Mystic Magick Energy ⚡ December 2023

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: December 2023

Nov23-MystiMagick
Image created in Canva

Are you sensitive to energy? Do you sometimes hear a ringing in one ear or hear a low hum? Are you unable to sleep and don’t know why? Do you have sudden headaches with no explanation? Are you tired some days even though you had a good night’s sleep? Do you feel spacey? And what about those goosebumps?

I think most of us can answer ‘yes’ to these questions, I know I can. There’s energy all around us all the time. Everything is energy! Magick is energy, thoughts and even words have energy! So, I have created Mystic Magick to explore how energy affects all of us and I will be posting regular energy updates!

With Magickal :dizzy: Energy :zap: always,
The Other Marsha

More soon…

EDIT:
December 2, 2023
I had to run some errands yesterday, so I had planned to write more last night, but my computer had other ideas!!! :roll_eyes: Yes, I need a new one but it’s not in the budget right now! And to top it off, we lost the internet! :open_mouth: Hopefully, today is better. :sparkling_heart:

21 Likes

I’m so looking forward to this month’s energy reports! :raised_hands: :sparkles: :heart:

11 Likes

@marsha this is great!thanks!

9 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Astrology & Energy :zap: December 1 - 7

Waning Moon :waning_gibbous_moon:

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

Space Weather Live

Geomagnetic conditions have calmed down considerably, but does that mean we have to wait for weeks and weeks until the next geomagnetic storm? No! We have a massive coronal hole facing our planet right now, which will send a high-speed solar wind stream toward our planet!
Saturday, 2 December 2023 2023-12-02T15:37:00Z

02Dec23-CornalHoleFacesEarth-SpaceWeatherLive
Coronal Hole Faces Earth
Space Weather Live

We have had a few Solar Flares in the last few days and a Coronal Mass Ejection arriving yesterday afternoon.

:thinking: Is that why my internet went out, and I had computer glitches yesterday? Or maybe it was Loki? :rofl:

Besides headaches and computer problems, CMEs also create beautiful auroras worldwide! ~ Learn more about auroras at the Space Weather Prediction Center

The Aurora Zone

Solar physicists are predicting Winter 2023-24 as The Best Time To See The Northern Lights In The Next 11 Years.

Astrology Calendar December 1 - 7

2023-12-01T14:31:00Z
Mercury :astrology_mercury: Enters Capricorn :capricorn:
Greater focus on your long-term plans and goals can come now, and you may want to work on the details with them. Try to get this work in quickly before things get wonky!

2023-12-01T15:27:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Leo :leo:
Connecting to your heart can be important, and you can make time to have fun, goof off, and let yourself enjoy life.

2023-12-02T15:27:00Z
Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Capricorn :capricorn: Sextile Saturn :astrology_saturn:
There can be a greater mental focus on your goals, and you can be mentally disciplined in a very helpful way. Merge the big and little pictures.

2023-12-03T13:29:00Z
Venus :astrology_venus: in Libra :libra: Square Pluto :Pluto: in Capricorn :capricorn:
Fights with others may be easy to fall into, and you likely need to turn inward. There may be a problem that you’re taking out on someone else, and you need to address the root of the issue.

2023-12-04T03:50:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Virgo :virgo:
If you need to do a lot, put together a list and organize yourself. This can help you get as productive as possible.

2023-12-04T18:51:00Z
Venus :astrology_venus: Enters Scorpio :scorpius:
Passion in relationships can surge with Venus in Scorpio, and you can work to improve intimacy with those you’re closest to. You may have little patience for anything superficial with others and want intense connections.

2023-12-05T05:49:00Z
Last Quarter Moon :last_quarter_moon: in Virgo :virgo:
Finishing up the little things over the next week can help you open up to new projects and ventures without having to worry about getting this stuff done.

2023-12-05T22:51:00Z
Venus :astrology_venus: in Scorpio :scorpius: Trine Saturn :astrology_saturn: in Pisces :pisces:
Being more committed to your relationships and the people you’re closest to can be easier, and you can enjoy feeling there is a mutual commitment.

2023-12-05T13:20:00Z
Neptune :astrology_neptune: Direct in Pisces :pisces:
With Neptune :astrology_neptune: retrograde ending in Pisces, some of the foggy energy that has been prevalent lately can begin to subside. You can get a clear view of what you’ve been missing and act accordingly.

2023-12-06T16:35:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Libra :libra:
Balance can help you feel more secure and stable so that you can focus on areas of life you haven’t had as much time for and want to give attention to now.

2023-12-08T04:09:00Z
Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Capricorn :capricorn: Trine Jupiter :astrology_jupiter: in Taurus :taurus:
Big ideas can come easily to you, and you can look around for opportunities to do something about them. You likely don’t just want to sit back and daydream but actually do something.

Hello, my lovelies,

It’s going to be a busy month with lots of energy and changes…

Marsha

14 Likes

This will be great for us since we’re moving so far north! :clap: I’m excited!

Well, this happened about 20 minutes ago for me and I can tell you that I’m already feeling it :joy: hopefully, I can keep it away and it doesn’t affect me too much.

I can’t wait to hear all about it!

9 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: December 3

Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon:

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

03Dec23-Violet-PruneHarris
Curiosity. Radical Honesty. Transformation.
Violet, by Prune Harris

Violet is a high and fine vibration that, as you read this, is already all around you and within you, inviting curiosity and change. It is the energy of alchemy, and will invite you to continue to release and integrate everything that no longer serves you in your life. All of those old limiting patterns or ways of being that although you recognize and would like to change about yourself, they creep up on you again and again.

…“this month’s violet cosmic energy will encourage your expansion, invite your evolution, and support your emergence”… ~Prune Harris

Hello everyone,

The energy is intense and crazy! But yet… it feels lighter! So very strange. How do you feel?

There was a 6.2 earthquake in the Philippines. The Schumann Resonance has been as high as 86 (normal is 7.8) in the last 2 days! We still have more CMEs arriving from all the recent solar flares, today and tomorrow!

Our Sun aligns with Antares on December 2nd, 3rd, & 4th opening the Antares Stargate Portal. Antares is the brightest star in the constellation of Scorpio and is sometimes referred to as the heart :yellow_heart: of Scorpio :scorpius: This brings in a lovely uplifting heart energy, making this the perfect time to Reflect, Forgive, and Let Go!

On the 6th of December, as Neptune stations direct, and the veil thins, Flashes of Insight :bulb: are possible! Neptune is the planet of illusion, so this will bring in creative energy. This will influence us for most of the week. Now is the time to honor your journey and create peace!

Always remember to nurture your soul, and…

“Hold onto your hats magickal travelers!”

The Other Marsha

12 Likes

This explains a LOT about why the past few days at work have been so rough. I’d forget words, trip over what I’m saying, or something just as bad, and I have been doing this job for a hot minute!! It’s been like my brain fell out somewhere and I couldn’t find it. SOOOO happy to know that’s not what happened! Thank you @marsha !!

9 Likes

Lately’ my peripheral vision/hearing is getting the better of me.
Example: I may “feel like a hear something” - like I know I didn’t hear it but I felt it (I know u know)
So right as I turn to the “feeling of the (…) I see it disappear or see it as it was just there .
It’s kinda like the feeling when you get when you think someone called your name ‘ so you turn to look ‘
But nothing : but I do believe there is something I just haven’t figured it out yet ‘
:cupid::smirk::crossed_fingers:t3:

10 Likes

I’m ready for all of this! :clap: :heart:

9 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: December 5

Waning Crescent Moon :waning_crescent_moon:

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

05Dec23-ElizabethPeru-FB
Image by Elizabeth Peru

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 5
Whatever is real in your mind can become real in your life. Don’t let people talk you out of your dreams because they’re not real to them. We all perceive possibility differently.
~by Vex King, 2023 Good Vibes Good Life calendar

Merry Meet,

With Venus now in Scorpio, we may be exploring our relationships and connections with others with an emotional depth. As Neptune in Pisces moves direct, our hopes and dreams are being supported as we reach for the stars!

We are also moving closer to realizing our unmanifested dreams, but we must first be clear on how we need to proceed. We are not only healing but also becoming… who we were always meant to be!

You may receive downloads, usually for me this manifests as ringing in one ear. Your dreams may be more vivid so look for messages in your dreams. Pay attention to your intuition and follow the signs.

Take care of yourself,
Nurture your soul,
And always follow your heart!

