Protective Challenge Entry

I did a protective jar spell for this week’s entry.
I just went with the flow and created this protective jar spell.

ingredients used:
Jar
Palo
Black candle
Salt
Rosemary
Lavender
Mugwort
Cedar
Parsley
Black tourmaline chips
Clear quartz chips

I cleansed everything first handedly. I thanked the spirit of Palo Santo.
I started adding ingredients. The order doesn’t matter. Before sealing it, I said a little chant like this:
Please protect and keep me safe
Strong-willed and Goddess brave.
As these herbs secure and strengthen me,
This is my will, so more it be

Then I sealed the jar with the candle wax. I surrounded my jar with a small crystal grid to charge it up. The crystals have protective properties and are black tourmaline, red jasper and hematite.

I also wanted to add that I charged an amulet for protective purposes with the Spells8 consecration ritual…

Here’s the amulet:

Oh yeah the link for the challenge :link::

7 Likes

Wow. You knocked it out of the park! And I love the talisman. Wherever did you find it?

5 Likes

Oooh, Nicely done @christina4 ! I need to figure my challenge out today.
Blessed Be

5 Likes

I really love :heart: your talisman @christina4 with that black crystal on there it surely looks powerful and protective. You always have those nice sexy set of crystals :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: that I love to see so much. A job well done.

6 Likes

Thank you!!! I got it from an old subscription box from Australia. I can’t remember the name. I figured that I’ve never done anything with this piece so let’s do something.

5 Likes

Hehe I always pick the sexiest crystals!! :wink:
Thank you!!!

4 Likes

Thanks so much!! I’m sure you’ll find something that calls to you!!!

5 Likes

Well, it looks amazing!

5 Likes

Aw that’s right, I’m allergic to it. :pleading_face: I could use the crystal as a pendulum and probably use the charm for a charm box. I like to use it after I do tarot/Oracle readings. I have this box filled with charms and I shake it up and as I’m not looking, I pick a fer charms and associate them with my reading.

Here’s a few of the charms I have.

Or I could use it for a jar spell. Tie it on a string around the jar. :thread:

8 Likes

Thought that looked familiar, lol!

Sexy crystals…One should not tempt me to think that way…:wink::wink:

8 Likes

Nice charms! Hee! Very pretty hon!

6 Likes

Beautiful work @christina4 maybe you could attach the crystal and charm to a pony tail holder or possibly for a key ring but you could always just carry it in a pocket or something like that :woman_shrugging:t3: I have one similar to that but it’s got a lapis lazuli on it and I wore it for court a few weeks ago and the chain broke so I just tucked the whole thing in my pocket of my shorts :laughing:

5 Likes

Such a lovely spell jar and a beautiful chant as well! And that amulet is the cherry on top- gorgeous spellwork, @Christina4! :heart: May your protective magick help to watch over and keep you safe :pray: Great job!

4 Likes

We have the same box!!!

5 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@phoenix_dawn that’s a great idea with the pony tail!!!

@BryWisteria thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

You’re welcome!

3 Likes