Mystic Magick šŸ’« Energy Report November 2023

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: Update November 18, 2023

Hello Mystic Energy Lovelies,
Due to an unexpected infection, I will be taking a break. I hope to be back soon!
Big Hugs :people_hugging:

9 Likes

I hope you feel better soon, @marsha :people_hugging: :heart:

7 Likes

@marsha Take care and rest my lovely :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

@marsha oh feel better & make sure to rest all you need to! :people_hugging:

7 Likes

I also hope you feel better soon. :people_hugging: :black_heart:

7 Likes

Sending love, light, and healing energy your way, @Marsha- get some good rest and give that infection the boot! :boot: :cyclone: :grin:

Hope you feel better soon :people_hugging: :heart:

6 Likes

@marsha get lots of rest and feel better! :heart::blush::people_hugging:

7 Likes

Mystic :dizzy: Magick :zap: Astrology November 22 - 30

Waxing Gibbous Moon :waxing_gibbous_moon:

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

23Nov23-Grateful-Pinterest-ShawnPetite
GRATEFUL
Art by Shawn Petite

Astrology Calendar November 22 - 30

2023-11-22T14:03:00Z
Sun :astrology_sun: Enters Sagittarius :sagittarius:
Adventure, expansion, and new experiences can be the focus during Sagittarius season, and you can be more optimistic and open. You may want to do new things, visit new places, and meet new people.

2023-11-22T17:19:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Aries :aries:
More energy can be available to you, and you can enjoy taking action with what you want. This can be a time to begin anew.

2023-11-23T09:47:00Z
Sun :astrology_sun: in Sagittarius :sagittarius: Square Saturn :astrology_saturn: in Pisces :pisces:
Getting your energy focused may be difficult, and you likely need some time to rest and recharge, being fully moving forward.

2023-11-24T10:15:00Z
Mars :astrology_mars: Enters Sagittarius :sagittarius:
Energy becomes more focused on expansion with Mars in Sagittarius, and you can pursue opportunities to learn and expand your knowledge, travel and explore new places, or have new experiences. You can be daring and bold.

2023-11-24T20:29:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Taurus :taurus:
Stability and security can be important, and you can work on removing blocks that keep you from feeling stable and secure.

2023-11-25T16:57:00Z
Mars :astrology_mars: in Sagittarius :sagittarius: Square Saturn :astrology_saturn: in Pisces :pisces:
Discipline may be difficult to find, and you may get frustrated easily if youā€™re not making any progress. Try to have patience and go easy on yourself.

2023-11-27T00:40:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Gemini :gemini:
There can be more communication, and you can get or give news, get or give advice, and share whatā€™s on your mind. You may want to connect mentally.

2023-11-27T09:16:00Z
Full Moon :full_moon: in Gemini :gemini:
The Gemini Full Moon is usually a great time to sort through ideas, finalize plans, or see the results of short-term plans and ideas. You can say what you mean and mean what you say, understand the emotions behind words, and merge the head and heart.

2023-11-27T13:27:00Z
Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Sagittarius :sagittarius: Square Neptune :astrology_neptune: in Pisces :pisces:
Your head may be trapped in a fog, and you can lack focus and have a hard time seeing whatā€™s right in front of you. Ground your mind and try to use your imagination.

2023-11-29T01:03:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: in Gemini :gemini: Opposite Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Sagittarius :sagittarius:
It can be difficult to get on the same page as others, and you may fight for your position, but it doesnā€™t lead to a win. You may need to listen more.

2023-11-29T06:54:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Cancer :cancer:
Your support system can be important to helping you feel emotionally stable and secure, and you can focus on making it more solid.

2023-12-01T06:05:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: in Cancer :cancer: Sextile Uranus :Uranus: in Taurus :taurus:
Embrace what makes you different, which can set you on the right path toward your dreams. Boxing yourself in rarely helps.

You cannot be grateful and bitter.
You cannot be grateful and unhappy.
You cannot be grateful and without hope.
You cannot be grateful and unloving.
So just be grateful.
~Unknown

Hello everyone and Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate!

I am feeling better each day, and I am so thankful for that! I am still very tired so I will not be posting as often. Thank you to everyone who sent messages to me, I really appreciate all of you.

Iā€™ve had this nagging headache all day! :roll_eyes: Have you felt tired and/or had a headache? Well, thereā€™s a reasonā€¦ weā€™ve had Solar Flares and CMEs this morning. More sunspots are appearing so we are likely to have more in the coming days.

Our Sun is aligning with Alcyone, the brightest star in the Pleiades, and the Galactic Central Sun and a portal has opened for us. We are being healed physically, emotionally, and spiritually which will continue for the next few days. Use this time to connect to your Source (Gods, Goddesses, Light, Universe, etc.) as we are being lifted higher and becoming lighter.

I think as Witches, Healers, Shamans, etc., we are perhaps more familiar with working in different dimensions. As your journey to becoming a multi-dimensional being continuesā€¦ take time to nurture your soul and take care of yourself!

With Magickal :dizzy: Energy :zap: always,
The Other Marsha

Astrology Answers
HeartMath Institute, Schumann Resonance
In The Sky
Space Weather Live
Sparks of Divine Light Healing

9 Likes

100000000%%% REAL! I helped my little sister cook for Thanksgiving and we are just both wiped out! Going to bed early tonight.
Blessed be, my family! )0(

8 Likes

@marsha speaking of solar flares I came across a few articles today regarding sunspots, increase in solar flares (& different classes) & their energy effects (caused radio & other technology blackout for about an hour earlier this year), increase in solar storms, & the sun reaching solar maximum in itā€™s cycle & what that could mean for Earth.

ā†’ A huge sunspot 15 times wider than Earth could bombard us with solar storms soon
ā†’ Earth will enter a solar maximum in 2025 ā€“ hereā€™s what that means
ā†’ A powerful solar flare caused a radio blackout on Earth

I immediately thought of you & the energy reports :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Ooh, some nice energy to harness tonight!

7 Likes

@marsha Iā€™m glad to hear youā€™re feeling a little better :blush: Please practice lots of self-care! You are in my thoughts!
Looks like some interesting energies are coming our way! :hugs: I always enjoy reading your reports :heart:
Be well! :people_hugging::blush::kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Nice to have you back. Hope youā€™re feeling better :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Iā€™m happy to hear youā€™re well on the mend! I hope you continue to feel better and better and that youā€™re at 110% before you know it :hugs: :heart: So mote it be!

This feels like a positive push to step outside the comfort zone and try something new! I certainly wonā€™t be doing any cooking for a while (need a break after the holiday! :sweat_smile:), but maybe a nice craft or other mini project.

Thank you for the warm encouragement and inspiring messages, Marsha! :heart: :pray: Lots of love and healing wishes to you! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

I am just getting over a massive cluster/tension headache Iā€™ve had for the past weekā€¦it seemed to come from nowhere; now I know better. I canā€™t say I like your prediction of more (headaches) coming @marsha ā€¦ this last one was a killer.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve felt this for the last few days- I was blaming the full moon energy, but perhaps there is more at play! :cloud: I bet some nice grounding work will help :person_in_lotus_position: :blush: :two_hearts:

Hearing this is sparking some ideas- there are few small projects I could work on to help me move forward in a positive way.

Thanks again for these amazing reports, Marsha- I find myself coming back to check them from time to time. They are a guiding light through the week! :heart: :blush:

6 Likes

Oh Iā€™ve definitely been in a fog of some kindā€¦ Iā€™ve definitely felt like I need to do some grounding practices when I can effectively! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Mystic :dizzy: Magick :zap: Energy November 30

Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon:

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

30Nov23-LightoftheWorld-Pinterest-ElectroThreads
You Were Born To Light Up This World

~Electro Threads

Hello Mystic Travellers,

We have had 3 Solar Flares this week with CMEs arriving tonight and tomorrow. There is a chance for more solar flares in the next few days with intense Geomagnetic Storms as well. And what does this mean for us? Headaches, difficulty sleeping, foggy brain, exhaustion, etc.

How are you feeling today? Maybe a little bit lighter? I did sleep better last night and today I am thinking more clearly! To me, it feels as if more Light is coming in and itā€™s easier for me to connect to this lighter energy.

Each day I feel a little betterā€¦ I am so thankful for everyone who reached out to me. I love you all! :people_hugging:

With Magickal :dizzy: Energy :zap: always,
The Other Marsha

@jp26 I was exhausted too after all that cooking! :turkey: :yawning_face:

Thank you :pray: for all the great links @Susurrus The fog feels like it has lifted for me today, I hope you are feeling better too! :revolving_hearts:

@starborn
I hope you were able to use this energy to your benefit! :sparkles: :heart:

Thank you and thank you @Sivonnah :sparkling_heart: You are so kind :hugs:

@tracyS
Thank you :pray: so much lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@BryWisteria
Thank you :pray: for your kindness! The lovely little spell :magic_wand: worked like a charm :pink_heart:

@korvo
We are moving into a more active solar :sun: cycle, so I hope you can find something (Spell, Remedy, Potion, Medication, etc.) to help you with your headaches! I use Frankincense and Helichrysum essential oils when I have a headache, which works great for me. Big hugs :people_hugging: :heart:

Space Weather Live
Sparks of Divine Light Healing

6 Likes

@marsha I hope they were interesting for you as well! I was conpletely intrigued by them! :hugs: Especially after I saw you mention them again.

Iā€™m getting there & currently doing the best I can, but the headaches :weary: have mostly subsided, minus the ones from head congestion. Iā€™ll take those over migraines any day!

6 Likes

There is a new Mystic Magick Energy :zap: December 2023 :hugs: