New to the coven

Hi my name is raven star witch new to witchcraft and I am a beginner I watch the video and took the quiz and now I am ready to be a witch and practice witchcraft thank you for everything

12 Likes

Hello @reyna1 Nice To Meet You I’m Tink welcome to the community your going to enjoy the coven :hugs:

7 Likes

Welcome Blessed One

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum RavenStar! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here on Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s nice to meet you!

Congratulations on passing the quiz! That’s one of many steps you’ll take on this path of witchcraft – I hope you enjoy the journey! Be sure to check out the courses we have on Spells8 as well as the plethora of information available here on the forum as well.

I look forward to getting to know you better!

Note: If you’d like, you can always change your username to match what you’d like to be called. If you need a mod’s help, let me know!

4 Likes

Hi Raven Star Witch! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Congratulations on passing the Courses! That’s a great start on your journey! What kind of magic do you like? I’m into candle magic and chants, myself.

If you want to change your user name from @reyna1 to your witch name, you can either ask a mod to do it or Here are the instructions on how to do it yourself.

If you ever have questions along your witchy journey, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Merry meet!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @reyna1! I’m Siofra_Strega, another moderator in the forum! I’m from Cape Cod.

Feel free to jump in on any open topic or ask any questions that you may have. Someone will be along to help you or get you headed in the right direction. Also, feel free to share anything that you want or may have learned with us! Everyone is very friendly & helpful :revolving_hearts:

I look forward to chatting with you :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Merry Meet Raven Star

6 Likes

Greetings @reyna1,

Wishing you a warm welcome! I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just wanted to pop in and say to please make yourself at home here :blush:

If you need anything, don’t hesitate to reach out. You are always free to make a new topic in the #questions category to call on the wisdom of the coven. Between the main Spells8 site and the forum there are a ton of resources, but I believe the coven is the best resource of them all- and we are here for you! :infinite_roots: :books:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @reyna1

It’s nice to meet you, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. Congrats :partying_face: on passing your first quiz! Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

@reyna1 Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.