Monthly Intentions & Releasing 💚

Thanks I did it and it was not hard at all! I’ll be honest with you all, I make things harder than it really needs to be! But I am blessed with good friends that help me so I can be a better person! This is love :heart:
I am so greatfull for our coven!Thank you so much Silver Bear and everything you do for us! It’s burning it’s just taking a long minute! I will watch it burn to dust! I bannish all anxiety, and fear I am letting go!
Jeannie

7 Likes

This may be TOTALLY off topic, but I am looking around at my chaotic environment and realize that it reflects my own chaotic emotions and thinking. I have been struggling with my Dad’s waning strength, Christmas, Yule, being alone, and trying to keep all the family strings tied close in a world that just seems to insist that we stay separate.

New Year: I have realized that I feel better without so much clutter, cleaner cupboards, and easier schedules. I know there is no way to do all that needs done in a day…so I am making it public that my desire is to spend at least one hour everyday getting SOMETHING sorted. I can chose what that something is, but I have to do SOMETHING everyday. Finish a project, sort a cupboard or two, fill one bag for charity, file papers, write letters. SOMETHING that will enhance the vision of life that I chose for myself.

What’s on your list?

8 Likes

@berta I need to make a list too because I am full of chaos at the moment also.

First on my list is to go through my closets and my space to be more organized. Once I do that, I will focus on the next thing. So I will start with my closets in my room and then with my drawers. I have already gone through my bills and income and set up reminders and figured out the dates and amounts. So I will also implement financial awareness.

5 Likes

Sounds like a wonderful productive plan! @Susurrus I think that organizing helps to release stress. It is all about life in balance.

5 Likes

@berta I know that when I am organized and decluttered, I overall feel better and things seem to make more sense around me.

5 Likes

Well said, Berta! Decluttering means creating space for new things to flow into our lives!! :smiley:

Making lists definitely helps for me. I write the things down and then I just try to go back to that list before I start something else.

7 Likes

@berta, that’s great to do! I also been trying to de-clutter my stuff. I need to make room! I’m getting rid of a couch i love, only because I simply have no room for it! I downsized when i moved and i should have gotten rid of it than. But just couldn’t! I know I will feel so much better when I do! I just get aggravated with the clutter around! Just no room to store anything! Trying to live more minimally. Boy it’s hard to de-clutter crap! Lol . Good luck Berta .

5 Likes

I wish I could do that way! I think I’m ADD or something else . I start to clean or de-clutter and there are always different areas at the same time getting cleaned. Lol

7 Likes

I’m the same way…I start cleaning an area and then I am like, oh look squirrel!! lolol…and then I am off to another area…and then I end up feeling like I cleaned ALL day with no real progress.

8 Likes

Omg! Yes! That’s me! Lol

6 Likes

This is exactly what happens to me. I cant stay focused on one thing. I always wind up cleaning something else or going through what I just found.

5 Likes

I have been there … I created a simple to do list that I print daily and the top of my list says DO IT YOU WILL FEEL BETTER…I have not master tasking yet , but I have started .
I also cleaned one room a week … just one … I trash it … I wipe the walls, and mop the floors with florida water :sweat_drops: smudge it … whatever …
And I really do feel better … before doing my physical cleaning … I clean my aura… my mind … I do something everyday using Spells8 … my new year’s resolution is to end my evenings with a lunar spell offered on Spells8… I just feel so much better …
Blessed Be

8 Likes

I am finding that the more I do manifestation meditation and working on my chakras the clutter seems to clean itself lol. My list is the same as yours, but for my business and to unclutter my house as well. I actually put a time limit to it. 1 hour doing xyz, 1 hour doing something different, 1 hour rest time, etc. And yeah off topic a bit lol

Love that easy spell. I need to get some fresh bay leaves and freeze them. I just finished some dried lemon peel today. Very inspired by you ladies and gents. I have such feeling of joy in my heart that is hard to express. This Christmas and Yule has definitely been different but better I believe.

