Mineral Family: Phosphate
Structure: Calcium Phosphate
Hardness: 5
Numerology Vibration 9
Chakra: Third Eye and Root
Zodiac: Gemini
Element: Wind

Raven Crystals say:

Blue Apatite is attuned to the future, yet provides connection to past lives. With it’s auric cleansing ability, Apatite aligns one with the vibratory energies associated with psychic gifts such as clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, and increases the awareness of device worlds.

Blue Apatite promotes spiritual attunement, deepens meditation, raises the Kundalini, and may provide access to past-life insight and telepathy.

Apatite may be helpful in the healing of bones, encouraging formation of new cells, aids in the absorption of calcium supporting healthy bones and teeth.

It also helps with helping with arthritis, joint problems, rickits, heals the glands, suppresses hunger and raises the metabolic rate, encouraging healthy eating.

I have two green Apatites and a blue in this last picture.

8 Likes

I have Blue Apatite earrings, they are studs. I don’t think I have an actual stone of it though. I might… do you think I know where I would have put it… that’s a hard No. I’d imagine it’s in my printer’s drawer with the other smaller pieces though. (Sorry thinking out loud) :rofl:

4 Likes

I think out loud all the time!!! :joy: You may coincidentally stumble upon some blue Apatite soon. You never know :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

By the way, excuse the dirty altar cloth!!! I’m cleaning it up now :grin:

4 Likes

Girl, my first altar cloth I had to remove & clean off the wax then run it through the washer. I know all about dirty altar cloths. The one I have now, I constantly spot clean it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ll have to keep an eye on what comes my way then!

4 Likes

I just wiped it off with my hand :rofl: :gloves:
I have to vacuum anyway…it gives me incentive to clean the floors :joy:

4 Likes

I need incentive to clean in my space. I woke up too early today. I keep looking around & I’m like… in a few minutes. However, it’s been “in a few minutes” for over an hour so far.

I’m trying to figure out this weekly challenge & I can’t decide what part of Astrology I want to do. I’m looking into Lilith in my chart now, maybe I will do something on Lilith or stick with the kids birth charts. Decisions, decisions. (Now there is no hope for cleaning today) :rofl:

4 Likes

Haha same!! For the challenge, I did my Chinese zodiac. And gave that horoscope for today.

4 Likes

Oh that’s a good idea too. I have done my Chinese & Primal Zodiac before. Where I am already reading the Astrology book for the Book Club you’d think this challenge would be easier for me. No, not the case, now I have too many things to choose from.

4 Likes

I only did one book club entry :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I think I did one of the earlier ones. I’m really trying for this one though because the book actually has something to do with my practice & not the area that I reside. The last book I read was about a murder case on the Cape. Nothing to do with my craft or path. :books:

4 Likes

Ooh wow that’s creepy. I had a serial killer in my city. I remember everything. My mom remembered him from school, too! His name was Kendall Francois. He did die in prison somehow.

3 Likes

When I was a toddler, before my parents got divorced, there was a serial killer/arsonist (he did double duty) in my town. According to my father, he was a really nice guy as long as you were on his good side. Apparently he loved me & my father would bring me to his house when he would do work for him. My mother would go nuts & didn’t want me anywhere near him. The man was put in a mental health facility for the rest of his life & died there. Even when I lived here with my kids, his last wife got murdered in her garage before my daughter was born. His wife before that is said to be in the septic system that was redone years ago in a part of my neighborhood. This town has a lot of weird & creepy history to it too!

3 Likes

Whoa :flushed: my creepy dude picked up prostitutes and animals and chopped up their body parts. And he lived with his parents. He was caught bc so many people that walked by complained to the authorities about the smell. He hid the bodies in the attic, the garage, backyard. I know one of the girls father. He said she was a troubled girl, rebellious. Turned to drugs and started selling herself for her habit. And then got in the car with the wrong guy. It’s a shame!

3 Likes

Oh wow! That is creepy! The poor families involved with him. Such a shame for all of them!

2 Likes

I thought one was blue but I have color perception issues.
Very nice.

3 Likes