Sacred Geometry + Geomancy

Recently some friends of mine asked me to tell them about sacred geometry so I went ahead and created an entire PowerPoint presentation. :laughing: Knowledge is supposed to be shared and free flowing so I’m sharing it with you all here as well. I’ve included information about geomancy as well and how to conduct a geomantic reading for yes and no questions. The presentation also has been updated with comments featuring the notes from my note cards.

Hope you all enjoy and if you have any questions to ask or information to add feel free to do so!

Sacred Geometry & Geomancy Presentation

P.s. the username on it is just what I go by elsewhere. Promise it’s me :smile:

12 Likes

Oh my gosh, you are too funny! My nephew loves to go above and beyond with things as well. When I asked him to teach me to play Pokemon, he built me a powerpoint :rofl:

Thank you for sharing! This is really cool

6 Likes

That is adorable! I respect his dedication to the mons and that just goes to show his love for you as well because he wanted you to be the very best, like no one ever was.

That will make sense if you know the original theme song. :joy:

6 Likes

I love the detail and passion put into it. I downloaded a copy to read in more detail later. Thank you for sharing!

By the way, @Francisco is totally going to have to pay you for this. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I do know it! He plays it on piano and we sing along :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The presentation looks absolutely loaded with useful and fascinating information, @Gambit! I’ll have to take some time and go through it all later. Thank you so much for sharing! :grin::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I love it! I learned all about the different shapes in school. I bought the beauties from my teachers shop.

6 Likes

Oh and I bought a seed of life crystal grid but it’s in use right now.

4 Likes

That’s hilarious :joy: I love how everyone gets along @Gambit look how you brought us together with pokemon :joy: and I like how everyone knows what pokémon are! :sweat_smile: My son and I play on the switch. I’ve always been into games and I’m sure my son would have eventually had a passion for games, I just jump started that. I just got pikmin 3 and he beat it in less than a day! (As long as his work is done, I’m ok with that!)

5 Likes

WOW @Gambit this is awesome. THANK YOU for sharing. This is wonderful information and you are speaking my primary language which is ‘visual learner’. So much of math is hard for me to grasp because it is not easily translated into pictures… but Geometry is. This fleshes out so much information I had no idea existed. So glad you put this out there for us all! You are a generous soul. My other (magic) name is Gwena Staw. Aren’t alter egos fun!

5 Likes

Haha, the fact that you’re all enjoying and finding it useful is payment enough :smiley: Thank you for the compliment though!!

5 Likes

Omg these are gorgeous e.e You just gave me a new item to shop for. I was content with dice on the altar, but THIS…this would be a lovely addition.

Also your son is going to be a fantastic gamer. Kudos to you for jump starting that :+1:t6:

5 Likes

They really enjoyable :smiley: Your magic name sounds mesmerizing and I like it quite a lot ^^

Also shoutout to us visual learners! The number of times my friends have said “…Here…let me show you” …I’ve lost track haha. Glad it’s suitable for others who have a similar learning style :smile:

6 Likes

I don’t know why I am just seeing this now, but great work putting that presentation together & sharing it with us. I have 2 Merkaba stars & was told they are a part of sacred geometry. Now I think I am going to look it up & see what I can find.

4 Likes

This is so eerily on point with my recent learnings! Thank you

3 Likes

This describes me to a t!

2 Likes