Museum of Contemporary Witchcraft Survey

A friend & I were chatting & she found this survey about paganism & witchcraft online. We both did it last night, but I liked the questions & to see how others felt about the same topics.

Museum of Contemporary Witchcraft Survey/Census

7 Likes

Very cool! I answered all the questions they had up. Very fun!

4 Likes

At first I thought this was the Museum of Witchcraft and Magick in the UK (mentioned in this thread here)- but what a delight to see that there is another witchy museum! :star_struck:

I was really curious so I looked it into a bit. It looks like the Museum of Contemporary Witchcraft is an upcoming witch museum in Olympia, Washington, USA.

Their homepage lists some of the witchy artifacts in their collection. It looks like the exhibit is currently located in a private home and visits must be scheduled in advance.

It is always wonderful to see positive witchy representation! :raised_hands: Thanks so much for sharing the survey, @Susurrus. I’ve gone ahead and filled it out :+1:

4 Likes

Hmm, this is interesting. I participated in this and was surprised to see that a lot of people answered that they believe witchcraft only affects themselves on a psychological level and not the world around them energetically – :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

It is so interesting to see how others feel based on the questions. Some of them surprised me too!

I’m happy that @Amethyst & @BryWisteria also participated & enjoyed it!

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing, Krissie! I’m completing the survey now. I noticed that they are located in Olympia, Washington. I have family there so I’ll probably visit the museum soon!

6 Likes

Oh that’s awesome @Francisco! Let us know how it goes! That’s very exciting!

6 Likes

Very cool! I answered all the questions that were up.
Thanks for sharing.:grin:

6 Likes

This was super interesting! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You’re very welcome! I hope you have a great day!

4 Likes