The Other Marsha

@jp26 You and me both! :rofl: I felt the same way, I’m so glad the energy is a little lighter now! My head is so much clearer too!
Big hugs :people_hugging: & lots of love :heart:

@steph This happens to me too! Quite often actually! I believe there is something I need to know. So I meditate. :person_in_lotus_position: Sometimes I hear something and/or have a vision. If meditating doesn’t work, I get the message within a few days one way or another! I hope this helps!
With :hugs: and love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

This is proving very true for me- the last few nights I’ve had some dreams with startling clarity (much more intense than usual!). I really need to get back into the habit of keeping my dream journal! It’s a good reminder :+1:

Beautiful message :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much, Marsha- much love and many blessings! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Mine is starting to feel lighter too. I am so thankful for that. Hugs, light and love right back!

10 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Astrology & Energy :zap: December 8 - 14

Waning Crescent Moon :waning_crescent_moon:

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

09Dec23-WinterSolsticeMagicCapricornNewMoon-Etsy
Winter Solstice Magic Capricorn New Moon
by Jen’s Fine Art, HolgaJen-Etsy

9 Dec 23:
Today, the Moon’s energy suggests a sense of emotional depth. It’s a time for self-discovery and understanding your inner feelings.
~Rebekka Sunchild

Note: Personal text message shared with permission.

Astrology Calendar December 8 - 14

2023-12-09T03:35:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Scorpio :scorpius:
There may be something you want to transform for the better, and this can be something quick that takes just the next few days, or it can take a few weeks or longer. You can be dedicated no matter what.

2023-12-10T03:35:00Z
Venus :astrology_venus: in Scorpio Opposite Jupiter in Taurus :taurus:
Lazy energy can surge, and you may struggle with others as well. You may lack the motivation to do anything or fix any problems, so try to get a break if you can.

2023-12-11T01:58:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: in Scorpio :scorpius: Trine Neptune :astrology_neptune: in Pisces :pisces:
Your intuition can help show you your best options, and you can get aligned with what you feel is your purpose. Your intuitive self can do a lot of talking.

2023-12-11T11:11:00Z
*Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Sagittarius :sagittarius:
As you pursue new experiences, you can learn new things, expanding your perspective and making you more optimistic.

2023-12-11T19:17:00Z
Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Capricorn :capricorn: Sextile Venus :astrology_venus: in Scorpio :scorpius:
Dealing with others can be easier, and you can work on expressing yourself in a way that is easy to understand. You may experiment with how to do this, and the usual way may not be as effective.

2023-12-12T23:33:00Z
New Moon :new_moon: in Sagittarius :sagittarius:
The Sagittarius New Moon can be a great time for big ideas, big projects, and new ventures that expand your life in new ways. Optimism can be high, but with the turn of events the next day, you can pause anything new you want to begin, or you may focus on something you can accomplish quickly.

2023-12-13T07:09:00Z
Mercury :astrology_mercury: Retrograde Begins in Capricorn :capricorn:
Mercury moves backward for the rest of the month, and the start is in Capricorn, which can make you feel like you’re going backward, or experience blocks with the pursuit of your goals. You may need to pick back up old goals and have patience with the new ones.

2023-12-13T15:31:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Capricorn :capricorn:
This brings extra attention to the Mercury retrograde, and you may feel emotionally invested in your goals and any trials and tribulations you may experience with them now. Try to avoid tying your self-esteem with your success rate.

2023-12-15T01:00:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: in Capricorn :capricorn: Trine Uranus :astrology_uranus: in Taurus :taurus:
A different approach may be the right idea, and opening up to the unconventional may open up more options for you to make progress.

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Since I have been writing these reports, I have learned something new! First, a little background: I have always been very emotional with many ups and downs. Second, I have learned that my downs seem to always be around the New Moon! It’s as if the Light from the moon nourishes my heart and when it’s dark, my mood is also dark! :thinking:

Take care of yourself,
Nurture your soul,
And always follow your heart!

The Other Marsha

11 Likes

Thankyou for sharing I do enjoy reading them. :blush:. I have a question :interrobang: when you talk about the different signs do these only apply to that specific sign? Or ?