6 Likes

Berta,
I am working on my shadow work! I need a change so bad, one thing is holding me back in life! I need to believe in myself! I will work my best to do so I am working on my shadow work daily https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7AqLVquOC-qT3lmYmVPUGtFNXM/view
I hope this will aid my intention for the year! Anything is possible so I am going to meditate! I am going to be proactive in my sobriety! So I want to enlist in the Air Force! I tried the test and failed! I was so close to passing! All I want is for some stability in my life! I work my bones and get little pay I feel if I better myself I will be worthy of a better paying job! It’s just like I said I am becoming more confident everyday! I get that from you guys! So why not! I am going back to school! I just finished my fasfa! Know I need to review my math & going to take a class to review! with good will and good thoughts maybe it’s not to late to use my criminal justice degree for military! All”s I want is a good job and a good future! I’ll give it my best shot! I am choosing to use magic to better myself! I just need a aim! So I use the devotionals, Ect
My new statue I feel close to Gaia! My intention is to be closer in relationship to Gaia! Anyway thanks for always letting me share all of my heart!
Blessed be

11 Likes

@walter and @SilverBear oh my goodness we must be the three musketeers when it comes to distractions. Something that helps me is that I try to only take the cleanup in small doses. I use the suggested “clean as you go” before I leave a room I have to declutter 2 ITEMS… Hang up a coat or deal with two pieces of mail. or recycle the newspaper. Then move to the next room and do the same thing. It keeps me interested and moving. This is also good if you have trouble motivating to start… two items isn’t the WHOLE ROOM and feels more doable.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:i know exactly what you mean!

7 Likes

Dear @Jeannie1
You impress me. Those are some WONDERFUL intentions and challenges for yourself. Meditating is a great tool for overcoming or to change habits. You can do it in the moment - Focus on the outcome you desire rather than the momentary desire. Focus your energy as if it is already accomplished, For instance- “I see myself sober” rather than focusing on the struggle “I want to be sober” Focus on all the positives that the change of that one behavior would offer your life.

Learning or increasing knowledge is ALWAYS a great way to boost self confidence. It is an ambitious goal to go back to school. Community Colleges often offer remedial classes to help strengthen skills. Sounds like you found one. I wonder, if you came close to passing your exam for the Air Force then maybe you could find a local tutor to help improve the areas where you were weak. The Military has many benefits including some wonderful training and testing programs that would help you work to your strengths. It might even help pay for your course work toward a Criminal Justice degree. Gaia is definitely helping you birth a world of new possibilities. I am so excited for you. Writing your intentions in a public way like this certainly displays commitment. Remember to be gentle and patient with yourself. Something I learned from rock climbing was that it is not always an easy straight path up but often requires going down or sideways to have better grip to continue the climb. “Belay on!!” We’ve got you if you slip!!! The important thing is to keep climbing. I believe in you. You’ve got this.
Hugs, Berta

5 Likes

Berta,
I love how you used the rock climbing :woman_climbing:t3: as an analogy for the climb! Like you said I gotta get a better grip and be patient! I am not patient with myself! I had a lot of self sabotage earlier then went to school to sharpen my skills and feel better about self!I do go to therapy, I just have a hard time applying my skills to real life! Yes maybe Air Force can help me with a good job! Just have to be sober something I have never done completely! I always had some kinda vice! Thanks Berta you are a “wise one” thanks for your counsel, Always gentle with your words! Thank You I have accountability and I am confident. I accept who I am! Know I just got to get good at the climb!
I think going outdoors into the world would help. Like hiking trips, bike trips, and fishing! Maybe even some hunting, just to be outdoors! Just to have lived life to the best! I really should do a vision board! I think it was one of the girls who said they were going to do a vision board! That’s what I want to do too!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Berta,
I was doing some yoga and my yoga instructor has her room so decluttered. It looks peaceful and very simple! There is barley any thing in her room ! She makes a good example!

Also, There’s a lady down the street from My house she gives gifts out to the neighbors and gives stuff away! I thought of doing that in front of my house! Maybe someone will take my books! I have a lot Of things that are taking up my space! I think just hiring someone to help would be great! I have many give always too! Good luck :four_leaf_clover:
Jeannie

5 Likes

@Deborah813 LOL I should print this and post it so I could read it every morning !!!
Love your cleaning schedule. Great motivation!

6 Likes