My New binder for BOS

![IMG_20200920_031040|375x500]IMG_20200920_031055|666x500

Guys, i finally got my BOS binder. (Its from Zazzle.com) I have my pages from Amazon. Just need to order my printer and I’ll be ready to start my BOS soon. Really excited! And so is Jersey lol… Saved all the printable spells and rituals to begin my book. The printer I want to get is an HP printer- it’s a little pricey 150. U.S. dollars. However, the reason why I want to get it- for one, it’s a great printer, according to the reviews. I don’t have a main computer, just my tablet and phone. This printer, prints right from your phone or tablet. And the best part is that for 2.99 per month they send you ink when you run out! ( There are other plans of course, if you use more) However, I think it’s a bargain. Because ink is not cheap! Your ink levels are monitored by the App. Once- ink level is low, you get new ones in the mail!
Now, that’s great! I think.
Any ideas or suggestions for my BOS is greatly welcomed! I can’t wait to make it my own
Thank you
Blessed be.

10 Likes

That is a shweeeet BOS! I dig it.

My BOS is a 3 ring binder as well, an old photograph one. I think I need to either consolidate or get myself a bigger one though :grimacing: It’s pretty full lol.

6 Likes

@janelle, thank you! I can’t wait for mine to get full! Congratulations, on getting it full! Looking forward to creating my own spells and draw in it. Will be much easier than looking for bookmarked pages. It will be right in my hands!

4 Likes

Well thank you!.. but I confess, it’s like 1/4 Spells and the rest is correspondences and recipes.

Oh and notes, TONS of little notes.

5 Likes

That’s great! Have some stuff written down on notebooks. But I want everything in one place. I am a Bit of a scatter brain. Just keep a seperate notebook for a dream journal and another one for my tarot cards. I took a page from your book. I bought another cutting board to expand my altar. Thank you! So easily put away on my bookshelf. If I had the space- I’d have a stationary altar .

4 Likes

I love the green! I was gifted a beautiful leather book for my BOS and a spellbook for my birthday last month. My problem is that I’m too afraid to start writing in it LOL. I have a few notebooks and tons of things saved on my phone, so I should probably just take the plunge!

5 Likes

@haley Thank you! I’m sure it’s beautiful! I’d love a leather, embroided one. Yes ! Take the plunge! I recently saw a video on youtube exactly about that! I think it was"Hearthwitch." Where she mentioned how she missed opportunities of writing important info in her BOS when she first started out because she didn’t want to mess it up.
So enjoy it and make it your own! Let the magick flow!

5 Likes

I just listened to that on my walk to work this morning! I love Hearth! And I think since I slept from 7p-4am that I’ll take some time today & get started. I know I want the beginning to be all the basics - candle color correspondences, crystals, sabbats, herbs, etc. So that will be easier to start and feel less anxious about it being “wrong”.

3 Likes

@haley, that’s awesome! Yeah I love her too! She’s so full of knowledge.

2 Likes

Ooh this is so nice!
The printer sounds great - so useful to be able to print straight from your phone/tablet.
I just have this old thing I have to set up every time I want to print stuff for my BOS.
I love that you’re using a binder - it’ll make it so much easier to move things around. I can’t count the number of times I’ve had to (gently) unstick and re-stick and sew pages into my book :joy:

4 Likes

@Limeberry, thank you! Yes, thats why I decided on a binder. Because, I know I’m gonna be all over the place with pages. Once I start, I’d like to have some kind of format/sections within the book- so I can stay organized …

4 Likes

That is so neat! My BOS is a big thick purple binder. And that printer sounds great. I had to buy one this spring and I’ve gotten a lot of use out of it, had to buy ink already. And yeah, ink is expensive. You got a deal.

Don’t forget a three hole paper puncher!

3 Likes

That’s a great looking BOS! Mine is a binder, too. I have pics that I drew of crystals (of course) a huge skull with a minnie mouse style bow and a nice huge sigil on the back. Anyhow, that’s a really good deal! I might have to check that printer out! I really need one! Where are you getting yours from?

4 Likes

@Amethyst, yes I need a hole puncher too. Lol…Thank you!

3 Likes

@christina4, thank you! Printer from Amazon, look into it. Like I mentioned, I like the printing right from your phone. Screenshot_20200920-113127__01|272x500

3 Likes

I forgot mine and had to wait to play with my journal. LOL.

3 Likes

Your binder looks amazing, Dee!!! Congrats on starting your BoS!! :smiley:

Did you get the printer? The great thing about having a printer at home is that now you can print on any type of paper. So you can make homemade greeting cards, stickers, photo albums, stationary and even t-shirt designs or any kind of art!!

5 Likes

@Francisco, thank you! No not yet. Plan on ordering it this week! Excited to start my BOS. Will probably order more paper for it as well. (Parchment)
Thank you,
Blessed be

5 Likes

@walter great looking BOS. Did it come engraved or did you do that your self? if so how?

4 Likes

@Katt, thank you! Yes it came that way. Its vynil.( Engraving and embossed is faux) They have different colors to choose from. I believe it was 31.00 US with shipping and tax. Haven’t started filling it yet. However, it does have room for 500 pages. Which is enough for a good while. Cant wait to begin to fill it.

3 Likes