Protection Spell for Your Pets

Picture: Nala (also known as the Dalai Nala)

A lot of times we hear about protection spells for humans…well what about our beloved pets? They could use some protection as well!

What you will need:

• Picture of your pet or paper with pet’s name on it
  • I used Rose Quartz - Friendship and Love
  • Clear Quartz - Master crystal; added boost of magick
  • Amethyst - Protection
  • White Candle
  • Anointing oil - you can make your own (optional)
  • Blessed Thistle
  • Mugwort
  • Lavender

Number 3 is magickal!

17 Likes

Nala is so very beautiful! I’m glad she is fine!! Sending love and healing her way :pray:

Thank you for the post!! Since you’re working with healing crystals I thought I’d share these correspondences I found:

15 Healing Crystals for Pets and Animals

• AMETHYST -Master Healer – Used for everything. Pain, disorientation, head area.
  • BLACK ONYX – Bowels, parasites, protection.
  • CALCITE – Skeletal problems.
  • CARNELIAN – Skin.
  • CLEAR QUARTZ – Master Healer – Effective for all conditions.
  • CORAL – Kidneys, bladder.
  • FLUORITE – (blue) Bones, (blue/green or clear) Respiration, (green) Blood Purification or Lymphs, (green/yellow) Digestion.
  • GARNET – Reproductive system.
  • HEMATITE – Muscular system. Reduces pain.
  • KYANITE – Alignment of all chakras, tendons, or bones.
  • ROSE QUARTZ – Injuries, wounds, reduces stress.
  • SMOKEY QUARTZ – Nervous system, swellings.
  • SODALITE – Calming, nervousness, good for settling down during travel.
  • SUGILITE – Death and dying - for dealing with a dying pet.
  • TURQUOISE – Master Healer – Used for everything. Protection from illness.

These are the ways that gems can help you help your pet to feel better and get well balanced. Always consult a veterinarian.

By Dr. Monica Diedrich. From her book For Pet’s Sake Do Something! Book Three - How to heal your Pets using Alternative and Complementary Therapies

7 Likes

Thank you! We love this old gal so much.

So many crystals…so little time lol.

These are great! Thanks for sharing you references.

2 Likes

I have done a protection spell for each of mine, have a bottle for animal protection and each one of them have a pentagram on their collar which was first blessed, consecrated and given as a personal protection to each one. Gracie got into a skunk and her protection oil is almost gone…lol tried to get to not to stink…finally her swim in the lake did it. I guess I need the protection a little stronger for lil miss nosey, cos she put her nose under the deck and the skunk got her.,.

2 Likes

I will be doing something like this when we get ready to move across the country. I’m worried that my cat will get finicky or freak out when we have to stop at a hotel. I don’t want her running off. My ferret I’m not so much worried about because she’ll be in a cage. The cat, though. She’s quick lol

2 Likes

Hi, I’m new here… Thank you for posting this. I know mine is a late reply however I’m not able to see / find any other more recent threads on this topic so I hope it is okay to post my question to you all here:

Can I still complete the above protection spell for my kitty if I don’t have the herbs (blessed thistle, mugwort, and lavender)? I have a white candle that is lavender scented so I was thinking I could use that for the spell. Thoughts?

Additionally, I know there is another pet protection spell on the website but it requires a brown candle and I couldn’t find one anywhere today! Can I create a makeshift one? Perhaps by wrapping a white candle in some brown burlap?

I do want to try the Bast protection spell as well, but I’m waiting for Saturday… or perhaps even the full moon which is on the 22nd.

Please let me know as I had to unexpectedly take my cat to the vet yesterday as I found an abcess on him that needed to be drained and he had a fever. He’s now on a hefty dose of antibiotics and is not his usual self :pleading_face:

I’ve got a clear quartz and a rose quartz out for his healing… any other tips would be welcome. Thank you so much. <3

4 Likes

White candles can be used for protection and healing.

I always recommend using what you have on hand. If you have other herbs that correspond with protection use what you have. Rosemary is a good one.

5 Likes

Welcome @Eliza_Beth! :heart:

It is absolutely okay to post here or in any open discussions (threads without a lock on them)- thanks for sharing your questions! :blush:

I agree with Silverbear, a white candle is excellent for protection and healing, and white candles can also be used as a substitution for other colors.

white-candle-spells-magic
From Spells8: Candle Magick Color Chart

I would use caution with wrapping a candle in burlap as it may be easily flammable :fire:, however Magickally Dressing Your Candle could be an option for you. Although your lavender candle sounds like it would be perfect- I’d say go ahead and use it! :purple_heart: :candle:

Wishing you and your furry friend all the best. May their fever quiet down and they have a speedy return back to full heath! Blessed be! :pray::cat:

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you furry friend is not well. If you would like I would be happy to send you the recipe for my pet healing salve.

4 Likes

Oh yes please!! :heart_eyes_cat: that would be lovely. Thank you so much!!

2 Likes

Your very welcome. Here it is.

5 Likes

Thank you so much!!

3 Likes

Your welcome :blush:

3 Likes