November 16th is Hecate's Night

I feel like I’m very much at a crossroads in my life at the moment, does that count?

9 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

My vote? Absolutely! As Goddess of the Crossroads it seems completely appropriate to me to seek her guidance.

7 Likes

Come to supper, dear Hekate :rose:

12 Likes

Your roses are beautiful @mary25 :heart_eyes: what an amazing offering to Hecate.

7 Likes

How lovely! What a great offering, @mary25! You knocked it out of the park!

6 Likes

@mary25 everything looks beautiful. Well done

6 Likes

Thanks Rowan,
I was wondering what meditation to do!
I will give it a whirl thanks ur Awsome!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Dark Goddess of the Crossroads
I made some soup as an offering to Hecate it was very good! I can’t give her anything crummy! I put some garlic in the soup and it was the best!

Here is some music to listen too!
I used a invocation and some of my coffen crystals as an offering! I gave her a feather 🪶 I know she loves the birds :eagle: so I drew out a crossroad for Hecate and played my drums loud for her to hear my plead to her! Here tonight I light her torches and blaze the light towards the moonlight! Awakening in my soul and life! Hecate breath into me the shaman! The Goddess is in me.
Hail to Hecate Dark mother
Hail Hecate at the crossroads
Hail to the Queen of Witchcraft!

Jeannie

12 Likes

Oooh I love it. Look at your lanterns! :smile:

7 Likes

Love the torches @Jeannie1

7 Likes

That’s a gorgeous pendant (and the poem is a bonus!) and such a lovely dinner celebration for Hekate, @mary25- thanks for sharing! :heart:

Happy belated birthday, @Valen! :birthday::partying_face:

I would image being at crossroads on your life path counts as a great time to reach out to Hekate, @IrisW- hope you’re doing well, and may you find a guiding light forward to lead you to where you want to be! :candle:

Wow, @Jeannie1- it looks like you had a wonderful time on Hekate’s Night! :heart_eyes: I’ve done Flow work and fire dancing in the past- it can be a bit scary at first, but once you’ve got the safety measures in place it can be amazingly freeing and powerful :fire::blush: Good for you- thanks for sharing your celebration for Hekate! :heart:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday @Valen!
Your dedication/ritual looks amazing!

7 Likes

Thank you @Rowan It was a pretty special night capping off two weeks plus of mini celebrations and such since Samhain and various family members all wanting to do something on different days with me. Not that I’m complaining about the extra cakes but it was nice to be able to just have my own time to myself.

8 Likes

My Hekate supper was Pan-Fried Halibut with a Sherry Cream sauce, sliced navel oranges drizzled with honey, garlic and rosemary bread and a clove of garlic, served with a glass of San Giovese.

I chanted:

Hekate Enodia, I meet thee at the crossroads.
Hekate Propolus, I meet thee at the crossroads.
Hekate Phosphoros, I meet thee at the crossroads.

I left the offering at the crossroads, on a tortilla as a plate. And did not look back.

I’m so jealously inspired by @Jeannie1. I can’t wait until August 13!

10 Likes

@Valen beautifully done. And glad your birthday went well

9 Likes

@anon87969570 love your chant

9 Likes

Wow, @Jeannie1! Those pics look awesome!

Did I wish you a happy birthday @Valen? If I did, here it is again, just in case. Happy birthday! I hope that Hecate lights your path with Her torches.

Beautiful charge! I hope someone puts that up as a printable, hint hint @Francisco. LOL! And a wonderful offering. Truely awesome in a good way!

Impressive menu for the offering, that’s so great @anon87969570! Well done!

8 Likes

Undomeher,
Right back at you your recipe looked so good! I love the part where you said

Blockquote

Blockquote
I really loved your chant too I wish I could have wrote something similar too but I am sure she knew what my intent was! I was actually good this time and wrote in my Book of Mirrors about my experience and felt really empowered. I feel her arms around me saying its okay your mother is okay.

Valen
I just want to say that I am always so impressed with your communication. Its something I am not so good at but with strides that I take to be the person I want to, I will get there. Your offering my friend looked so good. I have been walking my dog and had a pomegranate only it only last so long. I had it on my alter and I ended up learning the hard way not to let it sit too long! You could only imagine right!LOL When I heard about the myth of Persephone I began to live and feel the myth from the center of my heart. I tried to enter her sacredness!

I just wanted to say that your alter looks amazing and you always are inspiring to the coven! I really hope to be a better writer someday too! Anyway, You gave me idea the last time you posted. And because of you, Last night I thought to do my energy work outside infront. Only I feel more comfortable in the backyard because it is more secret and so I ended up using the torches in the back yard.

To add to that note, There was a tree that fell on my house and came out from the roots.I was thinking crossroads right, I wanted to meet her there at the crossroads where the tree layed. Only I didnt want my neighbors freaking out on me cause I would have put candles all over the tree. I wish I didnt care sometimes!!
So I just wanted to share with you all! I feel pretty grounded tonight and feel her presence with me!
Jeannie

8 Likes