Rosemary - A Wonderful Herb

Do you use Rosemary in your practice? I love it!

I diffuse rosemary essential oils, use it in cooking and love adding it to my jar spells!

Another little tidbit - If you work with Venus. Make an offering to Venus using rosemary if you seek her favor. This herb has strong ties with the Roman Goddess Venus.

8 Likes

I love Rosemary :herb: I’m actually growing some now, too! I put it in most of my protection spells and powders.

5 Likes

Rosemary is one of my favorite herbs! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I use it in cooking and purifying my circles. Recently, I’ve started keeping a bag of its leaves under my pillow when I sleep. I’m hoping to start growing some on my windowsill when the weather gets warmer.

5 Likes

I love using Rosemary. We use it all the time to season food too or in my simmer pots. I like to use it in my ritual showers too. I just use it all the time.

4 Likes

I became hooked on Rosemary at a spa resort I went to. They had Rosemary in shot glasses with pretty rocks on the bottom with some water to keep it fresh. It smelled and looked beautiful.

5 Likes

I enjoy :hugs: using rosemary especially when I am cooking. Did a self love jar @SilverBear a few weeks ago, a similar one to what you had suggested Self Love Jar
It was good, the rosemary added a very attractive look to it, been using that herb :herb: from ever since everytime I do my spell jars.

5 Likes

Is it easy to grow? I’m putting it on my list to try to grow. I want to do a small raised garden to start out. When you get my age you start to think about ways to get things closer up off the ground. (which includes not sitting on the floor in the middle of a circle) :wink: :smile:

5 Likes

Rosemary is one of my all-time favorite herbs! :heart_eyes: Right up there with good ol’ lucky basil :herb:

That’s a great note that rosemary is tied to Venus- it reminds of what @Abs53 included in her weekly astrology update:

It’s the time of Venus- a perfect time for rosemary spells and rituals! :herb: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

So far I’m having an easy time with it. I find that it is a pretty hardy plant!

5 Likes

This video had a lot of really good information. Rosemary is by far my favorite herb in the world. It’s super hardy and can be grown in most environments including in a pot and inside. It is also very easy to start new plants from clippings. I plan on having atleast 5 rosemary plants at my house. I’m in the process of landscaping it all.

6 Likes