New tarot addition

Good day, coven members.
I ordered a new tarot card deck. Just received it yesterday. I swear Amazon travel on broomsticks! They deliver so fast!
Its a a whimsical set, quirky, funny, with great artwork. I felt that i connected well with them. I have not tried them out yet. I left them on my window sill all day while the sun was out yesterday. When i got home from work, i opened the box and was delighted to see how nice they are. Just went through the deck and got a feel for them. Also, the book it comes with is very informative, with great, fun humor added to it. I have to say, first impressions is that the deck gives you a happy, jolly feeling about them. Great cheerful energy. Of course i consecrated them, looked at almost all the cards while in bed, before i started to get sleepy. So i decided to put them on my window sill with a Quartz on top of them to absorb the strawberry moon’s energy. Perfect timing- they arrived while the moon was still 98 percent full…

Here are some pics.
Blessed be

13 Likes

Love them!

7 Likes

Thank you, they’re so fun. Just finished going through the deck.

6 Likes

Hee! That looks like a fun deck. I’ve heard about them from Daily Tarot Girl, she uses them a lot! Good for you!

6 Likes

Thanks! Its definitely a fun deck…

6 Likes

They look great @walter, let me know how they feel when you use them for the first time.

7 Likes

@saulamay, thank you! I seem to have connected with them. I just did a 3 card spread- came out pretty accurate. I want to say they are “simple?” In a good way- no fuss to them… See how they workout. However i have a good feeling about them. I want to say they bring a lightness to the reading. ( I think thats what the author envisioned?! If so, mission accomplished) They feel like your quirky, eccentric, caring, fun auntie. Who can give you advice without being too harsh on you. Always with a smile and a positive outlook, even in bad news. Best way i can describe them.

I seem to be attracted to “Witchy-theme tarot cards” They are the first ones that pop when searching for tarot cards. They were actually not expensive- 27. Dollars on Amazon, with tax and fast- broomstick deliver.

9 Likes

That’s a great description of the cards. And it is good to know you have found a connection to the cards quickly.

7 Likes

I love the artwork! I currently have the Mystic Mondays deck, and they are beautiful but I don’t feel a strong connection yet. I always find myself looking for something more along these lines! Thanks for sharing.

6 Likes

You’re very welcome. I bought the threads of fate oracle, which were way out of my budget and have not had a connection with them. Maybe in the future?

I also own the Green Witch Tarot- which i really love as well. I describe them more of a seasoned/wise witchy deck. I do have a connection with them. However, i cant seem to read them intuitively without the book discription. But their readings have been very accurate. Im thinking of using this deck for spell work and my new deck for readings.

They both have beautiful artwork.

Blessed be

9 Likes

They are beautiful I have a divination deck with a dice but I was wondering if it is possible to make your own tarot cards or is it best to buy a pack xx

7 Likes

Im sure you can definitely make your own, especially uf u have a printer you can print them out or if you’re a talented drawer. Which im not. Lol

6 Likes

I left them out in the sun,full moon, and slept with them under my pillow, as well as consecrated them.

7 Likes

That’s a very artistically creative deck!!! I love them!! Thank for sharing them with everyone!! :relaxed:

6 Likes

Sure, you welcome. It really is cute and artsy, i may buy their oracle deck. They also have a mini-tarot deck as well. More for on the go. Lol.

5 Likes

These cards have such a bright, cheery, and fun energy to them- and gosh, I’m in love with the artwork! :heart_eyes:

The idea of a simple deck is really appealing to me at the moment- I use a deck that is pretty cut-throat which is great a lot of the times, but can be rather off-putting when I just want some gentle advice

Sometimes I feel like using the Anima Mundi deck is like googling info about a stubbed toe and finding a website that says that, well, it could be something extremely deadly and you might just die :woman_facepalming: :sweat_smile:

It’s nice to have a more relaxed deck that offers gentle advice, soft guidance, and sometimes even just reassurance when the reader needs it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for sharing about Everyday Witch deck, Walter- may you continue to enjoy it! :heart:

I agree with Walter- you can definitely make your own tarot deck, using traditional tarot symbolism while also including symbols and pictures that carry a special meaning to you :+1: A good place to get a solid grasp of individual Tarot cards and the meaning behind them is through an online course like the :play_or_pause_button: Video Tarot Training.

You could also use a Random Tarot Card Generator if you’re doing 1-card readings, or could explore some of the many Tarot Card Apps to use a digital deck :flower_playing_cards:

And if you happen to have a traditional playing card deck on hand, you can actually use Regular Cards as a Tarot Deck!

Lots of choices to begin exploring the exciting world of Tarot. Good luck and enjoy, Emma! :sparkles:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria , thank you i completely understand what you mean! ( “Stubbed toe” lol) These cards emit such warm and gentle energy. I went ahead and ordered Everyday Witch Oracle and the Everday Mini tarot. Since i loved this deck so much. I had a coupon from Amazon, even better and cheaper. Lol. I have an oracle deck which i spent way over my budget and i did not connect with them at all. They are just beautiful art work now. Maybe, I’ll try uo reconnect at a future date or just use them for spell work.

On YouTube, I’ve seen tarot readers have combined all three sets for elaborate readings. The Everyday Tarot, Oracle, and mini set to use as a clarifier on a spread. Everyone says the same thing about them- that they are such a warm, approachable, fun decks to use. ( So i guess my intuition about them was on point lol) I also love how diverse these cards are. Women, men, young and old witches from different races and backgrounds. Very inclusive.

Thank you,
Blessed be

5 Likes

What an exciting idea- combining all three sets would unlock some very in-depth and complex ways to read the cards! :star_struck: Do you think you’d give it a try, after you’ve had some time to bond with each of the decks individually? :wink:

They really do sound like an approachable deck- and thanks for the note about how inclusive they are! Everything you are saying about the cards makes me like them more and more- they’re already on my wishlist, but I think I’ll be bumping them up to the top :joy::+1:

Your intuition led you to a gorgeous deck, Walter- enjoy the cards, and keep us updated on your experiences with them! I’d love to hear more about how you find the Oracle and Mini set when they arrive as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :flower_playing_cards:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

@BryWisteria , thank you! I played around with the oracle set yesterday and they resonate with me so well. The few cards i pulled were dead on. I think, i forged a true connection with them. The booklet that came with, is very informative. Not just that, but it has spells and rituals you can use with the cards. I believe the Author is also Wiccan. Its really nice because she is more of a green- witch and most of her advise, and how to use the cards equates to what we’ve learn at Spells8. So nothing is foreign ground. Makes me realize how much I’ve learned- knowing what she’s writing about.
They are divided into 4 groups of 10.
Earth, air, fire, and water.

And the mini set is absolutely adorable!! Its a mirror image of the regular tarot deck. Great to carry with you at all times if u like. They so cute and tiny. Lol…

I do completely recommend them… especially the Oracle, The first Oracle deck i purchased, i did not connect whatsoever, no matter what i did. But this one is almost instantly!.

Blessed be
20210629_135649_(1)
20210629_135809
20210629_140043_HDR
20210629_135927_HDR
20210629_135848_HDR

6 Likes

Beautiful deck the art is incredible, I saw this deck and have been tempted to buy it several times, I think my next deck will be the Tarot of the abyss Im really drawn to the art

5 Likes