Oracle and tarot sets

@BryWisteria:
Just checked my oracle Mah Jongh on eBay, price tag: between £80.00 & £150.00 starting bidding price.
Bought it many years ago in Spain.
Should bought the whole lot back then.
Want to ask you, is it worth print out oracle cards and laminate then after to keep them in good condition?
Thanks

2 Likes

As a deck creator and collector and reader of 40 years I say you should never limit what brings you joy! I think we are drawn to things that hold a key to Magic for us. It comes in many forms. Enjoy your collection! Not every deck speaks to me profoundly. But that’s ok because I also appreciate a creator’s expression. So be it :blush:

4 Likes

One day would love to create my own.
All started with a difficult upbringing.
It drove me toward tarot & oracle’s.
I still read from the books, but intuition has developed a bit.
I agree is joy, but also peace of mind.
Find difficult to quiet down my chatter box!:relaxed:.

1 Like

More books and pictures:

4 Likes

I just bought my first tarot deck. It’s a beginners deck with the meanings on the cards. I can see how this could definitely grow! There are some absolutely beautiful decks out there and who doesn’t like being surrounded by beautiful things!

3 Likes

Beautiful & practical!
Hope it doesn’t grow as large as my frog collection.
In Mahjongg oracle represents recovery from illness.
Been working on my stress levels a few years.:pray::relaxed:

3 Likes

Show us your deck😃, please!

2 Likes

@Saulamay , these 2 books look very interesting. A wealth of information. Enjoy them.

Blessed be.

3 Likes

@MeganB , i love photography, and these images resonate with me. Enjoy the new deck.
Blessed be

3 Likes

The Magi method(wise men on camels).
Apparently Polish (retired), used to work for s security body of sorts.
Available on YouTube, having a go at the British “Scarlett Ojaláh” & Rett Butler socialites!
You can use standard playing cards, but He created his very own set, based on numbers and cards.
Find difficult to follow his method, whatever talks about, has a legion of followers.:smiley:

2 Likes

YES! Who says Witches aren’t generous. :triumph:

2 Likes

I have more than I use but I’m like that with everything~specially journals and decks. In fact I just got this one!

3 Likes

Oh, Miss Alice, I’ve been looking at this deck. Let me know about it. :flushed:

2 Likes

First off it’s very beautiful but it does seem the cards are a little thin. It doesn’t detract from their beauty by any means!! Muted matte pastel shades which I REALLY enjoy!!!

oh you can see my kitty!

2 Likes

gorgeous evocative images

4 Likes

Just check it on Amazon, good reviews!
Love the colours and the imagery.
Thanks

2 Likes

More from me. Today bought more suffgiess will have a busy year​:pray::taurus::confetti_ball::tada:

So far, the last of my oracle’s.
Love the chakras :heartbeat:

3 Likes

:smiley_cat:

2 Likes

4 Likes

I know you mentioned you’d love to create your own deck, so to clarify- are you printing out cards of your own design? If so, I would say definitely! :+1:

Unless you can find really thick and sturdy paper to print on, most computer paper couldn’t handle being shuffled and handled as cards. Laminating it would really help to preserve and solidify the cards! :flower_playing_cards: :grin:

And gosh, Basil- you have so many wonderful decks in your collection! :star_struck: Thank you for sharing all the pictures. The Dragon Oracle looks really beautiful :dragon:

Congrats on your first deck, Jill! It looks like the perfect deck to begin learning. It’s so helpful to have the meanings written on the cards! Enjoy :flower_playing_cards: :two_hearts:

Ohhhhh- I agree with @Garnet on this, these cards are stunning! The colors are so relaxing and soothing to look at :relaxed:

1 Like