Protection Satchel for the Home

An easy and quick little spell you can do to add some protection to your home & to all those who enter it.

I love working with herbs, plants, and spices. Anything that connects me to earthy things I love.

11 Likes

I have to have a YouTube day, I have a few of your videos scheduled to watch later, because I always find them when I am just checking in before I go do something. I think I will do that tomorrow after the Group Ritual. I would love to have a protection satchel for the home. My daughter & I have the satchels for ourselves, as we are both empaths. I put hers in her backpack & mine I carry with me. So this one will surely be great for our home too. Your videos are great. I always look forward to them.

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

A simple yet powerful spell- I love having protection charms and satchels in the home! Especially when they are made with herbs and plants that give off a pleasant scent :relaxed:

Beautiful as always, thanks for sharing @Silverbear! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

@SilverBear , thank you for sharing this spell.

4 Likes

Thank you! Love the scents of the herbs around the home. Puts me a great frame of mind.

4 Likes

I just moved into a new place and this is perfect for me to do once I get all unpacked! Thank you.

4 Likes

Enjoy your new home, @victoria10! :house: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: May the Protection Satchel help to keep you and your new place safe and blessed :pray::blush:

2 Likes