9 Likes

Hi @Devenne,

Each aspect has a general description that applies to everyone. Everyone has a unique natal chart consisting of houses and planets. So depending on the aspects made to natal planets and houses, some of us will feel an aspect deeply, while others are not affected.

You can get a Free Natal (Birth) Chart at Cafe Astrology.
You will need:

1. Date of Birth
  2. Time of Birth
  3. Location

I hope my explanation makes sense. Let me know if you have more questions.

With love :silver_heart: & magick :dizzy: always

11 Likes

Ill check it out. Thanks I’ll let you know if I have any questions :heart:

9 Likes

This is the morning of Wednesday for me, so it’s interesting that I have both that and the following on the same day:

But I feel like this is an overall hopeful time… I think… I hope. :laughing:

Thank you, @marsha. :black_heart:

9 Likes

I updated (a second before) all my devices, but my mom’s house already had three electronics break down in one day over the weekend! Be careful with your appliances :eyes:

@marsha thank you for this topic!

12 Likes

Marsha our own Sister Witch of Magick Energy. I love that site, Cafe Astrology.

You give such excellent, knowledgeable, detailed information. I am learning so much from.

Blessed Be,
Medea

10 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Astrology :zap: December 15 - 31

Waxing Crescent Moon :waxing_crescent_moon:

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

17Dec23-CharlotteBirdArt-Pinterest-Etsy
Art by Charlotte Bird, Etsy-CharlottBirdfairies

Astrology Calendar December 15 - 31

2023-12-15T17:56:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Aquarius :aquarius:
Let yourself have some time to dream about your future. This may serve to inspire and motivate you going forward.

2023-12-17T03:43:00Z
Sun :astrology_sun: in Sagittarius :sagittarius: Square Neptune :astrology_neptune: in Pisces :pisces:
Focus can be difficult to control, and your imagination can take over. This can drain you, and you may want time alone to rest.

2023-12-17T07:58:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Pisces :pisces:
Have some compassion for the people you love, and give yourself some compassion too. A gentle hand can be beneficial now.

2023-12-18T14:28:00Z
Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Capricorn :capricorn: Trine Jupiter :astrology_jupiter: in Taurus :taurus:
Your big ideas can prove beneficial, and looking at the bright side can help if you’re experiencing some limitations. Try seeing things differently and taking a different approach.

2023-12-19T18:39:00Z
First Quarter Moon :first_quarter_moon: in Pisces :pisces:
Let your intuition guide you to what needs to be changed over the next week. This may be more beneficial than letting your mind choose, given the Mercury retrograde, but do keep some logic in mind.

2023-12-19T22:47:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Aries :aries:
There can be extra energy and drive, and you can use this to try and get something moving. Your enthusiasm can go a long way.

2023-12-20T08:42:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: in Aries :aries: Square Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Capricorn :capricorn:
It can be difficult to focus your mind, and you may be all over the place. Try to give your mind a break.

2023-12-21T07:04:00Z
Venus :astrology_venus: in Scorpio :scorpius: Opposite Uranus :astrology_uranus: in Taurus :taurus:
The people in your life may get on your nerves right now, but you likely need to take a beat and make sure you’re listening and being considerate.

2023-12-21T12:33:00Z
Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Capricorn :capricorn: Sextile Saturn :astrology_saturn: in Pisces :pisces:
Focus can be better at the moment, and you can use this to your advantage to set yourself up with a goal or plan.

2023-12-22T02:50:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Taurus :taurus:
Slowing things down can help a lot, and you can benefit from getting more time to assess situations and see what would work out best.

2023-12-22T03:27:00Z
Sun :astrology_sun: Enters Capricorn :capricorn:
Ambition, direction, and goals can be the main focus during Capricorn season, though with Mercury also retrograde, you may want to focus on old goals and ambitions. Give yourself some time to get on the right path.

2023-12-22T18:54:00Z
Sun :astrology_sun: in Capricorn :capricorn: Conjunct Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Capricorn :capricorn:
This can be a great time to start something new that you can focus on for the next 6-8 weeks and have the focus you need for it right now.

2023-12-23T06:18:00Z
Mercury :astrology_mercury: Retrograde Enters Sagittarius :sagittarius:
Mercury goes backward into Sagittarius for the rest of the retrograde, and Mercury retrograde in Sagittarius can make you lazier, prone to excess, and slightly selfish. You may need to work on seeing the big picture, but not so much that you completely ignore the details.

