Mineral Family: Pyroxenoid
Structure: Manganese Metasilicate
Hardness: 6-7
Chakra: Heart, Root
Zodiac: Taurus, Leo, Sagittarius
Element: Fire, Earth
Planet: Mars
Color: Pink, Black, Red

:gem: Rhodonite is a crystal filled with love and balance. It’s been nicknamed the “Stone of Love”
due to its ability to fully clear, stimulate, and reactivate your heart. It’s energies vibrate outwards and assists in self love and value. This crystal pushes you to really love yourself so that you may offer love to someone else.

:heartpulse: Rhodonite does work well with certain other crystals:
The most powerful conjunction is with
Emerald & Rose Quartz which offer immense amounts of healing to the heart and physical body.

Garnet will help work towards achieving your dreams. Garnet helps manifestation and re-lighting that fire inside you while rhodonite will assist with bridging the dream and physical realms together.

:crystal_ball: Other properties are:
Compassion (a huge one), strength, confidence, self healing, trust, generosity, dispelling negative energies, anxiety relief, physical healing, lucid dreaming, grief and mourning, love and relationships, soothing, calming and patience.

A rhodonite palm stone

My beautiful rhodonite alien :alien:

A rough piece of rhodonite

10 Likes

I think I have this stone! I’ll have to look through my tumbles & printer’s drawer. Ooo… going to have to go look.

6 Likes

It’s an amazing stone for compassion.

5 Likes

I have a small piece of this :heart_eyes: thank you so much for these :heart:

5 Likes

You’re so very welcome :relaxed:

3 Likes

Is that what these are?! I’ve been curious forever lol

4 Likes

The darker one suggests rhodochrosite. The banding on them says yes, they’re rhodochrosite.
Very similar though!!

3 Likes