Questions about site

So I see that I have an inbox lol I have only done research and just noticed that I have this lol can we send messages back and forth? Also I’m having trouble replying on posts I’m not sure if they are closed or what’s going on. Is there like an easy introduction to the site and what is all on here? Thanks! I want to take advantage of the site and all it has to offer because it seems like there is alot of information.

11 Likes

Yep, we can send each other private messages. If you click or tap my face to the left, you’ll see an option to message me. :black_heart:

Not sure why you’re having trouble replying. Maybe a moderator can assist with that.

10 Likes

Hello @nicole79,

Yes! Just like Katerina said, Private Messaging is possible here in the forum. Let me know if you were able to send a message or if you still need help! :incoming_envelope: :grinning:

My personal favorite “walk through” of the site is the discobot tutorial- discobot is a cute little forum robot who can show you the basic tools of the site.

Here is how you can connect with discobot and go through the tutorial:

—> Start the Interactive Forum Tutorial with Discobot!

We have many helpful guides here in the forum to walk new users through different features! Feel free to take a look at this masterpost that houses all of the features and how to use them.

Forum How-To :speech_balloon: Guides for Using the Forum!

If you’ve double-checked your membership and it is definitely active (as only active members are able to reply to posts), then perhaps you have found some old discussions?

While the majority of discussions here in the forum are open for interacting with, you may come across old discussions that are closed. These are marked with a padlock (:lock:) and can no longer be replied to.

However, if there is a post in a closed discussion you’d like to discuss further, it is possible to send that user a PM or to reply in a new topic (check out the forum guides linked above for how to do those things!)

Please feel free to reach out if you are still experiencing troubles or have any more questions!

Blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes