Moon Water Basics đź’§

A beautiful master post about Moon Water- this is a great resource, @Susurrus! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This information ties in really well with the discussion a while back about moon waters from different moon phases and mixing moon water from different phases (as well as using moon water charged by all 13 moons)- so I’ve added the links in here for anyone interested. I think it’s wonderful that you included the properties of the other phases of the moon for making moon water too! :heart::blush:

Thanks so much for sharing your wisdom, Siofra! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Thank you so much for linking those other ones, I wanted to add something that touched on those, but I knew the post was getting to be rather long. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I appreciate them being linked to the topic now!

6 Likes

No problem at all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I know when I start digging into a new topic I keep eating up more and more- I figured adding in the related discussions might help someone else continue learning too :blush:

Thanks again for sharing your moon water wisdom, Siofra! :heart::full_moon_with_face:

6 Likes

Great post @Susurrus but yeah tigers eye shouldn’t be in water if you’re going to drink it or apply it to the skin.

6 Likes

Thank you! & Thank you! :two_hearts:

I know that Tiger’s Eye contains forms of asbestos/silicosis whether it’s blue, red, or gold. I remember when I was first learning about that stone & the different colors that multiple sources say to :soap: wash your hands after handling Tiger’s Eye stones & :mask: not to inhale any dust from them. :blush:

I added a link that goes over crystal toxicity & elixirs to the post. Thank you for the reminder. :hugs:

7 Likes

@Susurrus This is an awesome job and just would like to add Dr. Masaru Emoto’s Water Consciousness Experiment here as it’s very relevant to making Moon Water or any water you like. Dr. Masaru Emoto and Water Consciousness (thewellnessenterprise.com)

7 Likes

Wow, @Susurrus what a wonderful presentation about Moon Water and what it can be used for, also how to create Moon Water. I loved the part about collecting Moon Water in the different colored bottles. I feel I learned more about Moon Water. Thank you so much for sharing this with us all. Excellent. :full_moon: :full_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

SUCH an beautifully written and informative post! thank you for sharing!!

5 Likes

New Moon Water :question:

I’ve never really given it much thought as to where the moon physical is during the new moon cycle. I was planning to make some New Moon Water (dec 3, 2021) and used my skyview app to locate her. :telescope:

Well, the moon was hanging out with the sun below the horizon. I’ve seen countless illustrations of the earth moon and sun cycles but it didn’t dawn on me as to how it looks from my perspective. (lol, it takes me awhile to really “get” some ideas.)

It seems the directions are to keep the water out of sunlight so it is the darkness of the night rather than where the moon is in the sky that guides this? I realize that I’ve got my science hat on but my whole way of seeing things is shoke! :ocean::woman_scientist:t4: :new_moon_with_face: :sunny: :exploding_head:

I’m totally new to Moon Water, enjoyed using my Full Moon water and am eager to gather more information from you sage Luna souls. At the end of the day I return to my intuition, but love learning and connection with others.

Inquiring mind needs to know :laughing:
Cheers,
Janis

edit: I found some answers! Moon rise and MoonSet

4 Likes

In general it’s a matter of personal preference. Yes, you could charge Moon water in the middle of the day but that’s not very traditional since the symbolism of the Moon is being a beacon of light during the darkness of night.

6 Likes

So much useful tips in here. Thank you for sharing. Blessed be

6 Likes

I love this @Susurrus its very detailed! I just read it again. One thing i can add is that if you do use tigers eye or something similar, the tumbled version of that stone would be better for placing in water but not to drink in cryatal elixirs. You could make moon water but not drinking water.

6 Likes

Oh great information! I will add that to the main post! Thank you so much! :heartbeat: I popped it in there :smiling_face:

4 Likes

This is amazing! Thank you @Susurrus! I am definitely adding this to my BOS! I have so many ideas for how to use that moon water I charged under the eclipse now!

6 Likes

This is amazing! Thank you so much, Siofra! We can actually permeate our lives with the power, love, and grace of the Moon!

6 Likes

This is awesome, thank you for this! I do have a question. I have a few bottles of moon water that I have had over a year. If I don’t use that moon water in a certain period of time do I have to recharge it or should I offer it back to nature and create another bottle after a certain period of time?

5 Likes

I would imagine it could go either way, so I would say it’s up to you or the practitioner

I really like giving it the earth & making a new bottle, but I can also see charging it under each full moon too :thinking:

Personally, I’ve never had more than 1 bottle, but I use it when different things call for water or as an offering. So I make more than 1 bottle in a year. I charge what I do have under each full moon & then make more. I also charge each one with a ~Clear Quartz~:gem:, so the bottle has one in there already.

I also have the same stone in my stormwater that I use mostly as an offering for the Morrigan

5 Likes

Welcome, @MiaTrix_Oliver :blush:

That’s a great question! Assuming there was nothing added to the moon water, it isn’t something like a baked pie or jammed fruit that has an established expiration date. If kept out of the sunlight and in a stable environment, it should be fine for quite a while- some may say even forever!

If you have any doubts about the quality of your moonwater over time, I would agree with what Siofra said. Trust that intuition of yours! As you hold the moon water, if you struggle to feel any of the energy that was there before, I would suggest either recharging it or giving it as a nice offering back to the earth (house plants love a good drink of moon water :potted_plant:)

Whatever you choose to do, good luck with your moon water! And please make yourself at home here in the forum :infinite_roots: :heart:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

Hmm :thinking: I’ve never really thought about it! I would imagine that it would still be okay after that period of time. I would say test it out, see if you can sense the energy stored within it, and go from there.

This is also a good idea if you feel like it needs to go back to Earth :heart:

4 Likes