Potency Booster Powder Recipe

I created a recipe for potency powder. It will basically increase potency and strengthen any spell. Let me know what you guys think (:

Potency Booster Powder

Items:

• Paprika (potency)
  • Ginger (potency)
  • Cinnamon (potency)
  • Chamomile (potency)
  • Clear quartz shards (amplify energy)
  • Star dust (cleansing)
  • Crushed mirrors (to reflect energy)
  • Vesta powder (strength)
  • Copper powder (for energy conduction)
  • Moon dust (to add lunar energy) or charge with moonlight
  • Selenite rods (to charge & amplify)
  • Blue candle (occult power)
  1. In a mortar and pestle grind up paprika, ginger, cinnamon, and chamomile in a clockwise motion while chanting “I infuse this mixture with energy that will bring massive power to any working I perform”
  2. Sprinkle crushed mirrors, vesta powder, copper powder, moon dust, and star dust into the mixture in a clockwise motion
  3. Add some clear quartz shards to the top of the mixture
  4. Hold the mixture up to your heart chakra and say

“This sacred powder will add extreme potency to my work and act as a catalyst to boost and strengthen any ritual I perform.”

1. Put it on your altar and place selenite rods around it in the shape of a triangle (fire element symbol)
  2. Light a blue candle next to it, as the candle burns charge mixture with your energy
  3. Finish with a “As I will it, so mote it be!”
  4. Let the candle completely burn out
12 Likes

Wow. That would be some powerful stuff.

7 Likes

Wow, what a recipe! Thanks for sharing this @carter1- you are very kind to share your recipe creations with the coven :blush:

I imagine it might be hard to find star dust and moon dust (although I’ve never searched for them before- perhaps it’s possible to buy them somewhere?). Thank you for the substitute for moon dust, it’s helpful to have another option for hard-to-find ingredients! :raised_hands: Do you maybe have a recommended substitute for star dust too?

And I hope you don’t mind, but I know you shared your recipe for making homemade Vesta powder before, so I’ll put that here in case anyone is curious about this ingredient! :grinning:

Thanks again, Carter! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to reply.
Moon dust is very simple to make all you need is salt, incense ashes, and gray glitter. Many people use it when they are unable to charge items in the moonlight.

Star dust is basically selenite crystal powder. If you don’t have it you can use clear quartz crystal shards as a substitute.

I will post my recipes for moon dust and star dust, it’s not that hard to make. And you can link them here too if you want.

6 Likes

I just saw your recipes- thank you so much for sharing them, Carter! :sparkles: I will absolutely go ahead and add links to them here, so anyone looking to make the Potency Booster Spell will be able to find and read them :grinning: :+1:

Carter’s Moon Dust Recipe:

Carter’s Star Dust Recipe:

Blessed be and happy spellwork! :sparkles:

3 Likes