New deck, who's this? 😉

I finally found a tarot deck that called to me. This morning I did a smoke cleansing ritual with and decided to ask if it was willing to work with me.

I drew 1 card, cleared my mind, then flipped the card.

I drew the 3 of Torches (wands).

I felt an instant sense of familiarity. The deck came with a guide book so I checked what it had to say on the matter.

Three of Torches:
Maturity and calm. You are prepared for what is coming. Do not give in to impulsiveness.

I think have my answer.

I can’t get over the art on these cards. They’re so pretty. :heart_eyes: I’m so glad I got them.

12 Likes

I always love getting a new deck! I’m currently on the hunt for a deck that Persephone likes. She’s currently sharing Hades’s deck so she’s not in too big of a hurry, lol.

6 Likes

It’s a beautiful deck! Congrats on making a connection!

5 Likes

Gorgeous deck & I’m so glad that it has connected with you. That’s always a fabulous feeling. I am just starting my relationship with my new Radiant Crystal Oracle cards. I have similar feelings toward getting new decks. :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Congrats on finding a deck that clicked with you, @Torista! That’s always an awesome feeling when you flip the card and go ahhh perfect :blush:

Forgive me, I don’t recognize the art- would you mind sharing the name of the deck you got? I’d love to look it up and see the rest of the cards! :heart:

4 Likes

Is that the Cosmic Slumber deck?

5 Likes

Indeed, it’s it the “the Cosmic Slumber tarot”

7 Likes

Gorgeous deck! Glad you found it! :heart:

5 Likes

@BrightBear to the rescue! :grin: And thank you to @Torista too, I was really curious about the deck!

You’ve got a gorgeous one, Torista- may you continue to enjoy your new treasure! :sparkles:

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to Start with New Deck to Me that Someone No Longer Uses

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.