Santa Claus is Pagan Too! šŸŽµ A Yule Playlist

Itā€™s the most wonderful time of the year, The Winter Solstice falls on December 21st :christmas_tree:

If you read my post on How to Celebrate Yule Alone, hereā€™s some music to go with it. Iā€™ve created a Youtube Playlist that starts with this very creative song by Emerald Rose: Santa Claus is Pagan Too

The capā€™s a Nordic thing
You took the horns right off his head
And stuck them on his deer
But he still flies high like Jupiter
With a belly full of beer

Click here to open the playlist or use the player below.

ļ½” ā˜… ā€¢ * ļ½”

Suggestions for more tracks are welcome!

Blessed be! :raised_hands:

13 Likes

I love this playlistā€¦ had never heard ā€˜ Santa is Pagan tooā€ laughed out loud. Fun and beautifully haunting pieces! Surprised at how many were favorites. You have good taste @Francisco! Thanks for the gift of music!

5 Likes

How did I miss this? Iā€™m very intrigued to go through this & listen to some new things! I read the words and tried to put it to a tune in my head & donā€™t think I found the right one. I am going give the playlist a listen when I am in my room doing my witchy things for the day.

The weather had a surprising turn today and I woke up with back & hip & shoulder pressure/discomfort. Which I am sure has affected my mood for the day & I let my emotions get the best of me. Which I shouldnā€™t have done, but it happened so now I am just more aware of them.

5 Likes

Very cute! I used to have a good book called When Santa Was a Shaman. I should look through my books, see if I still have it.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a good one, and so true. :joy:

5 Likes
6 Likes

That gave me a laugh too cause If you were a Merry Witch he will bring you the best!!
:laughing: Lol
Jeannie

6 Likes

So calming to me, I love music :notes:
My hubby always puts music on and it really helps a lot!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Here is one from my playlist on spotify.

5 Likes