New altar, need some ideas

Hello everyone , so my desk that I’m using as a alter came in :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: super excited but waiting for the table cover still and need some ideas on what to add to a alter I’m pretty new with this , but I am super excited to have my personal space now yaaay

11 Likes

I think is looks perfect as it is.

7 Likes

Looks great!!! I think you should add whatever your drawn too. As you get more into your practice you will find things along the way. I love just walking through any metaphysical store and seeing what I am drawn too, also enjoy browsing Etsy for the same things. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you :relaxed:

7 Likes

Thank you so much :relaxed:

8 Likes

Merry Meet Lotasha!
It took me a while to get things for mine too. Now I have to pick and choose what goes on my altar because I have collected a lot!
The only recommendation I have is find or draw some art for the wall. You have a great altar! There’s lessons on the altar on spells8, That is where my ideas started.
Its all a journey and takes time.

Check out other members altars at this link.
Altars! Love to see yours!

Bless Be :rose:

7 Likes

Thank you so much for your help . Nice to meet you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

As others have said, add what is called to you. There is no right or wrong way to do an altar.

I have three altars, each serving a different purpose. I first want to say I live in an RV full time so my space is limited. I have to be resourceful on how I set things up and what I can use.

What I think is my most important altar is my Ancestors Altar. It is simple but allows me to connect with them.

I then have my Deities altar space. They each have their own mini altar set up within the area; except Hades and Persephone, they share a space with separate items.

Lastly, I have a tiny working altar space. I have a small table that I change with the Sabbats, adding items that are associated with that particular sabbat. I also will add items I’m called to whenever.

I share this to show that there are many types of altars and many ways to set each up. Do what feels right to you.

Blessed Be!

11 Likes

Its so beautiful :heart_eyes_cat: love this

8 Likes

Thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation: I get jealous of everyone with their larger spaces but I make mine work for me.

7 Likes

To me personally I love your space and it’s perfect for u as long as you love it you will be fine . I’m only using a corner in my bedroom but I am happy with that for now until I start buying more stuff which is addicting lol but you have so much and placed it so lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

It is very addicting, lol! I have to remind myself that I am in a small space when I go to my local metaphysical shop because I want to take everything home! There is this post on altars as well if you want to see others: Altars: Love to See Yours

7 Likes

Me and you are just alike lol :joy: thank you so much :relaxed:

7 Likes

That’s a very pretty altar! You’ve done great. And altars are ever-changing. You’ll go for a walk and pick a flower or find an interesting rock and add it. Find a crystal you feel called to. Things like that. You’re doing great!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.