More Forum Love

Thank you @praecog29 your friendship has definitely been a bright spot in my path & the coven :infinite_roots: / Spells8 is an extension of my family. In the last year, the amount of learning & growth is insurmountable for me. I’m so happy that I have found it too & your friendship has been a beacon for me navigating these waters. I appreciate all of the love & support & gainful friendships that I have made.

13 Likes

@praecog29 Thank you so much, and thank you for all your help over the last few months as I’ve been finding my feet here and with witchcraft in general :heart:

13 Likes

Awwww, thank YOU Ben, for being so welcoming and helpful to this baby witch! Tears in my eyes because I don’t have a real family, but I’ve found one here :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:
Many blessing :raised_hands:

12 Likes

Awwww @praecog29 :sob::sob: thank you so much for that. You’re incredible and I don’t know how you knew but I’m so glad you did :revolving_hearts: I’m so honored to be your friend. You’re a special person and I can’t I can’t describe the impact you and everyone else here has had on my life.:hugs:

12 Likes

We love you too Ben! Your compassion for others shines brightly and you’re always there for others in need. That means a lot.

12 Likes

Right back atcha! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Thank you, @praecog29! :relaxed: I’m glad you see me as family, despite all my wackiness. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

We missed you at our last meeting @praecog29

Yes, indeed spells8 is a family without conflict and full with remedy. When I joined this forum, then I was in depression because 5 of people betrayed me, BUT now I am out of depression without taking any medicine because of Spells8 coven members’ contribution to my life. My doctor said it is a miracle.

I wish, I could do more in everyday for Spell8. Thank you everyone for being so supportive with me. @anneshakargupta

15 Likes

So much love back to you, @praecog29- thank you for all of the positivity and inspiration you pour into the forums. The coven is truly blessed to have you here, and I personally feel lucky to know you! Cheers to you! :heart::blush:

14 Likes

@praecog29 , thank you for the beautiful comment. You as well are very instrumental in this beautiful coven. ( As well as everyone in this Coven, new and old members.)Thank you always for sharing your knowledge and wisdom with us.
Blessed be.:two_hearts::candle:

14 Likes

As I said, my lovely boy…life goes on. :heartpulse:

14 Likes

This is so heartfelt and touching. Thank you! You were definitely one of the first members that I remember touching base with me at the start of this journey and I won’t ever forget it. It’s a great honor to know you and our Coven is so so blessed to have you. Sending you continued great love and continued blessings.

15 Likes

Ben you are such a special person and I am happy that I met you. Keep being you!!! Although I am going to put this out there I am sooooooo jealous that you are going to the UK and Stonehenge!!! You must take tons of pics for those of us stuck at home!!! Blessed Be my friend!!!

14 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart: My heart melts!

13 Likes

@praecog29 Thank you for these kind words. You made my day and I feel pretty much the same way about this group.
-much love and many blessings

13 Likes

Awe thank you! This forum is a wonderful little niche of space and everyone here is so supportive. I couldn’t be happier I found here too! Blessed be!

14 Likes

Aww thank you Ben :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I know I’ve been a bit absent from the forum lately (personal reasons) but this is such a heartfelt post I know you’re appreciated just as much as everyone else!

14 Likes

Your welcome praecog29,
I hope your doing well! I know you were going on a pilgrimage and I am so excited for you! Me just getting back to the forum I was out for like a week! I’m getting back to normal! Anyway enough about me! I wondered what is happening lately with you!? Thank you for all that you do for us!
Blessed be✨
Jeannie

14 Likes

@praecog29 YOU are nothing short of divinely magical! You have taught me so much, inspired me, made me laugh and cry. You’re powerful. Thank you for including me - it absolutely blessed my day.

15 Likes

Such a wonderful sentiment and a true honor to be included among so many wonderful people.

Thank you for being such a compassionate person and for reminding me that I do truly belong here.

:heart:

Kat

14 Likes