2023-12-24T08:15:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Gemini :gemini:
This brings more attention to the Mercury retrograde, and you may need more time to get things done. It can be easy to feel scattered, so try to take it easy on yourself.

2023-12-24T17:28:00Z
Sun :astrology_sun: in Capricorn :capricorn: Sextile Saturn :astrology_saturn: in Pisces :pisces:
Focus on what you need to do, and work on making sure you’re getting it done. You can be more disciplined with your time and more focused on your plans.

2023-12-25T17:15:00Z
Venus :astrology_venus: in Scorpio :scorpius: Trine Neptune :astrology_neptune: in Pisces :pisces:
Helping others can make you feel good, and you can enjoy being there for the people you care about. This can help you feel closer to them on a spiritual level.

2023-12-26T15:15:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Cancer :cancer:
Take care of yourself emotionally, and focus on some of your emotional needs in healthy, positive ways.

2023-12-27T00:33:00Z
Full Moon :full_moon: in Cancer :cancer:
The Cancer Full Moon brings focus to home and family matters, and you can finish up projects at home, resolve issues with those you think of as family, and may prefer to be in the places most comfortable to you.

2023-12-27T07:43:00Z
Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Sagittarius :sagittarius: Square Neptune :astrology_neptune: in Pisces :pisces:
Focus may be completely gone, and your head can be stuck in a fog. Try to ground your mind.

2023-12-27T15:28:00Z
Sun :astrology_sun: in Capricorn :capricorn: Trine Jupiter :astrology_jupiter: in Taurus :taurus:
It can be easier to get more space, and you may prefer to get out on your own and do things in your way. More opportunities may await you.

2023-12-28T00:31:00Z
Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Sagittarius :sagittarius: Conjunct Mars :astrology_mars: mars in Sagittarius :sagittarius:
Energy can be high, and you may find new, different ways of taking action or the initiative. This can be exciting for you.

2023-12-28T22:19:00Z
Mars :astrology_mars: in Sagittarius :sagittarius: Square Neptune :astrology_neptune: in Pisces :pisces:
Focusing your energy may be difficult, and you may be uncertain about your next steps, unable to see clearly. Try to give yourself time, get plenty of rest, and work on your intuitive connection.

2023-12-29T00:23:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Leo :leo:
Your heart can be big, and you can be generous with everything you have. You likely want to connect with others and show affection.

2023-12-29T06:01:00Z
Venus :astrology_venus: in Scorpio :scorpius: Sextile Pluto :astrology_pluto: in Capricorn :capricorn:
Passion and intensity can be strong in relationships, and you can enjoy improving intimacy with others. You may demand more commitment from those you’re closest to and are willing to give it in return.

2023-12-29T20:24:00Z
Venus :astrology_venus: Enters Sagittarius :sagittarius:
Having adventures with loved ones can be great during Venus in Sagittarius, and you can be more gregarious and open-hearted. You may be less inclined to go for strings and want to maintain some freedom from others.

2023-12-31T02:40:00Z
Jupiter :astrology_jupiter: Direct in Taurus :taurus:
Jupiter ends its retrograde in Taurus, which means you can get more opportunities to improve your finances, have better resources, improve stability and security, and be more confident. You can focus more on action instead of being so introspective, though this may not kick in until after Mercury retrograde ends on January 1st.

2023-12-31T11:53:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Virgo :virgo:
There can be plenty to focus on, lots of little details to address, and get out of the way before the new year comes. You can sense that things are about to change direction and can work to set up your schedule to be flexible enough to adjust on the fly.

Hello Mystic Travelers,

We have a lot of things going on this month, more than usual. We have also had several energy portals this December including today. The veil is thin and will be until the Solstice. The energy is increasing as we close 2023, helping us to prepare for even more changes coming in 2024.

We also have Mercury retrograde, which gives us a chance to review our choices related to communication. I feel as if I am at a crossroads and I must make some changes. I’m not sure what or how yet, but I feel it coming. I would like to spend more time working on my business and I also want to make some changes to the Energy Reports. If you have any ideas, please let me know, I would love to know what you recommend. Thank you in advance.

With Magickal :dizzy: Energy :zap: always

11 Likes