My cat magick challenge entry šŸˆā€ā¬›

As I said in the thread for this weekā€™s challenge
Iā€™m more of a dog person than a cat person so was initially unsure what to do.

I settled on honouring Diana, one of my Deities, with a needle felted cat.

This morning I presented it to her as a tribute and I feel sheā€™s pleased.

Tribute to Diana.pdf (343.3 KB)

This I followed up with Dianaā€™s pet blessing for Sherlock.

Protective blessing for dogs.pdf (38.5 KB)

15 Likes

Aw, I love her!!! Sheā€™s the cutest thing ever :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Heā€™s adorable! I used to have a tuxedo cat with boots like that. He was a good olā€™ cat.

7 Likes

I love it!

7 Likes

So cute! Awesome work :heart:

7 Likes

Ow that kitty is so cute thanks Iris!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Oh my goodness @IrisW, it came out so cute! :heart_eyes_cat: And look at it there on your altar- itā€™s adorable :heart::black_cat: Iā€™m impressed- you crafted it so quickly! You really have a talent for needle felting :blush:

Soā€¦ what are you going to name it? :grin:

6 Likes

I forgot to put that in this thread! I was going to call him Salem as I watched too much Sabrina as a kid, but not sure that feels right.

Still thinking about namesā€¦

7 Likes

Thatā€™s adorable!! It looks wonderful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and youā€™re right, Salem doesnā€™t seem to fit him. I hope youā€™ll update us on a name you choose!

6 Likes

He was saying Tom to me last night but I donā€™t know whether thatā€™s just too genericā€¦

6 Likes

Awww I think the name Salem is adorable- but if thatā€™s not the right fit, then Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find the perfect name for him! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :black_cat:

If youā€™re still on the hunt for a name, maybe this List of Magical Cat Names might help to spark some inspiration! :grin:

7 Likes

Thank you, loving some of the names suggested in the link!

6 Likes

He reminds me a bit of my friendā€™s neighbourā€™s old cat- Boots! :smile_cat:
Though the name Jinx keeps popping up in my head too :woman_shrugging:t3:
Canā€™t wait to hear what name you settle on! :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Have you come up with a name yet @IrisW ? I like @Limeberry 's suggestion of Jinx but I think Tom fits well, too!

5 Likes

Still working on the name!

I am though now drawn to Lucifer or Balthasar.

6 Likes