New to this Hub 🤗

I am honored to be part of this hub. My name is Erica. a Rosicrucian, female Mason, and practice a bit of spell casting. I own a spiritual online / onsite store where I sell spiritual items and products. I am looking forward to learning and also contributing to this hub.

22 Likes

Hi :wave: I’m Susurrus a moderator here at Spells8. I hope you don’t mind that rehomed your post to it’s own topic so others can properly welcome you & introduce themselves as well. It’s nice to meet you! :smiling_face:

We do have a topic Coven Member Shops :bouquet: if you would like yours added to it, pmease do so or let 1 of us know. We will be happy to add it for you! :revolving_hearts:

Make yourself at home! Feel free to Search the forum for any topics of interest, jump in on any open topic, or start your own to share something with us :hugs: We all love :heart: to learn with & from each other. We are an eclectic & supportive bunch of everyone’s unique paths!

I look forward to speaking with you more thoughout the forum! :infinite_roots:

13 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy. A chaos witch and Lokean. Nice to meet you :green_heart:

14 Likes

I’m John Welcome to the coven iv been practicing my whole life over 30 years just ask if you need anything

14 Likes

Merry Meet @erica4 Welcome! :hugs: I’m Kajsa and I live in Pennsylvania. I’m Eclectic. Make yourself at home. I hope you find everything your looking for here and more. Blessed Be :sparkles: :infinite_roots:

14 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and live in North Carolina. I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

13 Likes

Hi, @erica4! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here. I don’t think I’ve ever met a Mason before. Well, not that they said they were a Mason. It’ll be nice to get to know you!

13 Likes

Welcome to the coven. I’m Devenne a witch from Indiana

Blessed be

12 Likes

@erica4
Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

13 Likes

Hello @erica4,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another of the moderators and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Like Susurrus said, there is a lovely collection of Coven member shops kept here in the forum- we’d be honored to add your spiritual store to the list (if you’re comfortable sharing it) :star2:

Please make yourself at home here- Blessed be, Erica!

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum @erica4 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

It’s been a long time since I’ve heard of the Masons :joy: I was one of the lucky girls to be part of Job’s Daughters when I was younger. I quit a long time ago, but it was an interesting experience - and always fun to hang out in the Masonic Temple :joy:

I hope you are finding everything alright here - please feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

12 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @erica4

It’s a pleasure to meet you, Erica, and I’m so glad you have joined us. My name is Marsha, and I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

13 Likes

Thanks Marsha.

11 Likes

Thanks meganB

11 Likes

Thanks Sivonnah

12 Likes

Thanks Devenne

11 Likes

Thanks amethyst

13 Likes