Nala is so very beautiful! I’m glad she is fine!! Sending love and healing her way
Thank you for the post!! Since you’re working with healing crystals I thought I’d share these correspondences I found:
15 Healing Crystals for Pets and Animals
- AMETHYST -Master Healer – Used for everything. Pain, disorientation, head area.
- BLACK ONYX – Bowels, parasites, protection.
- CALCITE – Skeletal problems.
- CARNELIAN – Skin.
- CLEAR QUARTZ – Master Healer – Effective for all conditions.
- CORAL – Kidneys, bladder.
- FLUORITE – (blue) Bones, (blue/green or clear) Respiration, (green) Blood Purification or Lymphs, (green/yellow) Digestion.
- GARNET – Reproductive system.
- HEMATITE – Muscular system. Reduces pain.
- KYANITE – Alignment of all chakras, tendons, or bones.
- ROSE QUARTZ – Injuries, wounds, reduces stress.
- SMOKEY QUARTZ – Nervous system, swellings.
- SODALITE – Calming, nervousness, good for settling down during travel.
- SUGILITE – Death and dying - for dealing with a dying pet.
- TURQUOISE – Master Healer – Used for everything. Protection from illness.
These are the ways that gems can help you help your pet to feel better and get well balanced. Always consult a veterinarian.
By Dr. Monica Diedrich. From her book For Pet’s Sake Do Something! Book Three - How to heal your Pets using Alternative and Complementary Therapies