My weightloss progress

You are doing great things @TheMuslimWitch & for the right reasons.

Without going into too much detail, once the pandemic really started, about 6 months in, I wasn’t in a good place then as I tried to roll with the punches, they got more frequent & harder. I was in a deep depression. A lot of work & about a year later (give or take) I felt more like myself. Now I feel like I have been shoved backward 20 steps & the hits are coming hard & fast, but this time I can navigate it & accept the help when I can. Or I freak out a little bit then decide on a rational plan. I can’t do the plan thing while I’m still reeling from whatever was happening. There are also a lot of moving parts to my situation aside from just depression, but now that I have a working plan & have taken all the steps I can right now, mentally I’m in a much better place.

Now to do something about this insane anxiety, lots of major life changes in a short amount of time will do that, but since joining this site, it hasn’t seemed so heavy.

5 Likes

I feel the same. It is me finding out that i was always a witch rather than when i decided to become one. It just hit me and made sense. I guess joining Spells888 was the first step into wanting to come out that dark area in my life… I too feel sometimes there are set backs and even though i am extremely strict on food, when it comes to today where a massive argument blew up, i just said you know what stuff it, ii have the right to eat what i like if i feel this bad so i had twister wrap and a few chilli fries…
I think the key is realising we are not progressing and taking little steps. To me mental health always will come first…

4 Likes