Moon Water Basics 💧

I would imagine it could go either way, so I would say it’s up to you or the practitioner

I really like giving it the earth & making a new bottle, but I can also see charging it under each full moon too :thinking:

Personally, I’ve never had more than 1 bottle, but I use it when different things call for water or as an offering. So I make more than 1 bottle in a year. I charge what I do have under each full moon & then make more. I also charge each one with a ~Clear Quartz~:gem:, so the bottle has one in there already.

I also have the same stone in my stormwater that I use mostly as an offering for the Morrigan

5 Likes

Welcome, @MiaTrix_Oliver :blush:

That’s a great question! Assuming there was nothing added to the moon water, it isn’t something like a baked pie or jammed fruit that has an established expiration date. If kept out of the sunlight and in a stable environment, it should be fine for quite a while- some may say even forever!

If you have any doubts about the quality of your moonwater over time, I would agree with what Siofra said. Trust that intuition of yours! As you hold the moon water, if you struggle to feel any of the energy that was there before, I would suggest either recharging it or giving it as a nice offering back to the earth (house plants love a good drink of moon water :potted_plant:)

Whatever you choose to do, good luck with your moon water! And please make yourself at home here in the forum :infinite_roots: :heart:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

Hmm :thinking: I’ve never really thought about it! I would imagine that it would still be okay after that period of time. I would say test it out, see if you can sense the energy stored within it, and go from there.

This is also a good idea if you feel like it needs to go back to Earth :heart:

4 Likes