(Mirror Spell) Quick Question 🤔

I just consecrated a mirror with this spell:

I’m wondering if I have to write the words on the actual mirror or could I write the words on a post it note and tape it on the back? That’ll still work, right?

11 Likes

You can write it on a piece of paper and attach it on the back side. So the mirror can be used for another spell such like this. Also, any assistance you need in the matter, just let me know. I don’t mind to get my hands a little dirty. Magickaly speaking.

9 Likes

Ok thanks so much!!!

9 Likes

I don’t see why that wouldn’t work. It sounds like it would.

8 Likes

Agreed!

Unless it actually messes with your confidence that the spell will work. E.g. you are halfway through your ritual and there’s a voice in the back of your head telling you “if you don’t actually write it, it won’t work!!”

In that case write on the mirror. You can always paint over it later. The point being, don’t let a material thing shape your internal dialogue.

8 Likes

I agree with @Francisco maybe you could write it in window chalk like they use on car windows and stuff?

9 Likes

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense! I didn’t have that voice but I thought it held the same meaning because it’s technically still on the back of the mirror.

6 Likes