More Forum Love

I want to give a shout out to all of my friends and family on Spells8. Life found renewed meaning and purpose this year in large part to you. You helped me hone my magic and keep my faith during one of my darkest periods in my life and then, again, in one of the most chaotic times in my life.

All of the undeserved thoughts, the energy, and the light, and love gave me a second chance. Because of you, I can continue to share the way I practice my beliefs. I can also learn from you and be challenged by you and that is the greatest reward of being in this coven and on this forum. I love you, Infinite Roots, and I thank you for your love, patience, and guidance.

27 Likes

I’m so happy to read this @praecog29 :grin: I hope your year continues to improve and that you get everything your heart desires! You deserve it! :sparkles:

12 Likes

Always said you were the dearest boy.
happy-001

Garnet

11 Likes

Aww, you deserve all the love, Ben! You deserve good things, and we’re going to help you remember that. So more love and light to you my friend, and more good thoughts! :hugs: :candle: :purple_heart:

11 Likes

Aww :hugs: this is so sweet, your words means so much :heart: happy that we can be there for you! Love and light.

12 Likes

You deserve all the light, love, joy and more, @praecog29 - you’re a much-beloved member of the Infinite Roots family! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Be well, and keep charging ahead on your exciting new path in life. There are more revelations and many new wonders coming your way! And always remember, that no matter where you go- you always a home here :infinite_roots:

Big hugs and blessed be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you for your hard work keeping the Energy Exchange Circle, and for the hours spent as a moderator of this community, Benjamin!

You are an asset to the Coven, a friend, and a blessing to all of us! :smiley: :pray:

12 Likes

Thanks to you too x

10 Likes

You are definitely an inspiration to us, as well as all of us have been to you! We all need each other and that’s what makes the forum special to me!! We’re here for each other, no matter what! May you find more positivity in the coming days!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::sparkles::pray::sparkles:

10 Likes

We love and appreciate you too, Ben! :revolving_hearts: You light up the forum just as much as anyone else and you always encourage everyone to look at the positive side of most situations!

11 Likes

@praecog29 I don’t really know anything that has happened in the last year so all I can speak to is the way you made me feel welcome here. It was so clear to me what a warm and loving person you are and for that all of us here are truly blessed. Just keep being you!
Blessed Be!

12 Likes

Aww, thank you for the kind words, @praecog29! :relaxed:
I’m happy to hear that we’ve helped get you through this difficult period of your life. You deserve all the love and light you can get! :heart::sparkles:
Many dragon blessings to you! :dragon:

12 Likes

Nice to see you @praecog29 and to read those words you shared from the bottom of your heart to the members of this forum. I’m glad that you could overcome to the situation in your life, and that the people here helped you to keep in motion.
This is the kind of post I also like to read, is also a testimony to the people out there that witches do have a good heart, not what some people; to not get into details, think of what we aren’t. That is EVIL, even though in a way we’re evil 🪞 live beings from our Mother Earth.

12 Likes

I love this post so much :heart_eyes::heart:
I’m so glad you’re in a good place now and things are falling into place for you :grin:
You do so much for the Coven with the energy exchange circle and offering help and advice and we appreciate all of it :heart:
Blessed Be

12 Likes

I know not everyone on the forum is “my friend” but you are all my family. :hugs: Infinite Roots / Spells8 :infinite_roots: is the a goddess send :waxing_crescent_moon: :full_moon: :waning_crescent_moon: to me and I am beyond thankful for the life breathed into me from all of you. :pray:t3:

There is no way I could thank all of you individually, much less share what I have learned from each of you, :nerd_face: but I will name a giant list of people here. (I am not trying to leave anyone out but listing the thousands on here might be frowned upon by the other admins. I don’t see this in the guidelines but I bet it gets in there now. :sweat_smile:) Many are new, but you have still taught me much about the craft and/or about staying curious about :sparkles: mystery.

I’m not going anywhere but I think it this needs said more often. I love all of you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for life. Thank you for teaching me. :star_struck: Thank you for being amazing.

@colin, @Limeberry, @christina4, @Abs53, @Amethyst, @CelestiaMoon, @Susurrus, @Jeannie1, @pedros10, @Kasandra, @Garnet, @phoenix_dawn, @IrisW, @Artemisia, @Sarafeena_Sage, @Missa, @Peaches, @jim, @anon87969570, @crystal24, @Francisco, @MeganB, @RyuWyn, @robin77, @SharonD, @moonshadow, @elvelyn, @SilverBear, @BryWisteria, @Jewitch, @Amaris_Bane, @MeganB, @NickWick, @Rowan, @sarah29, @SharonD, @mary25, @walter, @Princess_Tara, @Liisa, @Katy_Mysticsens, @jessika

33 Likes

Wow…I’m honored. Blessed Be, my friend.

14 Likes

@praecog29 aww thank you. You and everyone here have been a blessing to me. I hope to get to know you better in the future. You are a bright light to everyone here.

14 Likes

I’m happy to count you as a friend! :slight_smile: Reading this made me smile.
Have a wonderful day. Blessed Be.

16 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been having a week with my depression demons and this made me smile today! I also see this group as a blessing. I have learned so much from everyone here and hope to continue to do so. I am a teacher at heart so I love sharing the knowledge I learn on my path. I feel that this is part of my purpose.

15 Likes

You sir are amazing!!! I’m happy to have met you! You’re also inspiration!! I truly needed to just see the love that not only you but all of us bring! Thank you so much, Ben!! Thanks for sharing the love!

15 Likes