Samhain/Halloween Resources πŸŽƒ

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:
I wanted to share a variety of resources related to the spooky season and my absolute favorite time of the year and holiday!
:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

Crystals: Amethyst, Black Kyanite, Black Tourmaline, Labradorite, Obsidian, Orange Calcite, Petrified Wood, Red Jasper, Rhodonite, Smoky Quartz, Sunstone

Crystal Carvings: Skulls, Pumpkins, Candy, Bessoms (brooms), Bats, Witch Hat

This website provides additional crystals for Samhain and more helpful information! (symbols, herbs, card spread) :arrow_down:

:black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat: :black_cat:

I found this website that provides FREE pumpkin carving stencils! One of the categories is β€œMagic Symbols” you can find things like the elements, pentacle, astrology, moon phases and more! There are lots of other categories to check out too!

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

Book, Oracle, Tarot Recommendations:

:books: Books

:crystal_ball: Oracle

:tarot_card: Tarot

11 Likes

Thank for this information! I will habe to incorporate a few more crystals on my altar! I also found the link through the site for courses & I am seriously considering it. So, than you for that too! :hugs:

8 Likes

This is awesome :slight_smile: Thank you so much!

9 Likes

Hey @Missa I love all the pictures. My favorites are the links at the bottom and my school link for the Samhain spread. Thank you! :sparkles::relaxed::sparkles:

8 Likes

Awesome information! Thanks so much for sharing!

6 Likes

Awwww yay I found a use for my Botswana agate! Thank you @Missa

6 Likes

Thanks so much for these great holiday resources, @Missa! I know it’s still Halloween in some parts, and plenty of folks will be celebrating Samhain today (myself included!)- so to everyone still enjoying the holidays, have fun! :heart::candle:

4 Likes