New book haul. Got so many and can’t stop!

Hi just wanted to share some new books I picked up for my collection… I have started to read more and am going through books faster than I previously did. Love books and can’t think of a better way to invest… So here they are and let me know if anyone owns any of the books and how they were… The three top ones comes with extras such as a poster crystal grids and mediation cards…

11 Likes

That’s so great that you are exploring your craft more & reading about different things that interest you. I haven’t come across any of those books in my practice or path. I would love to know how they are though & maybe add them to my growing list of “to read” books :books:

8 Likes

Yes i will go through some when i get the chance and finish the book i’m on and hopefully i have something positive to report :blush:

8 Likes

Very cool books! I’m especially interested in that Living Lunarly one! I hope it’s good!

8 Likes

What a haul- looks like some awesome books, @TheMuslimWitch! :heart_eyes: When you jump in the top one about Dreams, I would love to hear what you think about it. If you’re interested, feel free to enter them in the book club! :open_book: :blush:

Happy reading! :books::sparkles:

8 Likes

That’s a neat collection you’ve got! Would I ask who the author(s) is? I love having books to fallback on.

8 Likes

I have the In Focus Tarot guide book in that series you have. I like it a lot! It’s yellow, if you see it at Barnes & Noble, etc.

7 Likes

Yes me too… This one may have to wait as currently i am on many different types of books ranging from romance, to witchcraft, to fantasy etc… I live and breathe for book if only i had more time. I would opt for a book rather than tv or anything else any day. Bookworm in the making i am becoming every year that goes by lol :blush:

5 Likes

Sure defiantly! It is so nice from what i have brielfy flicked through. My daughter has been asking what certain things mean i have been looking them up for her :blush:

5 Likes

Sure!
The In Focus collection are:
Dreams & your personal guide by Angela Mogridge
Crystals & your personal guide by Bernice Cockram
Meditation & your personal guide by Jaqueline Towers.
The Living Lunarly is by Kiki Ely, and the Chakra directory: Discover your Chakra for healing and balance is published by Chartwell books (no Author mentioned just design and layouts have names).
Hope this helps :blush:

6 Likes

Yes well here i picked it up from Kmart and inexpensive too compared to other book shops

6 Likes

Yay, thank you @TheMuslimWitch! :blush: And that is so sweet that your daughter has taken an interest too- sounds like you are learning together! :heart::open_book:

5 Likes

I read with the TV on, mostly Law and Order. I’ve seen all of those so I don’t have to pay attention. LOL!

5 Likes

I get lost in a book. The world around me just goes on because I am in the book. Bookworm since I wad younger! My mother used to quiz me on the books I read to see if I was really reading them in a day. :rofl:

5 Likes

Thank you soooo much!!:pray::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Oh! Me too! I’m going to look it up now!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.