New to Coven

I am new to this group. I go by Shandar. Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Blessed be.

13 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. Make yourself at home :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and live in North Carolina. I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

7 Likes

Hello @Shandar and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

If you’d like, we can go ahead and change your username for you! Just reach out to me or another moderator and let us know. I hope to see you around - please, feel free to make yourself at home!

7 Likes

Welcome to the coven.

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

@Shandar Welcome! :hugs: so glad you’re here! :heart: There’s a lot of information here. Your fellow witches are here to support and guide you :sparkles: If you have questions don’t hesitate to ask! :people_hugging::purple_heart:

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Shandar

It’s nice to meet you, Shandar, my name is Marsha, and I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Hi, @Shandar! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s nice to meet you! Tell us a bit about yourself. I like candle magic and chants. What kind of magic are you interested in?

7 Likes

Welcome @Shandar Merry Meet! I hope you love it here! Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: Blessed Be! :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

Hello Shandar @Shandar,

Merry meet! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum. Wishing you a warm welcome :blush:

It’s a lovely name! Would you like to display it as your username here in the forum? It is easy to make the change. Here is a guide with step-by-step instructions:

—> :name_badge: How to Change Your Name and Username on Spells8

(If you have any trouble or would like a hand making the update, please just say the word and I or another Mod will be happy to assist!)

Make yourself at home here, Shandar- blessed be!

7 Likes

@ Shandar welcome to the witch family!
I’m Airram from Greece,
feel comfortable like your home! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Welcome, @Shandar! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart: I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :black_heart:

7 Likes