Paranormal

I am so excited and I just had to tell someone and who better than my witch family. I was talking with somebody about the Paranormal and they said at the end of your street is an apartment building, you go up the stairs to the left first door there’s a paranormal office… What! You meant to tell me in one mile of my home there’s a paranormal office. I went online I found them, The Spiritwalkers.

I called them and they’re going to call me back today at noon. I am so excited I’ve had so many things happen to me here in upstate New York and they’re anxious to hear about this.

Thanks for listening
Blessed Be
Medea

14 Likes

Hi @Medea! Happy Birthday! :birthday: I hope you’re having a wonderful day. That sounds like a wonderful gift for your day too! :hugs:

I would be very excited also! I hope the conversation goes well & you get to tell them about all the things you’ve experienced. Please keep us updated on what they say & what happens. I like the name of the office too. How exciting that they are so close to where you are! :revolving_hearts:

11 Likes

@Medea Ooh you must share. This is fabulous :sparkling_heart: :partying_face:

10 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome! I hope you get some news from them. And Happy Birthday!

9 Likes

That’s so cool! I hope the meeting goes (or went!) well and that you tell us all about it!

7 Likes

Hi. At noon today it was crazy at my house, the football game was on and the guys were downstairs hooting and hollering, my son had been gone for a month and just got home, so he came over. The timing just was not in my mind perfect. They were totally understanding about that and we decided that tomorrow night would be a better night.

This will give me a chance to make a list of all the things that have gone on since I was 6 years old I’m so excited.

Medea

7 Likes

Me too. I’m excited for you :grin:

7 Likes

What a great opportunity! I’m jumping on the excitement train too- I can’t wait to hear how it goes for you, Medea! Good luck and I hope the talk with Spiritwalkers goes wonderfully :ghost: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Oh that is great & exciting to have the chance to do that! & since 6! I’m excited for you! :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

That’s amazing @Medea I’m so excited for you and it looks like the craziness worked out for the better.

I was planning a trip to the city that has been pushed back a year, maybe 2, but maybe I’ll organize a forced family camping - not camping vacation to The Old Game Farm instead, close enough :laughing: If The Old Game Farm is even still open by then, it’s for sale again.

And Happy Belated Birthday

7 Likes

Thank you so much I know about those forced vacations not a vacation a working vacation we used to take motorcycles up and down the east coast and sell parts and I finally said that’s it one time a year all of us are getting together and just go… Once a destination was picked that was the end of the planning we all did what we wanted when we got there, what fun we had!

Mote It Be
Medea

7 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m about to post what happened last night, way too cool! I can’t stop thinking about it and then I get nervous; if I think too much about it I’m going to stir up demons … LOL.

Mote It Be,
Medea

7 Likes

Oh, that’s exciting! :hugs: I am looking forward to seeing the post! Don’t get nervous, I don’t think you will. I think the experience was something very important to you & whatever came of it is something that is very important & eye opening & amazing for you!

I’ve also had those times @Nixi & @Medea. Things don’t always go as planned, but sometimes the way they work out or do happen is easier than the original way things were going to or had been.

7 Likes

You are so correct sometimes no plans are the best made plans :scream: :wink:

7 Likes

We used to do that when I was a kid and it was great. Hampton Beach, that was the only one we did twice, Salem, the Catskills…
One of my fondest memories is feeding the baby goats with my Uncle at Catskill Game Farm. That and the giraffes. A Mama that reached down with her giant tongue and her baby standing so still just looking at me. That baby was all over the news maybe 6 years ago when she had a baby of her own. I don’t remember what made it news but I had forgotten all about it until then.

That’s why I thought of The Old Game Farm but I don’t think I could do it. I don’t know how many of you are familiar with Catskill Game Farm but they turned the giraffe house into a 6 bed 6½ bath mansion that is approximately $1100 USD per person per night, 2 night minimum stay and the animal pen area is now luxury camping sites. Raised tents, memory foam beds… at approximately $150 per night.

I thought that might be doable in a few years because when I go camping that’s basically the entirety of the vacation and not much added expense. Although my idea of luxury camping is thick air mattresses and a camp stove.

The rest they left as is and refer to it as abandoned. Something like… and take a look around at what’s left. And they added peacocks and something else and took down the wildlife barrier fencing. I don’t think I could do it.

I think I’m going back to my day trip to the city at Christmas time idea. I really want Little Cuteness to see that and when he’s still little enough to enjoy a trip to FAO Schwarz.

My husband always has an excuse but I was close to talking him into it. First out son wasn’t big enough, then he wasn’t old enough to enjoy it, now it’s money. And next will be that we can’t go without our granddaughter and then starts the age issue all over again :woman_facepalming:t2:

8 Likes

I needed to hear that right now. :heart:

8 Likes

Oh you’re both welcome :hugs: It has been 1 of the many lessons learned in the last few months. Sometimes things don’t work out for a better reason :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Being old school I still stick to the the old saying everything happens for a reason… One of my favorite vacations was an adult vacation without the kids we all road motorcycles up to the Poconos now that was some serious fun it’s $500 for the whole weekend it included your breakfast and your dinners.

7 Likes

(Discussion closed as a duplicate)

Medea has shared the details of what happened at the meeting in the second part of this discussion- check it out here: Paranormal Meeting :ghost: :sparkles: