Monthly Intentions & Releasing 💚

@Jeannie1 That is an awesome goal!!! My hubby was in the Air Force and Navy. We both went back to college and he is now a therapist and I am going into HR management to better run my business and hire employees. You can do it!!! I love to use the Youtube meditations for manifesting anything you desire. That is why I have created the meditation intention Essential oil blends and intention jars. I want to help humanity through my work and craft. What better way than to create something to help with focused meditation. Since I am Catholic as well as Wiccan I have St Brigid as my guide. She is Irish. I am Scottish lol. I invoke her weekly. I haven’t a statue of her yet but I do have a picture I printed up off the internet.

6 Likes

Have so much fun!

3 Likes

Love your Gaia figure.

4 Likes

I’m a couple of days late for doing it on the first of the month but suppose I waited until the new moon in a few more days? Reckon it would still be successful? @SilverBear

5 Likes

Yes, perfect timing with a new moon.

6 Likes

Thank you so much @SilverBear. I will start my preparations then

5 Likes

Darn! I really wanted a unicorn! :unicorn: :joy:

This is a beautiful ritual! I have affirmations / intentions that I’ve written down and visit on the first of every month. They are questions to ask yourself, they were geared towards New Year’s intentions that I completed at the end of 2020 but I think doing a monthly intention review is a wonderful way to try and stay on track with yourself and your goals. I will add the burning of bay leaves as well in the future to combine these rituals!! I can share the questions here if anyone else is interested! :heart:

6 Likes

Would love to see your monthly affirmation / intentions list if you’re willing to share it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I agree doing a monthly check in/ review is a great way to start on track with goals both magickal and mundane :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Should I do this during a New Moon, and if I’m releasing bad things, do I do it on a Saturday during Saturn time?

5 Likes

Hello and greetings @Samael5 , welcome to the Infinite Root Coven. According to the post; is from last year, is the first day of every month.

3 Likes

Interesting your nick @Samael5 .
Samael~Holy Archangel of Darkness and Death, Adversary of the Angelic Dominion. Poison of God.

3 Likes