New user introduction

Hi, I’m ebony and I’m a beginner witch. I currently live in NC. I love to learn new things and love nature. I also love to meet new friends along my journey. I’m also a visual learner and joined this website to help better my craft.

13 Likes

Welcome Ebony! I’m Christine from Tennessee! Well you’ve come to the right place to start your journey! I’m a baby witch as well and have learned so much already being here. There is so much information and plenty of visuals to get you started. Check out the course materials and the printable pages for your Book of Shadows. And if you have any questions just post them in the forum and someone will answer for you.

7 Likes

Welcome Ebony. I’m Athena and I currently live in Texas. Spells 8 is a great community and has lots of good things to share. :heart: :smiley: Everyone here is so knowledgeable. So, reach out if you have any questions.

Welcome, again.

Athena

9 Likes

Hi @MelaninGoddess! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You may want to check out the Merry Meet Monday post, it will let you know what’s going on in the community and give you a chance to get to know people by jumping in on the activities and chatting down in the comments with people.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will be by to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better.

8 Likes

Merry meet @MelaninGoddess! :blush:

I love your passion for learning- I hope you’ve been finding everything you were looking for on the main Spells8 site and here in the forum! There is lot to explore- do you perhaps have any areas of the Craft that you are researching? If so, I recommend using the Search Tool and Tag System to quickly reach what you are looking for :mag:

A great way to meet new magickal friends is by joining in the Activities! There is a weekly challenge open to all and a group ritual held every Thursday (here is the post for this week’s group ritual- just make sure you are logged in in order to access it!). Please feel free to jump in wherever you’d like and make yourself at home here! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Ebony! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome, @MelaninGoddess ! I’m glad you’re here! :purple_heart: :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hi @MelaninGoddess . I’m Amanda from Virginia (just south of Richmond). Welcome to the group. I am a new member/new witch myself and I am blown away at the amount of resources here. I hope you’ll get as much out of this site as I’m getting. I’ve noticed there are a lot of videos and printable resources, so if you’re a visual learner, this will be perfect for you. I hope to talk to you again soon, neighbor. Blessed be.

8 Likes

Welcome @MelaninGoddess . I am Rachel from Missouri. It is so great to have you here. I am also new to the group but love it and I am learning so much. I enjoy reading all the posts in the forum and really enjoy all the lessons that I can take. I hope to talk with you again soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Welcome, @MelaninGoddess I’m a fellow visual learner myself. From Florida. I joined not to long ago to help add a little structure to my practice. I love diving down rabbit holes of knowledge but since this craft has SO many topics I have been jumping around a little to much. The site has definitely helped. Enjoy your stay.

8 Likes

Hello and welcome.

8 Likes

Hi @MelaninGoddess It is so glad to have you here! If you are a visual learner you have come to the right place. I love all of the videos and instruction on this site. I love Nature too - it’s almost Nature season, warm weather ahoy!!

7 Likes

Thank you guys :relaxed:

7 Likes

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning lots from you too :blush:.

Jess :black_cat:

6 Likes

Sorry for my late introduction, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & an Eclectic Witch. I love to learn all the things that spark my interest it’s just managing which thing I want to learn about first :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

My brother lives in NC also, he goes to GA every weekend to see his girlfriend, so it always seems like he’s driving when I talk to him :thinking: He is in the Army & has I believe less than 5 years before he can retire. So hopefully it goes smoothly.

Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of your unique path, whatever that may be for you. Feel free to post a topic, question, or reply to something of interest.

I look forward to learning from you!

7 Likes

Welcome lovely @MelaninGoddess

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.