anotherā€™s ā€˜assumedā€™ superiorityā€¦

By the way, does anyone have any essential food items one would bring or cookout at a eclipse cookoutā€¦? There will be at least my kids, mom and stepdad at cookoutā€¦ more possibly my middle sister, and her husband and two kids. My youngest brother very and my step brother possibly his ex-wife grandma and new girlfriend, and Sean and his ex-wifeā€™s two kids. My baby sister and her family canā€™t lower themselves to considering being anywhere in my vicinity. Or most anyone else in the family my baby sisterā€™s family is the Pinnacle of wholesome, small town, perfection. Trust me, I have no delusions that whatever we are able to do on the eclipse, isnā€™t going to fix this wonderful clstrfk. But anything would help :grin:

I stay around Bloomfield, Bedford, Owensburg, and Bloomington, there happens to be anyone in or around those areas that could work with me? Thank you for everything so far, and for everything that I believe will come :dizzy:

13 Likes

Hi, @Azrielle! Iā€™m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Iā€™m sorry youā€™re having all these problems. Youā€™ve got some good advice here so I wonā€™t be adding more. Just remember that now you have reached bottom, thereā€™s nowhere to go but up! Let Hecate guide you out of the darkness. Good luck!

13 Likes

Hi @Azrielle welvome to the forum my names Crystal a Bruja from Va Iā€™m so glad you found your way to us and I hope you find everything your looking for @tracyS gave you some good places to start I hope this helps too. :purple_spell_candle: :magic_shield:

13 Likes

Iā€™m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years Iā€™m now 37 son of hecate. Need anything just ask

Iā€™m for you my witch sister welcome to the coven

12 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @Azrielle :wave:

My name is Megan and Iā€™m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Itā€™s nice to meet you!

It sounds like youā€™re going through a rough time with so much going on - youā€™ve gotten some great advice already so I just wanted to offer my love and support to you, as well :heart: I hope youā€™re finding everything alright here in the forum and the site - please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

11 Likes

@Azrielle Welcome ! Iā€™m so sorry youā€™re going through all this! :people_hugging: Thatā€™s a lot for one person! Last year I was feeling a heavy weight and energy in my home that was affecting all of us. There have been so many bad things that have happened over the past few years. I knew there had to be something to help. Thatā€™s when I discovered witchcraft. Meditation really helped at that time. I see youā€™ve gotten some good suggestions to help. I hope you find things to help! Weā€™re all here to support and guide you! If you canā€™t pay for the subscription right now, there are lots available to you for free! If you have questions about that you can reach out to the @moderators to help with that. Much love and light and hugs! :two_hearts::blue_heart::blush::heart::people_hugging:

10 Likes

Welcome, @Azrielle! Itā€™s lovely to meet you.

My name is Katerina, and I reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Seems like everyone else has you covered, but if I think of anything, Iā€™ll drop by again. :thinking:

:silver_heart: :black_heart:

10 Likes

Hello @Azrielle,

Welcome! Iā€™m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Itā€™s a pleasure to meet you :heart:

Iā€™m so sorry to hear about the situation, it sounds like youā€™re doing the best you can to remedy things. I see there have already been some great suggestions shared in regards to spellwork for cleansing, banishing, etc so Iā€™m just chiming in with my support and positive wishes.

With the waning moon above, this is a great time for spellwork for removal - I hope you can find the perfect spells to help!

Wishing you all the best - much love and many blessings :sparkles:

10 Likes